@charlie_danger appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    I guess stew was your motivation when he posted that picture of you with them hammer pants and a pair of jeans tied around your chest to hold your ? in.

? you better hope @stew give you some motivation to help yo obese ass.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @gns I motivate these other fat ? errday tho. Call me mother Teresa for taking in these ugly hoes in.

you couldn't even say ? to me until now so how the ? you motivating anybody?

Lol bruh I was bored. Lol you mad over twitter jokes. You look stupid as ? . I clown myself. You in your feelings on a holiday.

But let's not act like you werent being passive aggressive clickin ether when orangutan tried to come for me. ? please. Dont play victim now, ? .

oooohhh so that's what this is about!!!! Reactions!! You'se a petty as bird!!!

But you mad tho....sooooo... I did my godly duty.

This ? get high on reactions!!
  • MzKB
    Options
    I guess stew was your motivation when he posted that picture of you with them hammer pants and a pair of jeans tied around your chest to hold your ? in.

I'm good. I don't need to be shamed to loose weight!

• MzKB
    Options

? you beta hope your meal ticket you call a fiancé don't leave you cuz you'll be needing stew again
  • Purr
    Options

I'm good. I don't need to be shamed to loose weight!

You should tho.

• Purr
    Options
    @gns I motivate these other fat ? errday tho. Call me mother Teresa for taking in these ugly hoes in.

Lol bruh I was bored. Lol you mad over twitter jokes. You look stupid as ? . I clown myself. You in your feelings on a holiday.

But let's not act like you werent being passive aggressive clickin ether when orangutan tried to come for me. ? please. Dont play victim now, ? .

Twitter dont have reactions tho
  • Purr
    Options

? you beta hope your meal ticket you call a fiancé don't leave you cuz you'll be needing stew again

? what?! Lol

I get hit on, on a daily. The ? you talkinh bout?
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont they have Favorite and Retweets tho? Isnt that kinda like reactions except only having two options
  • Purr
    Options

the IC you pigeon ? ass licker

But I didnt put this on the ic. You did cause you were in your feelings.
  • MzKB
    Options

? what?! Lol

that dead baby ? up your mind
  • Purr
    Options

? what?! Lol

that dead baby ? up your mind

Oh. That hideous reflection is ? up yo ? .
  • MzKB
    Options

that was my point you ? duckbill platypus. Yo ? ass couldn't post it on the IC
  • Purr
    Options

What is your point? It wasnt intended for the ic tho.

Okay... youre mad. Pm me. We can talk about it instead of you crying in this thread about your ugliness.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC dont stop...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all better not squash this in ? ...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC dont stop...

tumblr_inline_mk82c9WfpG1qz4rgp.gif
  • Purr
    Options

What is your point? It wasnt intended for the ic tho.

Okay... youre mad. Pm me. We can talk about it instead of you crying in this thread about your ugliness.

My point is you're a weak ass individual who thrives off of the attention of others so that you can feel better about yourself.

Gain more respect for yourself and stop looking for validation through reactions

Lol wut?!

• MzKB
    Options
    I know it's hard for you to comprehend common sense. Get a dictionary and a thesaurus and look up attention ? and you'll find your answers
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does stuff like this always happens on a holiday or on the weekend?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @Evilchuck‌

? we talked about this type of ? SMMFH

As for the thread. Amma keep my opinions to myself for once since I retired from eBeef and all.