Luciferianism NOW!

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

Very interesting take, I remember some friends of mine said this in religion class but when I was going to Catholic school. It makes sense, assuming the tale of Lucifer is actually true. After all, only a tyrannical and ? ? like the Bible ? would hold it against his own creation for trying to gain more knowledge.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Jesus said he saw Lucifer fall like lightning

Modern Day Translation: that ? got knocked the ? out !

Micha'el put those paws on him

Do you believe Satan is dead or alive and well? Just curious

Lucifer is alive and well, and fears me because I have the spirit of the most high and, the child of the most high and I'm a ? and he's not.

Is Lucifer in hell? Or is he living in its own created paradise of some kind on Earth or elsewhere?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    If it wasn't for the word "context", Christians would be unable to defend the horrible sentences and passages of the Bible. Thank ? NO ONE takes the Bible seriously anymore.

No coincidence ? and Columbus found so much use for the Bible, it easily supported (and co-signed) their ? up worldview.

Everybody that uses "context" is not doing so as an excuse. Even if you don't want to accept Christianity, it helps to know what it really has to say. There was a Ghandi quote that probably says a lot about how people feel about Christianity...it kind of goes like..."I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christian."

Trust me, I know what Christianity has to say LOL...and that Gandhi quote is pretty accurate historically. I don't have much beef with Jesus, I do believe he was a good guy in the end that just ? up co-signing a lot of the evil the Bible ? supported for a long time. But as far as actions, he didn't seem too bad.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lucifer is alive and well, and fears me because I have the spirit of the most high and, the child of the most high and I'm a ? and he's not.

Is Lucifer in hell? Or is he living in its own created paradise of some kind on Earth or elsewhere?

Read the scriptures since you like to quote them and misinterpreted them
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for the word "context", Christians would be unable to defend the horrible sentences and passages of the Bible. Thank ? NO ONE takes the Bible seriously anymore.

No coincidence ? and Columbus found so much use for the Bible, it easily supported (and co-signed) their ? up worldview.

Everybody that uses "context" is not doing so as an excuse. Even if you don't want to accept Christianity, it helps to know what it really has to say. There was a Ghandi quote that probably says a lot about how people feel about Christianity...it kind of goes like..."I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christian."

Trust me, I know what Christianity has to say LOL...and that Gandhi quote is pretty accurate historically. I don't have much beef with Jesus, I do believe he was a good guy in the end that just ? up co-signing a lot of the evil the Bible ? supported for a long time. But as far as actions, he didn't seem too bad.

Christianity teaches that Jesus was not just an moral example of how to live. If that was the case, then any religious figure would do. Jesus claim to be the Son of ? and came to save the world from sin through His Life, Death, and Resurrection. That is more the basis for what the Bible has to say and yet...on both fronts...it is a point missed.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the evidence I have is that Jesus was just a man that got marked by the Romans and we have some of his teachings today.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Christianity teaches that Jesus was not just an moral example of how to live. If that was the case, then any religious figure would do. Jesus claim to be the Son of ? and came to save the world from sin through His Life, Death, and Resurrection. That is more the basis for what the Bible has to say and yet...on both fronts...it is a point missed.

What's your theory on why Jesus won't come back to life again and prove what he did thousands of years ago is to be believed? Just curious.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Why don't you tell me since I like to misinterpret the Scriptures. Because as far as what I remember, the Bible doesn't even really mention a specific place called hell.....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's your theory on why Jesus won't come back to life again and prove what he did thousands of years ago is to be believed? Just curious.

Would you stop rushing him already and let jesus take his cool sweet time
  • waterproof
    Options

Why don't you tell me since I like to misinterpret the Scriptures. Because as far as what I remember, the Bible doesn't even really mention a specific place called hell.....

You is dumb smart, shiftless and ignorant, Torah doesn't mentioned hell it mentions Sheol, the NT mentioned hell, you figure out why.

I don't play games, nor do YAH. YAH IS serious business, and Man is serious business, you have a spirit of a child
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Because Jesus's Death and Resurrection served the purpose He intended it for...to save the world from sin. It's one thing to show you can die and rise again to show it's possible to do it, and another to keep mankind from being hopelessly bound to sin.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

You is dumb smart, shiftless and ignorant, Torah doesn't mentioned hell it mentions Sheol, the NT mentioned hell, you figure out why.

I don't play games, nor do YAH. YAH IS serious business, and Man is serious business, you have a spirit of a child

Why don't you just answer the question? Where is Lucifer according to your holy book?
  • waterproof
    Options

Why don't you just answer the question? Where is Lucifer according to your holy book?

You have the answers, enlightened us follower of the Morning star, ask him who you admire where is he at according to scriptures
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Peter 5:8
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
  • waterproof
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The book of Job, tells you everything. I wouldn't even helped his ass, he have the spirit on him since his youth
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This thread has already established that "the devil", "Lucifer", and "Satan" are not interchangeable, contrary to Christian false equivalence.

In other words, that verse ain't about Lucifer. Try again.

And shame on waterproof for rooting from the sidelines like that verse proved anything. You bible apologists are the worst.
  • waterproof
    Options

This thread has already established that "the devil", "Lucifer", and "Satan" are not interchangeable, contrary to Christian false equivalence.

And shame on waterproof for rooting from the sidelines like that verse proved anything. You bible apologists are the worst.

You still crying about Lucifer read the book of Job, you lazy ? . The answer is there, you see you have a weak spirit, your will is easy influence, you one of those why me ? , why I went through ? as a teenager, where were you at, you don't love me, and Lucifer helpers feed on the weak, pumping you up yeah look at the scriptures Is this right, look at your life.

You see coward Lucifer knows the scripture as good as anybody, he can twist words up and interpret it to make you do his will, and the funny part is the secret to success in life, health, spirituality is that book called The Torah and Gospel, lol.

Man up coward
  • soul rattler
    Options
    LOL I understand that you have this myopic view that all non-theists are merely former worshippers scorned by emotionally devastating events in their life. The reality is that there are legions of people who would rather not ignore or forgive the glaring inconsistencies, contradictions, and atrocities associated with religion.

You just have to come to terms with this. There is no victimization here. All things considered, life is pretty damn good, especially not being restricted by the ridiculous constraints of religious dogma.

Now, how about you take a serious look at your bible and show us how Lucifer, the devil, Satan, the Dragon, etc are all the same spiritual scripture? Just saying "Read Job!" is insufficient considering the term "Lucifer" is not there.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First off I'm the one who was setting things straight as far as Satan being Lucifer

Scone the devil and lucifer are one and the same. Yes as I said Satan is not excluded to being only the devil but it is used to refer to him in instances. Satan is not mutually exclusive to devil but general speaking lucifer and the devil are exclusive to each other
    Luke 10:18
    And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    And instance where the devil is referee to as satan
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth will resurface sooner than later :)
  • soul rattler
    Options

First off I'm the one who was setting things straight as far as Satan being Lucifer

Scone the devil and lucifer are one and the same. Yes as I said Satan is not excluded to being only the devil but it is used to refer to him in instances. Satan is not mutually exclusive to devil but general speaking lucifer and the devil are exclusive to each other

Your problem is that you've assumed, falsely so, that every scripture referencing a being falling from on high in exile, or every verse about a "bringer of light" is about the same creature. That isn't the case.

You couldn't possibly be accepting that Lucifer and Satan are titles and not names, and yet still think that every time those terms are used, they're referring to the same person.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    arguing with a worshipper of Lucifer is a waste of time. once you fall that far there is no earthly help for you
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The light bearer don't got no swag though.
  • waterproof
    Options

Your problem is that you've assumed, falsely so, that every scripture referencing a being falling from on high in exile, or every verse about a "bringer of light" is about the same creature. That isn't the case.

You couldn't possibly be accepting that Lucifer and Satan are titles and not names, and yet still think that every time those terms are used, they're referring to the same person.

Ha you have the spirit of your ancestors, the rebellious heathen cursed since birth. Scriptures says your kind wouldn't even understand scripture because you is rebellious, scriptures talked and warned us about you.

You and kingblaze got that spirit on you.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Do you two realize that by trolling this thread and not seriously discussing the word of your G-d, you are disobeying scripture? You have been commanded to spread the gospel and make disciples of all nations.

So unless you're actually fake Christians, show us where this Lucifer character is mentioned by name.