The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda figured they would leave us on a cliff hanger as far as the wolves but I wonder how dude got them pictures of rick and carl

From the ? dude
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Morgan don't know how crazy Rick done got
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    He should have made that ? do it

Rick been itching to off his ? it's only right he did it.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That British accent killing me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these actors are british lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well game of thrones starts next week that should carry us into the spinoff walking dead back into the original
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    He should have made that ? do it

Thought wife would have a Sophia moment
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO HE TRAINED WITH THE ? WHO PLAYED DONNIE
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Morgan is a gov'na? Lol good ep tonight.

• Splackavelli
    Options
    Did anybody catch that terminator genysis commercial?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    This ? think he Donatello rofl

They changed his character by having him do that ? he can't fight in the comic's and he's crazy

Let's leave the comics out of this from now on a lot of us never read them .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan was trained by the OG Donatello in the art of BoJutsu, good ?

So all those zombies with the W brand are people the Wolves have used to get ahead. They used trust to get close, use them for their supplies, then killed them. Cold blooded.

I wonder who the 2 men and 1 woman were that were exiled from ASZ. Daryl asked when did this happen, but they kept tracking red poncho guy.

those walls were built ass backwards. The pillars are on the outside of the walls, someone can come through and pull them down, causing the walls to fall. Reg deserved to die for faulty architecture.

it's a mystery as to why it went from day to night in a matter of 2 minutes. And how did Rick not find or alert the community while running around looking for whatever came in?
  • Max.
    Options
    Idk if y'all notice Sasha was like 7\8 months preg..that's y she got the big coat
  • green1
    green1 Members Posts: 39
    Options
    whens the next season coming
  • Max.
    Options
    green1 wrote: »
    whens the next season coming
    Oct
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was late because I went to the advance showing of the Game of Thrones season 5 premier.....

I didn't know Morgan could do that.? is the male Michonne.How did he gain that skill.was he a ninja or cheerleader.Book of Eli ass ? .

I thought dude who ran up on Morgan was Daryl at 1st.Looking like Daryl's dusty cousin.

Michonne got a ? like "wee ew wee ew wee wee ew wee ew wee Like a cop car"

Rick wild.We need them guns or we cutting your jugular.

Sasha is out her mind.

"The word of ? is the only protection I need" I hope his ? ass gets bit.

I knew it was Walkers in them trailers.they were too casual

That one Zombie just wanted dudes bag.Must have been a former purse snatcher.

Daryl kicked ass with that chain.That car scene is bad.They're ? .

Team Carol.Straight gangster.

? ass Nick the ? .Oh it's on ? ? .

Morgan is that trill ? . Morgan aka everything you wished Tyreese was.

That zombie tore than ? ? UP,I don't get the preacher guy.He's all types of ? up.man I wish he had died.How did the preacher's shirt not get blood on it?

Glenn looking like he's in trouble.

Michonne and rick got the most romantic platonic relationship ever.

The tension.Nick is one of the worst ppl ever born like ever.

The preacher man done went Apocalypse Now.

How did that zombie get in?Who left the gate open?

Glenn!!! G ? .

It's something wrong w/ Rick.I feel bad for that zombie.Rick is ....Grimey

Rick a beast "How many of you do I have to ? to save your lives?" LOL

Wow.everything Rick said happened in a 5 min time span.

"Rick Do it" I clapped when Rick clapped his ? .

LOL at that sword coming off the wall, Great finale.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude in the red pancho, the wolves = little red riding hood. I peeped that.

I wonder if Morgan = Ninja Jesus.

Morgan said "all life is precious" and dude has been looking for Rick forever and when he finally finds him, he sees him killing another person w Rick covered in blood looking crazy.

I'm unsure of who the wolves actually are; Saviors or Whisperers?

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was there a post credit scene?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »

So all those zombies with the W brand are people the Wolves have used to get ahead. They used trust to get close, use them for their supplies, then killed them. Cold blooded.

I wonder who the 2 men and 1 woman were that were exiled from ASZ. Daryl asked when did this happen, but they kept tracking red poncho guy.

those walls were built ass backwards. The pillars are on the outside of the walls, someone can come through and pull them down, causing the walls to fall. Reg deserved to die for faulty architecture.

it's a mystery as to why it went from day to night in a matter of 2 minutes. And how did Rick not find or alert the community while running around looking for whatever came in?

Those two zombies in that station wagon that the group ran across in earlier episodes was those wolves that Morgan put there that prologue in the beggining withmorgan was a flashback.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Oh so Morgan was trained by Ernie Reyes Jr?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

Those two zombies in that station wagon that the group ran across in earlier episodes was those wolves that Morgan put there that prologue in the beggining withmorgan was a flashback.
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

nah, they somehow escaped. he tied them up and threw them in the back of the car, honked the horn, and left. I'm sure they untied themselves and escaped, either before zombies surrounded the car, or the zombies never came.

the scene you're referring to was the get away scene from Noah's town when they hit the back of that van, and all of those hacked up zombies came spilling out onto the car.

if you're saying at some time it were the Wolves in the back of a car, where was Morgan when they shot the scene of the group in heat? None of them were even clean or had new clothes during the previous episodes to even warrant a flashfoward.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wolves are the reason for the W. They killing people taking they supplies and they turning with W in sketch on they foreheads. Man it's amazing how Rick whole mentality has warped since Season 1. In his heart of heart he know Shane was right. Morgan is a bad man!!!! How many ? lives do Glenn have. It's no way with a bullet in the shoulder he can survive two zombies baring on top of him. Can't wait till October.