Biting ass ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    A&M gotta get more original than that

c303612fd9dda8e2797fbfc35fa23156.jpg

Biting ass ?

Then ? can't even get they own catch phrases? Smh but we should be worried lol
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know what the original & dopest in-state ether is...

there_s_only_one_oklahoma_flag_70993sma.jpg

#UOENOIT

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Biting ass ?

I came in to say this

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Speaking of ? & M

LSU's 2014 regular-season finale against Texas A&M on Thanksgiving in College Station will kickoff at 6:30 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN, the league office and the network announced on Monday.

LSU is 2-0 against the Aggies since they joined the Southeastern Conference in 2012, which includes a 34-10 victory last year in Tiger Stadium. LSU leads the overall series with Texas A&M 29-20-3.

I hope it's freezing cold that day...I want to see how LSU players handle the weather

You know College station is damn near parallel with Baton Rouge. Only weather happening during that time will be rain but not much.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Avant...where was all this WRTS ? when they was playing Texas?Now that they out of it they poppin off, like i said we got their number.I can remember when they had decent teams and we still whipped that ass.

Like I said they got they thing going after the series was already done they didnt have they swag yet lol
  • G.Avant
    Options

Biting ass ?

Oh Wooooow so yall run Ga Tech...... And ? Ga So. by the way lol
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @GetMoneyInDaN.O.

When you get a chance. Edit the title "The Official 2014-2015 College Football Season"

Then get a mod to sticky the thread, and un-sticky the old thread.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bgoat‌

i did that so we can have an on going thread where it doesnt have to be redone every year............so thats why its titled the way it is
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And as far as the last page..............if u really run your state.....u dont need hashtags and slogans to say so

I can see A&M doin that...the best they ever did was beat Bama and have Manzeil...they havent even won the west division yet.....So when i comes to that ? vs Texas thats a lil brother complex to the fullest....gettin ya ass kicked for years and now have what they feel is two good years while UT is down

And i dont kno why the ? UGA would say that to keep it real its a given they run GA
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GetMoney...yeah the state of Georgia don't have but 2 big time fbs teams so it really comes down to those two.Same with Louisiana other than Lsu i couldn't tell you who is the next best team in tha boot.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    @GetMoney...yeah the state of Georgia don't have but 2 big time fbs teams so it really comes down to those two.Same with Louisiana other than Lsu i couldn't tell you who is the next best team in tha boot.

Ill put it to u like this....there are people back home who actually hate that LSU is the big dawg of the state...normally ULL,La Tech fans.

So like yall when we lose a game....they feel they won a game simply because we lost.We had La Tech poppin ? last year about how they could compete with us after a last second fg lost 2 Clemson

I ? with all LSU sports and in baseball u have ULL wearing Louisiana on there jerseys to try to be the "real" Louisiana school.

Same with UGA,USC and many others in here.......when u really run ? ....the minute it looks like u could go down for the count them ? ? who wouldnt say nothin jump out from hiding and now got somethin to say....thats why LSU put La Tech back on the schedule.....and UL-Monroe gotta get that work this year

• greenwood1921
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If a state don't have a second program that's ever ranked or even in a major conference -- repping that you "run the state" or any other rivalry slogans is obviously unnecessary.

But when "lil brother" start gettin' some hair around his nuts and thinkin' he the ? , it's time to shut him down.

Georgia Tech was a powerhouse for a hot second back in the day in certain periods (70s, early 90s, etc.)

texass is the "biggest" program in texas obviously.

The OK "Bedlam" rivalry is one of the most lopsided rivalries in the nation (OU leads by a laughable margin) but Okie Lite gained ground on recruiting vs OU in the late 80s and most of the 90s.

And ? can change if programs don't watch it. Let's face it, some of the "hot" programs right now in football were laughable prior to the 2000s and vice versa. For example, Florida State is the top program in Florida right now, but just the idea of that was laughable 25-30 years ago.

• G.Avant
    Options
    Yea when you say you run Florida you really saying some ? . Cant think of another state that can compare to the quality of competition.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Yea when you say you run Florida you really saying some ? . Cant think of another state that can compare to the quality of competition.

Cali?
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »

Cali?

I was thinking that, they'll prob be next on the list but cant match. They only really got like 1.5 power houses out there in USC and UCLA, Stanfords up now but they not on that level and California is sometimey to have even a good squad.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stanford > Fucla in recruiting.

Fucla gets the kids that USC didn't have room for/prioritize or didn't have the grades for Stanford that want to stay instate. Can probably name on one hand kids that were able to go SC or Stanford and just chose Fucla.

For instance, Josh Rosen the #1 or #2 QB in the country depending on the site. Dream school and 1 choice was Stanford. They didn't offer, wasn't the grades cause dude crazy smart but word is David Shaw didn't like how entitled he is. No offer.

Had a SC offer from the old staff, Sark came and made Ricky Town his #1 target.

With Rosen wanting to stay in state that just left Cal and Fucla. Cal fell off. He commits to Fucla.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2014
    Options
    UT--? &m head2head is lop-sided. I can't never remember a time when they was ever even thought about as the best team in the state until recently.They just feel like they're the only team who can compete with Texas year to year in-state they dont even factor in taxes tech/tcu/smu/baylor/utep/houston/rice.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

Fucla gets the kids that USC didn't have room for/prioritize or didn't have the grades for Stanford that want to stay instate. Can probably name on one hand kids that were able to go SC or Stanford and just chose Fucla.

For instance, Josh Rosen the #1 or #2 QB in the country depending on the site. Dream school and 1 choice was Stanford. They didn't offer, wasn't the grades cause dude crazy smart but word is David Shaw didn't like how entitled he is. No offer.

With Rosen wanting to stay in state that just left Cal and Fucla. Cal fell off. He commits to Fucla.

That's why I'm glad USC didn't get too involved in recruiting Mixon. When I saw UCLA was the biggest Cali school in his "top 5" I was confident as ? that we would get'em.

We snatched Michiah Quick from Troy tho. lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fresno kids lol. Fresno kids are wildcards.

I remember even last year when Tashon Smallwood committed to us everybody's reactions were like "Yeah, aight bruh. We'll see". & he ended up at ASU.

Fresno kids are ALWAYS open season haha.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2014
    Options

Fresno kids lol. Fresno kids are wildcards.

I remember even last year when Tashon Smallwood committed to us everybody's reactions were like "Yeah, aight bruh. We'll see". & he ended up at ASU.

Fresno kids are ALWAYS open season haha.

I'll admit, we had a family connection with Quick.

His sister lives in OKC and his cousin Hatari Byrd (our 2013 4-star safety) is his cousin.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    @caddo man
    @T.Taylor

And for those goin to games this year.....im thinking about taking my girls to the opener with me when we play Wisconsin at NRG(Reliant) Stadium.....but they will be 7 and 4 by that time and i want them to get that experience early...and they been askin to go for a year now with me

So whats the youngest you will take ya kids to a game cuz ive seen peple bring babies to LSU games when its hot as ? and that made no sense....atleast we will be indoors and about a 30 min ride back to the house

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 seems like the age I'd start taking my kids to games if I had some.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    6 will probably be when i start.I've seen kids do tha fool at these games man.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a state don't have a second program that's ever ranked or even in a major conference -- repping that you "run the state" or any other rivalry slogans is obviously unnecessary.

But when "lil brother" start gettin' some hair around his nuts and thinkin' he the ? , it's time to shut him down.

Georgia Tech was a powerhouse for a hot second back in the day in certain periods (70s, early 90s, etc.)

texass is the "biggest" program in texas obviously.

The OK "Bedlam" rivalry is one of the most lopsided rivalries in the nation (OU leads by a laughable margin) but Okie Lite gained ground on recruiting vs OU in the late 80s and most of the 90s.

And ? can change if programs don't watch it. Let's face it, some of the "hot" programs right now in football were laughable prior to the 2000s and vice versa. For example, Florida State is the top program in Florida right now, but just the idea of that was laughable 25-30 years ago.

? , you're an ? with the names you have for the other schools in the Big 12.

? said "Okie Lite" and "Texass" lmao.