Video: Justin Bieber Caught On Tape Making Joke Offensive To African Americans "Run N!gger"

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh y'all gone basically brand him like the reason branded Eminem for that song huh... YEARS after it happened...

Most of y'all on here say WAY MORE racist ? on here...( black on black.. black on Latin and black on white) but it's cool cuz y'all not famous huh...

Smh..

He's white and his music sucks therefore we can spit fire on him all day
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Lol I've never seen so many "grown up people" have so much hate for a "kid".... smh..

So grown people hatin' on Justin Bieber is what made him say it ?

No not saying that... but the lil dude can ? Jay walk and y'all will crucify the dude... this ? ain't that serious....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    inb4 this becomes an indictment of black ppl...
    there is not one black person who did anything in this situation... what do u ? get out of defending every transgression white ppl commit? it ? pathetic.

This is a funny post because "SOME" blacks play the race card so much when we really need too it falls on deaf ears...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Lol I've never seen so many "grown up people" have so much hate for a "kid".... smh..

So grown people hatin' on Justin Bieber is what made him say it ?

No not saying that... but the lil dude can ? Jay walk and y'all will crucify the dude... this ? ain't that serious....

If he wasn't hanging out with his black crew and emulation what he thinks black people do this wouldn't be that serious (it's not all that serious now). But this isn't hating on him this is showing that the little ? made a ? joke. ? like that is done all the time, but it's not cute, and anyone in the public eye should be raked through the coals. It sends a message that this ? isn't acceptable. You want it to be?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's hypocritical to assume just because they hang with black folks, they're not saying racists or making ? jokes...."a leopard cannot change its spot"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem survived it, so will Justin and all his ? ? will defend that whiteboi minus sixskins
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 this becomes an indictment of black ppl...
    there is not one black person who did anything in this situation... what do u ? get out of defending every transgression white ppl commit? it ? pathetic.

This is a funny post because "SOME" blacks play the race card so much when we really need too it falls on deaf ears...

You do realize that in your reply you're doing the exact thing that you were replying to, right?

iBPNrMbLfxFNN.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    This isnt a racial problem, it a generational problem.....

Ngga dropped the mic after he typed that, huh...

Well no, this is old school classic white people ish. He probably learned that from his redneck dad. So i have no clue what that comment is getting at.

But atleast it sounds good! Its provocotive. You can spark off a 'debate on the N word' that minimalizes the person who said it and turns it on black people/society. I love when that happens!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

20 year olds are kids now?

they are not really adults

but 20 is too old to still be considered a kid
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem survived it, so will Justin and all his ? ? will defend that whiteboi minus sixskins

giphy.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    You can tell a ton about a person who goes into another culture by the people that said person chooses to associate with. He has chosen scumbags and buffoons and essentially scraped the bottom of the barrel of black people who he could have befriended. He chose to cling to glorified drug addicts and other poison spewing clowns. I know people like him. He gets off from the irony of living in a real life minstrel by being around his clown ass "friends."

I'm glad this is coming to light. f-ck Usher, Birdman, Scooter, and all these toms and shoeing shining suckas that champion these closet bigots that chose the worst of our culture to align amongst.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm guessing chi means that how people in my generation are more "open" for other races to be comfortable with saying ? and ?

how many "? " were in the video? and since when r y'all cool with being called "? "?
    this is fascinating.

Don't say you all like I'm apart of it. I'm just guessing that's what he meant . Even tho I don't agree or support it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm guessing chi means that how people in my generation are more "open" for other races to be comfortable with saying ? and ?

That's not what happened here tho

I know
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungleface Coonsbucket: Well, u know its just a joke. WE say worst. When are WE gonna hold ourselves accountable. i blames me, some black women.
    Member the red shoes, i tap danced in. I love white folks, i aint ? without em.? come spank me, i been a bad ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Smh y'all gone basically brand him like the reason branded Eminem for that song huh... YEARS after it happened...

Most of y'all on here say WAY MORE racist ? on here...( black on black.. black on Latin and black on white) but it's cool cuz y'all not famous huh...

Smh..

Yes, and we use incidents like this to rationalize that distrust and hate.

Like I said, that boy was taught to think that way.

Every time he get around his parents he is immersed back into that life.

He ain't cured, he just hiding it. Playing a role.
    You got a glimpse at the real him, and you want to dismiss it. Yeah that's smart.

You know his parents use to listen 2 Tupac and biggie right? Also he Got discovered by singing black songs on YouTube... bruh EVERY white person ain't racist and you shouldn't think that...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying the word ? doesnt make you racist.

If a comedian said that whack ? on stage people wouldnt call him racist, he might even get a few pity laughs.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh..

Yes, and we use incidents like this to rationalize that distrust and hate.

Like I said, that boy was taught to think that way.

Every time he get around his parents he is immersed back into that life.

He ain't cured, he just hiding it. Playing a role.
    You got a glimpse at the real him, and you want to dismiss it. Yeah that's smart.

You know his parents use to listen 2 Tupac and biggie right? Also he Got discovered by singing black songs on YouTube... bruh EVERY white person ain't racist and you shouldn't think that...

I don't think anyone in here thinks all white people are racists, but stop trying to justify his parents listened to biggie and tupac and so they're not.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im gonna get on my jamel type soap box

I told y'all ? for years these lil cartoons like your south parks, family guys and what not aided in desensitizing negros making them more cavalier in terms of racist ? ..your frivolous relationships etc etc..

Aside from that ? are disconnected...