The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AMC should of used Messy Marvs chorus on "Black Jesus" after Morgan went all Wesley Snipes on the Wolves.

That chorus hella fits into his current situation with that scene. LMAO!!!

starts at 1:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPtPYfGeMS8
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Morgan was trained by the OG Donatello in the art of BoJutsu, good ?

So all those zombies with the W brand are people the Wolves have used to get ahead. They used trust to get close, use them for their supplies, then killed them. Cold blooded.

I wonder who the 2 men and 1 woman were that were exiled from ASZ. Daryl asked when did this happen, but they kept tracking red poncho guy.

those walls were built ass backwards. The pillars are on the outside of the walls, someone can come through and pull them down, causing the walls to fall. Reg deserved to die for faulty architecture.

it's a mystery as to why it went from day to night in a matter of 2 minutes. And how did Rick not find or alert the community while running around looking for whatever came in?

Those two zombies in that station wagon that the group ran across in earlier episodes was those wolves that Morgan put there that prologue in the beggining withmorgan was a flashback.

So all those zombies with the W brand are people the Wolves have used to get ahead. They used trust to get close, use them for their supplies, then killed them. Cold blooded.

I wonder who the 2 men and 1 woman were that were exiled from ASZ. Daryl asked when did this happen, but they kept tracking red poncho guy.

those walls were built ass backwards. The pillars are on the outside of the walls, someone can come through and pull them down, causing the walls to fall. Reg deserved to die for faulty architecture.

it's a mystery as to why it went from day to night in a matter of 2 minutes. And how did Rick not find or alert the community while running around looking for whatever came in?

Those two zombies in that station wagon that the group ran across in earlier episodes was those wolves that Morgan put there that prologue in the beggining withmorgan was a flashback.

nah, they somehow escaped. he tied them up and threw them in the back of the car, honked the horn, and left. I'm sure they untied themselves and escaped, either before zombies surrounded the car, or the zombies never came.

the scene you're referring to was the get away scene from Noah's town when they hit the back of that van, and all of those hacked up zombies came spilling out onto the car.

if you're saying at some time it were the Wolves in the back of a car, where was Morgan when they shot the scene of the group in heat? None of them were even clean or had new clothes during the previous episodes to even warrant a flashfoward.

Yeah those zombies had a w on their foreheads think about it.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should just go head a make a movie about this show and quit messing about with it
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Dude in the red pancho, the wolves = little red riding hood. I peeped that.

I wonder if Morgan = Ninja Jesus.

Morgan said "all life is precious" and dude has been looking for Rick forever and when he finally finds him, he sees him killing another person w Rick covered in blood looking crazy.

I'm unsure of who the wolves actually are; Saviors or Whisperers?

Ironic because Rick helped Morgan break out of his mental problems
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is is up with Maggie not using words to communicate with people? She could have nipped that whole preacher slander situation in the bud right when it happened or any time between then and the meeting to kick rick out. Or at least let her team know duke was scheming on them.

But no... she just stares off into space as usual.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah, they somehow escaped. he tied them up and threw them in the back of the car, honked the horn, and left. I'm sure they untied themselves and escaped, either before zombies surrounded the car, or the zombies never came.

the scene you're referring to was the get away scene from Noah's town when they hit the back of that van, and all of those hacked up zombies came spilling out onto the car.

if you're saying at some time it were the Wolves in the back of a car, where was Morgan when they shot the scene of the group in heat? None of them were even clean or had new clothes during the previous episodes to even warrant a flashfoward.

Yeah those zombies had a w on their foreheads think about it.

The Wolves are using vehicles and other "sanctuaries" as traps, by placing people they killed and branded with the W in those spots. So when someone is on the move and try to use a car, van, bus, factory, warehouse, etc, as a mode of escape or safety, the zombies, already branded with the W are already in waiting.

That entire ASZ area outside of those walls is ? trapped.

ASZ recruitment team go far out to recruit because there's no one left close by, so that gives The Wolves the opportunity to set traps in the surrounding area.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay (just okay) finale. The Morgan scenes were the best. All that ? with Glenn and Nicholas could have been done in a third of the time they took. ? went nowhere. Once again the supposedly soft and unprepared Alexandria people held their own against Rick's group in a fight.

Reg died in a very dumb way.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of grumbling and complaints.........general discontent about snail paced story,choppy dialogue, mack truck size plot holes,PIS (plot induced stupidity), inconsistent characterization, and yeah,now even the production value dropping off (bright high noon to midnight in seconds)

it....it's a show about zombies.....what more do you expect? :-??
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the finale was just boring and it was too long and nothing really happened.

Rick?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am proud of morgan.

Carol>>> wolves

I am ? off at glenn and maggie.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Idk if y'all notice Sasha was like 7\8 months preg..that's y she got the big coat

they got me.. I didn't even notice
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    -like someone else said. Why didnt Maggie at least tell the group the preacher punk ass was talking cash ? about them

-Glen let that one dude live, foh. that was a tv moment

-don't really care about Rick killing dude...rick want his wife, not buying that wife beating excuse. Rick would have eventually killed him anyway (shows how grimey his character has become, love it)

-Glad Morgan finally made it, I had no idea he was British. he probably got good with that stick, same way Michonne got good with the sword.. practice.

boring season finale IMO, but *shrugs* looking forward to checking out the LA series

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan surprised me with that British accent
    Smash on Carol crazy ass
    Daryl still look like he in character looking all ? and greasy

He was in "Snatch." They had the dog with the diamond in it and the fake guns.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Idk if y'all notice Sasha was like 7\8 months preg..that's y she got the big coat

they got me.. I didn't even notice

Yeah i thought she was dressed like that to highlight how she's all emo now. All goth laying on top of corpses and dressed like Daria's friend.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason I think some people didn't like the finale because no one big died in it
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They played it right though they will leave the series on a cliffhanger till fall and keep the ratings in tact. They didn't play in to what the fans wanted. Season 5 was probably the worst season, but I think 6 could be epic
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    They played it right though they will leave the series on a cliffhanger till fall and keep the ratings in tact. They didn't play in to what the fans wanted. Season 5 was probably the worst season, but I think 6 could be epic

I wouldn't say this was the worst season. I still remember those ? hanging out outside Hershell's barn doing noting for like 6 episodes one season.

i know alot of people who stopped wacthing when they were on the farm.. ? was terrible.. but season 2 had the best ending imho
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

I wouldn't say this was the worst season. I still remember those ? hanging out outside Hershell's barn doing noting for like 6 episodes one season.

Search for Sophia was a drag, almost made me give up on the show
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The season finale lacked because,of the all,the,commercials it messed up the finale build tension and intrigue every other scene to takeit away with a bombardment of commercials
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I didn't like it because a lot were expecting a bigger introduction for the new villain, and all we got is a small glimpse of him setting zombie traps, and looking at carl and Ricks pictures.

I bet he ain't even a main Villain, probably some dude that's going to get took out in the first half of the next season.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd smash Carol with the quickness.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »
    I'd smash Carol with the quickness.

I ain't trusting that Glenn Close Fatal Attraction ?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok season finale. nothing really happened
    def. left an empty feeling