@charlie_danger appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @mzkb my man beat me in that picture. Thats why I had posted it on twitter for no domestic violence day.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? cold blooded yo lmao
  • Purr
    Options
    Sooo... you mad..I got a new audi or nah?

@mzkb post a picture where you look better than me.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    I guess being a housewife girlfriend gets you this :(

pT0BdUd.jpg

who still drives with the dealer license plate on tho unless it's not their car? :(

Its the front of the car tho. I mean It got by being cute tho.

@‌mzkb you can post all that...that's cute but post a pic where you look better than me. Ill wait.

I live in LA. We dont need houses. 7 blocks away from the beach tho. :(

LOL at we don't need houses in LA. I guess you and Marls can link up on that park bench!!
    **** (I love you Marley!!)

? that's all you got outta your relationship is pictures. Pictures by yo damn self. I don't need to post no pics for validation from you or anyone on the IC!

But I wish I could say the same for you.....

c77OgQL.png?1

Are u saying this is self inflicted domestic violence?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo... you mad..I got a new audi or nah?

@mzkb post a picture where you look better than me.

Chucks only defense in life is pictures

? be fighting with pictures

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ib4 they compare purses and shoes, this ? lame as ?
  • soproud
    soproud Members Posts: 14
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    I guess being a housewife girlfriend gets you this :(

pT0BdUd.jpg

who still drives with the dealer license plate on tho unless it's not their car? :(

Its the front of the car tho. I mean It got by being cute tho.

@‌mzkb you can post all that...that's cute but post a pic where you look better than me. Ill wait.

I live in LA. We dont need houses. 7 blocks away from the beach tho. :(

LOL at we don't need houses in LA. I guess you and Marls can link up on that park bench!!
    **** (I love you Marley!!)

? that's all you got outta your relationship is pictures. Pictures by yo damn self. I don't need to post no pics for validation from you or anyone on the IC!

But I wish I could say the same for you.....

c77OgQL.png?1

I am so proud of you
    #fightback or die
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

read between the lines...
  • soproud
    Options
    #fightback
    #fightback
    #fightback
    #fightback
    #fightback
    #creepset
    #noneissafe
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mofos making aliases to fight online now

I'm done here haha
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @Evilchuck‌

? we talked about this type of ? SMMFH

As for the thread. Amma keep my opinions to myself for once since I retired from eBeef and all.

*steps to podium, snaps open briefcase and addresses the court. Signals to @kai to initiate titangraph sequence *

Due to recently sworn testimony, it has come to my attention that one - @Evilchuck‌ - has been the victim of numerous instances of sneak dissing by one - @MzKB‌ - and is thus entitled to a defense in the form of written facts. I hereby withdraw my intention to mind my business and enter the following Factual Statements into evidence for public consumption...

FACT:

1. @Evilchuck‌ DOES look better than all of you except @Khaleesi‌ (she about a couple light years away from perfect but..MEH. But she cool in my book.) Crazy as hell but cool. Hating Chuck doesn't change either of your bone structures so *shrug*

2. Chuck do be startin ? when she ? . I did not condone her last ? ass beef with @tha_bride22‌ so I figured this was another instance of her talking reckless when ? . Apparently she was sober, which leads me to believe she was provoked...

3. The last thing Chuck is is insecure. You obviously never met her in person. She's the the only fat chick Im willing to be seen in public with.

4. Her putting your pic on Twitter and clowning instead of here IS suspect. However, Chuck attacks popular male poster's all the time. Six, Zee & her are the only females not scared to go at male posters.

How many lame ass ? have ended up in Chuck's "PASS or SMASH" threads for poppin ? in threads then simping behind closed doors? I lost count. She'll go after popular male posters but she scared of YOU? Makes no sense.

5. You make fun of somebody for having a miscarriage but SHE is the one posting for reactions? Anytime somebody makes a thread they want a what? REACTION.

Face it. You felt publicly humiliated and you wanted her to feel that same embarrassment. Its only human. Nothing to be ashamed of. But her dead baby dont really have ? to do with your husband or this thread. So you just did that to "win" a little online battle.

Yes, I've said way worse but dont be fake about it after you go and drop a nuke like that. You guilty of the same ? you accused her of off that one post alone.

*Closes briefcase and exits courtroom*

...Feel free to say whatever you want without fear of retaliation by me. U aint never did ? to me so u iight in my book.

#FactsOnly
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mofos making aliases to fight online now

I'm done here haha

Nah....that's somebody else.
  • soproud
    Options
    Thats my baby y'all
  • Purr
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Evilchuck‌

? we talked about this type of ? SMMFH

As for the thread. Amma keep my opinions to myself for once since I retired from eBeef and all.

*steps to podium, snaps open briefcase and addresses the court. Signals to @kai to initiate titangraph sequence *

Due to recently sworn testimony, it has come to my attention that one - @Evilchuck‌ - has been the victim of numerous instances of sneak dissing by one - @MzKB‌ - and is thus entitled to a defense in the form of written facts. I hereby withdraw my intention to mind my business and enter the following Factual Statements into evidence for public consumption...

FACT:

1. @Evilchuck‌ DOES look better than all of you except @Khaleesi‌ (she about a couple light years away from perfect but..MEH. But she cool in my book.) Crazy as hell but cool. Hating Chuck doesn't change either of your bone structures so *shrug*

2. Chuck do be startin ? when she ? . I did not condone her last ? ass beef with @tha_bride22‌ so I figured this was another instance of her talking reckless when ? . Apparently she was sober, which leads me to believe she was provoked...

3. The last thing Chuck is is insecure. You obviously never met her in person. She's the the only fat chick Im willing to be seen in public with.

4. Her putting your pic on Twitter and clowning instead of here IS suspect. However, Chuck attacks popular male poster's all the time. Six, Zee & her are the only females not scared to go at male posters.

How many lame ass ? have ended up in Chuck's "PASS or SMASH" threads for poppin ? in threads then simping behind closed doors? I lost count. She'll go after popular male posters but she scared of YOU? Makes no sense.

5. You make fun of somebody for having a miscarriage but SHE is the one posting for reactions? Anytime somebody makes a thread they want a what? REACTION.

Face it. You felt publicly humiliated and you wanted her to feel that same embarrassment. Its only human. Nothing to be ashamed of. But her dead baby dont really have ? to do with your husband or this thread. So you just did that to "win" a little online battle.

Yes, I've said way worse but dont be fake about it after you go and drop a nuke like that. You guilty of the same ? you accused her of off that one post alone.

*Closes briefcase and exits courtroom*

...Feel free to say whatever you want without fear of retaliation by me. U aint never did ? to me so u iight in my book.

#FactsOnly

Number 3 got me dying
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully ? next
  • soproud
    Options
    Somebody lying.....
  • Purr
    Options
    all I see is a lease agreement tho mayne

it still don't explain the dealer plate or stunting in last year's model :(

Meh. It's mine til the next model, bae.
    Only a baller with great credit can lease.