@charlie_danger appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo I clowned myself on twitter sayin im 280 pds and these hoes mad. Lol fuuuck.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    MzKB wrote: »
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Real talk tho, let's increase the peace

man ? that ? !

Should coulda easily ran that ? on the ic but nahhhh the hoe wanna be a twitter comedian!

What would have been funny was if she posted the industrial scale she used to get her weight!
    Ill have yo husband spread eagle with his legs behind his head talmbout "OOOH CHUCKKK ? EM"

? bye! You couldn't attract a ? like mine with your clucking ass!

I dont talk to ugly black men. Im sorry. Based on your looks, he's on the same attractive level as you, which is trash.

Bye yall :)

You should know exactly what trash looks like cuz that's where your life partner got your house girlfriend ring from.

Oh.

exactly ? oh!

gwaan suck yuh muda you cunumunu

Tell yo ? to text me. I know he tired of looking at your sliverback gorilla ass.

Bird I'll give that ? yo number when you finish paying off your hospital bill for that gastric bypass and body contouring surgery for that all that loose ass skin
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets not act like u wasnt dissing her. she has every right to fight back.
  • Purr
    Options
    Here's a challenge post a picture where both of you ugly ? weighing less than 200 pounds.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Im new. In my opinion, Evilchuck was just asking a simple question on twitter. By the way, both yall need to use this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV12ot8fznkF9c5on18ey-qWHOBT4vf0tSTPQ6_2qhvtZYrlvl7g
  • MzKB
    Options
    Here's a challenge post a picture where both of you ugly ? weighing less than 200 pounds.

here's a challenge post a pick of you before you had courage to talk so much ? about people?

Oh ? you can't!!! ? didn't get it until here stomach got stapled!
  • Purr
    Options

here's a challenge post a pick of you before you had courage to talk so much ? about people?

Lol tell yo husband. I said whats up.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u keep mentioning before pics... never mind...
  • MzKB
    Options

Lol tell yo husband. I said whats up.

tell your fuppa I said fall back
  • MzKB
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »
    Im new. In my opinion, Evilchuck was just asking a simple question on twitter. By the way, both yall need to use this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV12ot8fznkF9c5on18ey-qWHOBT4vf0tSTPQ6_2qhvtZYrlvl7g

?

You could have probably did that 2 years ago
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    That was some ? ass ? to do.

what do u mean?

master instigator
    I mean the act of taking someones pic from here and posting it on a medium they might not be on, and clowning them.
    ? ass ?
    funny as hell she picks on fellow big girls too.
    maybe she feels she's secretly motivating them iunno
    confession: i was on pico's twitter yesterday scavenging for thirst traps reading tweets and i saw the retweet and just smh...

i just kept it to myself... @MzKB‌ is cool with me
  • Purr
    Options
    @gns I motivate these other fat ? errday tho. Call me mother Teresa for taking in these ugly hoes in.
  • MzKB
    Options
    this ? had this wide open forum where I post at to roast but didn't so ? her
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Made this song pop up in my head http://youtu.be/CVphuKBla3Q
  • MzKB
    Options
    @gns I motivate these other fat ? errday tho. Call me mother Teresa for taking in these ugly hoes in.

you couldn't even say ? to me until now so how the ? you motivating anybody?
  • Purr
    Options
  • MzKB
    Options
    what's your point hoe?
  • Purr
    Options

Lol bruh I was bored. Lol you mad over twitter jokes. You look stupid as ? . I clown myself. You in your feelings on a holiday.

But let's not act like you werent being passive aggressive clickin ether when orangutan tried to come for me. ? please. Dont play victim now, ? .
  • Purr
    Options
    what's your point hoe?

That you not under 200 pounds.
  • Purr
    Options

Lol bruh I was bored. Lol you mad over twitter jokes. You look stupid as ? . I clown myself. You in your feelings on a holiday.

But let's not act like you werent being passive aggressive clickin ether when orangutan tried to come for me. ? please. Dont play victim now, ? .

oooohhh so that's what this is about!!!! Reactions!! You'se a petty as bird!!!

But you mad tho....sooooo... I did my godly duty.