Boardwalk Empire FINAL SEASON

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 4 sucked because of how it ended.
    How the ? son shooting ? from across the street but miss when he in the same room?
    He didn't miss...he hesitated because of an injury. He was shot in the hand earlier in the season and had trouble lining up the shot. When he finally did Mable stepped in his line of sight. If Mable would have stepped in the line of fire he would have got Narcisse. Also the underling story for Richard Harrow is how he wasn't interested nor had the stomach to ? anymore. He just wanted to take his girlfriend and Tommy and live a normal life, but there are something you just can't come back from.

I know. It was wack tho. Real wack.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    whats yall favorite season thus far? mine is 3 with gyp rosetti dude was a hilarious nut

and the scene when capone walks up to help knuck get back at rosetti was goat

ib0ZDMB64EW5MG.gif

I just finished season 3. When i saw this scene i was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIT!!!

Just started season 4 yesterday. Richard is such a bad ass. That ? he did at the end of season 3 was GOAT.

Damn my ? u hella late.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ive been alternating binge watching shows like GoT, Silicon Valley, Boardwalk, Modern Family, Shameless, and a couple others haha.

Only ones im caught up on is Shameless and Silicon.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From that teaser, i'm guessing Chalky is blaming Nucky for Maybelle death and is out for revenge

Lucky finally has his signature lazy dead eye

BRAND_BIO_BSFC_157953_SF_2997_005_20140327_V1_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on, it's 8 episodes. Why do we need a scene with Gillian in the psychiatric ward?

cSKFVe6.gif
  • marc123
    edited July 2014
    Options
    WTF final season only gettin 8 eps. HBO really cutting cost. Zero ? given by HBO

Well, they did shorten The Wires final season also...

But these mutherfukas cant tell me there aint enuff content n story to fill 12 eps. Smh
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From that teaser, i'm guessing Chalky is blaming Nucky for Maybelle death and is out for revenge

Lucky finally has his signature lazy dead eye

BRAND_BIO_BSFC_157953_SF_2997_005_20140327_V1_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg

Then I'm guessing they're going to show "the ride" that Maranzano had him taken on
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    hmm i wonder why chalky is in prison. do you think it may have anything to do with j edgar hoover blackmailing narcisse last season? remember when he wanted him to come forward with an individual who would be the "unidentified colored male" that was responsible for murdering agent knox. could it possibly be that it was chalky who he gave up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQttrDiblIo
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Damn @ 8 episodes. Wtf. There's no excuse for that.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    maybe i need to rewatch this.. i made it almost through the 2nd season.. but stop watching it.. was a bit slow for my liking.. ill try checking it out again. i need something else to watch
    this happened to me too when i first watched this. it was slow af & boring so i stopped. then i went back & watched it from the beginning...idk what happened but it captured my full attention the 2nd time around.
    the show is really character driven & you're not gonna catch a lot of ? off the first watch. if you're patient enough with it season 4 will be a treat.

good looking on this Gabi.. i started watching it again, 2nd time around was the charm.. currently in the 3rd season
    crazy they killed jimmy end of 2nd season
    .. im hooked now.. and i will abadon this thread in fear of spoliers.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe i need to rewatch this.. i made it almost through the 2nd season.. but stop watching it.. was a bit slow for my liking.. ill try checking it out again. i need something else to watch
    this happened to me too when i first watched this. it was slow af & boring so i stopped. then i went back & watched it from the beginning...idk what happened but it captured my full attention the 2nd time around.
    the show is really character driven & you're not gonna catch a lot of ? off the first watch. if you're patient enough with it season 4 will be a treat.

good looking on this Gabi.. i started watching it again, 2nd time around was the charm.. currently in the 3rd season

Naw....I think this was something else
    I think Hoover was telling him that if you don't tell me what I what to know, that unidentified black man will be you.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Narcisse hoe ass is undercover now
  • Ounceman
    edited July 2014
    Options

Naw....I think this was something else
    I think Hoover was telling him that if you don't tell me what I what to know, that unidentified black man will be you.
    i took that in a completely different way. because shortly after, he said that dr. valetin narcisse assisted the bureau in apprehending the suspect. i was under the impression that he would personally handpick the male suspect and frame him for the killing. making it appear that individual somehow had ties to garvey. which was the main person hoover was after
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished season 4. ? up how it ended with richard.

Capones gonna be way bad ass in season 5.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    So, we finally get to know more about our main character of the series. Lmao.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    I read that the time of this season will jump ahead 7 years. Which means it will be set in 1931 in the beginning of the great depression. While this may serve for an intriguing watch as Castellammares War happened around this time, they skipped over some important historical events. Rothstein's assassination, the st valentines day massacre. The Atlantic city conference. I truly believe there was enough to go for at least 6 seasons. But I'm not on Terrence winter's writing team. So hey maybe the decision to end now will hate a great payoff in the end

Word, those are very compelling stories, Rothstein going owning ? 's racks and getting wack for it and of course Al's come up and solidifying power in Chicago after the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Also, in 1931, Luicano had already wacked Maranzo and was in control of NYC, while in Chicago, Capone held Eliot Ness on his ass. Seeing a recreation of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and the hit on Maranzo would have been the GOAT television.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the series again, that 1st seaon could put u to sleep tho. I understand its setting everything up but damn
  • marc123
    Options
    Watching the series again, that 1st seaon could put u to sleep tho. I understand its setting everything up but damn

Yea, i remember not really the 1st season too much. Season 2 was when i really started like the show. Esp. the Jimmy vs Nucky storyline
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn was chalky locked up?
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Pretty ? up to see Chalky in a chain gang like that. Otherwise, looks like we're going to see flashbacks of Nucky's childhood and a young Commodore. If they keep the Margret and Gillian storylines minimal I'll take it. I'm very interested in the Luciano/Capone/Van Alden storyline given the time jump.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options
    Damn was chalky locked up?

Yeah, I'm guessing something happened in between the time jump. They'll prob. explain it
  • Ounceman
    Options
    interesting to see van alden on the top 10 most wanted poster. this season cant come soon enough