The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched it after Wrestlemania. I don't remember anything from this finale, that's not good.

I like this show but it's getting hard to watch, nothing is happening in these episodes really. The story is moving at a snail's pace.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't these ? pour walker blood on them when they go out, or at least keep a supply with them just in case
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Glenn not killing that dude was ? . He ? shot him, there is no going back from that.

still couldn't ? him then what get him maggie and the baby kicked out
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I watched it after Wrestlemania. I don't remember anything from this finale, that's not good.

I like this show but it's getting hard to watch, nothing is happening in these episodes really. The story is moving at a snail's pace.

problem is amc is milking this ? for everything its worth. hence the spinoff and all the commericals during the finale.they have to many episodes.
    more episodes= more commercials and ad dollars..
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if it were real, or wutever, my crew would have a schedual every day for hunting walkers. ? as many as u can everyday. And keep track.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it was the governor who had the best method of killing zombies. Lead them to a pit, let them fall in and then set that ? on fire.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn not killing that dude was ? . He ? shot him, there is no going back from that.

Not only that - he shot him for a really stupid and shady reason in a premeditated fashion. And that was after his cowardice led to Chris getting killed and Glenn let him slide for that. Dude went from being a liability to being a threat to being an aggressor and they just gonna hug it out? Boo.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I ain't even think about it, but any settlement should have a group whose sole purpose is to trap and cull Walkers. It's not like they reproduce outside of the stragglers here and there. If you set up a good way to ? loads of them as they pass, eventually you'll clear your area out.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet he cleaned the ? out of that dish and left it ? n' span before he left the house to get himself killed.

but yeah... i don't think people get accidentally killed by swords. that ? looked mad hokey.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Yeah, I ain't even think about it, but any settlement should have a group whose sole purpose is to trap and cull Walkers. It's not like they reproduce outside of the stragglers here and there. If you set up a good way to ? loads of them as they pass, eventually you'll clear your area out.

yeah but ammo is limited and you can't or dont even have access to wmd's so yeah its a good idea but its not that simple to exucte
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    They played it right though they will leave the series on a cliffhanger till fall and keep the ratings in tact. They didn't play in to what the fans wanted. Season 5 was probably the worst season, but I think 6 could be epic

I wouldn't say this was the worst season. I still remember those ? hanging out outside Hershell's barn doing noting for like 6 episodes one season.

i'll tell you what I thought was the worst stretch....beginning of season 4.. when they took 5-6 episodes killing off all those people they took in from Woodberry.. the ? swine flu or whatever it was.... I swear I was this close to saying ? this show
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The season finale lacked because,of the all,the,commercials it messed up the finale build tension and intrigue every other scene to takeit away with a bombardment of commercials

I don't understand why some of yall ? watch this show live, the ? commercials are unbearable. Jus wait 10mins after it ends. Then watch it online w/o the commercials. Its such a more pleasurable viewing experience.

I learned my lesson during the Breaking Bad finale. Watched that ? live, soooooo many commercials. AMC was clearly jus milking it for every last penny. I swore to myself, "never again. watch a AMC show live."
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea siht was just real lackluster....and will somebody ? gabriel...they gotta ? off these wack ass characters
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    The season finale lacked because,of the all,the,commercials it messed up the finale build tension and intrigue every other scene to takeit away with a bombardment of commercials

I don't understand why some of yall ? watch this show live, the ? commercials are unbearable. Jus wait 10mins after it ends. Then watch it online w/o the commercials. Its such a more pleasurable viewing experience.

I learned my lesson during the Breaking Bad finale. Watched that ? live, soooooo many commercials. AMC was clearly jus milking it for every last penny. I swore to myself, "never again. watch a AMC show live."

yeah I rarely watch any show live.. I'll usually just dl the torrent the next morning.. but I did watch the finale live.. that ? will never happen again. Them commercials were insane.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Don't want to,wait and run into a spoiler bymistake ill sit through the bumass commercials to avoid that
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    -like someone else said. Why didnt Maggie at least tell the group the preacher punk ass was talking cash ? about them

-Glen let that one dude live, foh. that was a tv moment

-don't really care about Rick killing dude...rick want his wife, not buying that wife beating excuse. Rick would have eventually killed him anyway (shows how grimey his character has become, love it)

-Glad Morgan finally made it, I had no idea he was British. he probably got good with that stick, same way Michonne got good with the sword.. practice.

boring season finale IMO, but *shrugs* looking forward to checking out the LA series

I don't think Rick would have killed dude if he wasn't such an ? from day one.

Yeah he wants his wife,but dude being a ? also helped to make Rick want to ? his ass.

Without dude doing something I still think Rick would have not killed him,but yeah Rick is on some BS.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't notice Morgan having a British accent (I mean in the season 5 finale, not earlier in the series). I don't know how I could have missed that. He didn't sound British to me.

I felt sorry for the senator. She lost her husband and her son.

That's why Glenn is one of my favorite characters.

I liked the episode, personally.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn being dedicated to being a good guy is gonna cost him.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn being dedicated to being a good guy is gonna cost him.

anybody got a baseball bat i can borrow tho..lmao
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goes to show, that if you're not down with killing people, then you die

ask Andrea and Tyreese
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @rick how many people I ? ??

This/MF got 17 bodies