Where should Melo go? Or should should he stay in NY? Explain your choice.

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks
    He should stay in NY.. Because that Roster isn't as nearly as bad as people make it seem..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    He should stay in NY.. Because that Roster isn't as nearly as bad as people make it seem..

Yes it is which is why there was no postseason play for the Knicks this season
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

It's not as bad as it seems... If your not vying for a championship. Melo, can't wait or hope for players to develop. He has to win now.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say the Bulls solely to stay in the East which isn't half as deep as the West.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lakers beat Celtics in game 7 of 2010 finals shooting 32%

Good thing they had all that scoring lol

1 game......? lol

Also they had 3 7 footers man smh Its just amazing how a few years can pass and all of a sudden you can stretch history into any direction yall want.

Bottom line, at the end of the day, An offensively challenged team hasnt won it all since the Pistons. And w/out Kobe & Shaq or Mike, you can count em on 1 hand how many teams built like that have won 1 in the past 20, 30 years. This aint football, you PLAY, to score the ball.

We could go back n forth for days, but point blank period, realize this: the Bulls as currently construed (even with Melo-you subtract Deng and ? and add Melo?) arent winning ANYONE's title (LMAO). Its not about them, but about the principle of how winning basketball is played in 2015. Their brand of bball has already played a part in one of the greatest payers of the generation havin his career sidetracked. All that pressure on him to score (as a PG), yet yall STILL dont learn??!! B/c now its 'Rose and Melo go score all the buckets, our defesne will win!'

I've been saying this for going on 4 years, and i will continue to give work to any Bulls fans until yall concede.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk. one thing he better not do is go to the chi. rose has no heart. real talk. houston? naw your center ? underage girls. mia? naw he to competitive. i would say golden state cause of mark but he's gone so i say he stay in the nyc
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    Melo would be a good look on the bulls but I don't think he'll come to the chi.I think miami is the dark horse especially wit that report that lebron would want to play wit melo and stephen a smith sayin today he thinks they will play together in miami.I don't think he'll stay wit the knicks they're trash and won't win the east no time soon
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    Melo would be a good look on the bulls but I don't think he'll come to the chi.I think miami is the dark horse especially wit that report that lebron would want to play wit melo and stephen a smith sayin today he thinks they will play together in miami.I don't think he'll stay wit the knicks they're trash and won't win the east no time soon

Dwade has hinted at taking less money
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    ? , idk. Bulls make a ton of sense on paper, but I wonder if the experience with Amare would make Melo wary of teaming up Rose. Houston is illogical as hell to me. I don't think Miami would sink the cap space into adding a 4th star when they could use it to add some youth and athleticism to the bench.

Houston would create a big 3 of Melo, Harden, Howard. How does that make sense?

Because it doesn't address Houston's glaring defensive inefficiency. Then there's how you divide touches between Harden and Melo, two guys that command the ball and have been ball-stoppers nh at times. Last year Dwight felt that the offense needed to run through him more so he's really going to ? and complain if they add Melo.

Cosign the bolded. Nosign the underlined. Carmelo is excellent off the ball. He doesn't necessarily need the ball.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Lakers. The money, fame and a chance to win a championship in the near future (see Lakers' resume).

Bulls is next, but Thibs runs his players into the ground and they're bound to face a key injury during the playoffs (every year), causing them to lose (every year).

Knicks are rebuilding.

Houston is not a good enough team. Even with Melo, they'll lose in the 2nd round, maybe 3rd if they get lucky.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was kinda hoping if miami wins that riley would chill and not be as aggresive this off season but if they win and still get melo im done with basketball homes im picking up nascar

when that ? start?

melo can coexist and contribute on any squad you just arent gonna get too far with him as your best player(i think he knows this too) so anywhere but ny would be his best move
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    Melo to miami just not fair...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    Lala and gabrielle union tight,D washed will take a pay cut and get a gig wit the heat organization like zo after he's done,if all 3 opt out heat will have like 55 mil in cap space,lebron wants to play wit melo and pat riley in the cut

malcomx.gif
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    wouldnt mind if he came to the bulls but I think he should ride it out in NY... ? am I sayin?! we NEED dat ? !!! if not him, K.Love! we NEED 1 of them 2, period!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks
    NY, Golden state or Brooklyn

NY
    Phil brings talent, Kobe and Love will join NY and possibly players off the clippers roster (CP3, Blake, Crawford) if he stays. I'm pretty sure he spoke to melo about that.

Golden state
    Golden state has a young roster with Curry, Lee and veteran Iguadala which would help.

Brooklyn
    Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Melo, KG, Lopez, how's that sound?
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    I'd love to see him in Memphis but that is so highly unlikely. Z-Bo is willing to take a pay cut, I believe Marc would too if it means bringing in one of the best players in the league. Only down side to this is being in the West where all the killers are.

• S2J
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    some_? ! wrote: »

NY
    Phil brings talent, Kobe and Love will join NY and possibly players off the clippers roster (CP3, Blake, Crawford) if he stays. I'm pretty sure he spoke to melo about that.

Golden state
    Golden state has a young roster with Curry, Lee and veteran Iguadala which would help.

Brooklyn

Bruh i had to flag this. Brooklyn is in a financial hell hole, how do u not know that
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    zerocool wrote: »
    Melo to miami just not fair...

If they lose this series, it might end up bein worse for the league. B/c it would give them the impetus to go ham so that it dotn happen again. If they win, they may be convinced they can just stand pat, which imo woul dmake them more beatable.

Its clear Bosh and Wade aint the A1 superstars they were (or people thought Bosh was) 4 yrs ago, so its less ridiculous than i first thought. If im them tho i re-up with 2 or 3 starter quality players instead.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Melo to the Heat = ? ? move.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    And Thibs only started running players into the ground when the broke up the 2012 bench mob and Rose got hurt. All that ? is management fault. If Deng and Noah wasn't out there how the ? would we score.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    And they should've ? kept Ben Gordon.

They need to resign him and Deng. And add Melo. Then its night night ? .
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    And they should've ? kept Ben Gordon.

They need to resign him and Deng. And add Melo. Then its night night ? .

These would be moves in the right direction. Need MORE BODIES. Not just a 2 scorer system.

If what SA is doin aint proof enough, i dont know what is. If you're not gonna out-superstar a team---and with what Miami has and probably is about to have this offseason you're not going to---then you need to run them crazy and use the 3 ball

The teams that do-Dallas w/ JJ barea, terry, marion, etc and SA

The teams that try to go head to head w/ Miami fail-the Bulls w/ a healthy Rose, OKC, and Indy (who quiet as kept is STILL closer to beating Miami than Chicago)
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks
    And Thibs only started running players into the ground when the broke up the 2012 bench mob and Rose got hurt. All that ? is management fault. If Deng and Noah wasn't out there how the ? would we score.

Wrong.

Bulls fans were in here complaining about Thibs' minutes long before what you say. Roses ACL tear affirmed what everyone was saying b/c that was Thibs' fault as well.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks
    S2J wrote: »
    some_? ! wrote: »

NY

Golden state

Brooklyn

Bruh i had to flag this. Brooklyn is in a financial hell hole, how do u not know that

Yea, you right Brooklyn's a bad move. NY or Golden state. Knicks need to get Blake, CP3 and Kevin Love.

I really don't think anyone is staying on the clippers after Sterling got 2 billion dollars for bigotry. If they do, them ? are ? .