@charlie_danger appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk I would be mad too. If someone was using my pics on twitter for jokes. Im sorry @mzkb being ugly is a disability and I shouldn't pick on the retards.
  • Purr
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Lmao

Soooo sliverback gorilla ( @mzkb) & orangutan (@tha_bride22) are mad because they are facially challenged and I was able to use their faces on twitter for jokes?

Orangutan, if you feeling salty, how about you hop on a plane this weekend to fight me; instead of sucking an IC ? 's ? .

Silverback gorilla, please post a picture, where you look better than me. Ill wait.

Don't even come in here with that you mad ? , i look better than you, and how your clothes cost more. Let's go toe for toe hoe since that's what you want!

Yo ole remedial ass. How about you post them pics of after your stomach being stapled from that gastric bypass.

okay.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please name names of the ? ? I'm sucking on the IC and post proof
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

oh wow ... not my two nubian goddesses tho!
  • Purr
    Options
  • Purr
    Options

Sliverback gorilla. I wasnt talking to you. I was talking orangutan. Please get your nicknames right.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    @MzKB is like one of the coolest/nicest people on here tho, why you do that chuck? even my evil ass thinks that was not right

twitter is the devil i swear

@kai what yall doing today?
  • Purr
    Options
    yes, I am scared of speaking to this.
    im not used to ugly people. Sorry.

nMHMM76J8GAJV.jpg

says the person with paint on their face and filters on your camera . I could give a ? what you think I look like.
    You round here begging for attention with them mampee sized ? . Begging for the attention your life partner fiancé won't give you.

Lol oh please.
    I could take your husband and kids, and have your kids calling me the prettier mommy.

Chill. It was a joke. I dunno why you sooooo mad.
  • Purr
    Options

Sliverback gorilla. I wasnt talking to you. I was talking orangutan. Please get your nicknames right.

My silver back gorilla face and my HUSBAND to your forever house ? status.

So you're feeling some type of way because my house ? ass gets to stay home and chill while your man practices feminist views and makes you work. Too bad so sad. Witcha ugly ass
  • Purr
    Options
    yes, I am scared of speaking to this.
    im not used to ugly people. Sorry.

nMHMM76J8GAJV.jpg

says the person with paint on their face and filters on your camera . I could give a ? what you think I look like.
    You round here begging for attention with them mampee sized ? . Begging for the attention your life partner fiancé won't give you.

Lol oh please.
    I could take your husband and kids, and have your kids calling me the prettier mommy.

Chill. It was a joke. I dunno why you sooooo mad.

LOL...take my husband! He only ? with chicks who have careers and who are able to carry babies full term!

Lmao yo big ass look like you're carrying 4 babies full term. Congrats boo!
  • Purr
    Options
    @khalessi oh ? please... tell my step daughter I said hi.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »

So you're feeling some type of way because my house ? ass gets to stay home and chill while your man practices feminist views and makes you work. Too bad so sad. Witcha ugly ass

Chuck why you fronting like yo man don't frequent ? bath houses. Why you fronting like yo confidence above 9000? Putting on ya make up in the morning like "this ain't even my final form"

deandreohmy.gif
  • Purr
    Options

Obviously you're feeling some type of way because you posted my pic to boost your saggy ? you hard body ? .
    you ? with people because your self esteem is so low. You gotta keep humble and remember that a doctor help you look that way because you couldn't do it on your own.

It aint that deep for you to get in your feelings. You ARE ugly and I need to get new followers. I got a 100 because of you. Thanks, bae.
    You ugly ass got twitter fame, guess I owe you some followers.