Luciferianism NOW!

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I think some people forget the ? of Abraham is trill as ? .

No the ? of Abraham is a ? head, a slaver, a genocidal maniac, an imperialist, shallow, petty, and a ? face who is ridiculed all over the world. Try again.

you seem to have this fantasy that ? is mostly disrespected but it's not true there are millions of people all over the world who still worship and respect him . you sick atheists swine

I'm not atheist lol

what ever the ? you are you hate the ? of Israel. and if you
    don't change you are doomed be warned he does not play around with certain people.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No the ? of Abraham is a ? head, a slaver, a genocidal maniac, an imperialist, shallow, petty, and a ? face who is ridiculed all over the world. Try again.

you seem to have this fantasy that ? is mostly disrespected but it's not true there are millions of people all over the world who still worship and respect him . you sick atheists swine

I'm not atheist lol

Lol @ these Christians steadily trying to categorize anyone who disagrees with them

1089589.gif
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

don't change you are doomed be warned he does not play around with certain people.

Why should I be worried about an impotent Bible ? ? He didn't do ? during slavery times and other horrible times, what makes you think he'll do ? any other time?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

Lol @ these Christians steadily trying to categorize anyone who disagrees with them

1089589.gif

Yeah it ? their head up because they can't figure people like me out. I'm not atheist but I openly make fun of the Bible ? with facts and passages from their own holy book, and just like people I speak to this about in person, they're often stunned themselves how disgusting their own holy book is. And then they resort to childish categorizations that mean nothing to the topic at hand.
  • zombie
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

Why should I be worried about an impotent Bible ? ? He didn't do ? during slavery times and other horrible times, what makes you think he'll do ? any other time?

the vengeance of the Lord does come how many people died during the civil war ???how many whites suffered ??? amputation, who starved to death in prisons, got burned alive, sons, fathers , brothers dead leaving their families to suffer. the national poverty after the war the whites paid for their sins and they're still paying for it
  • zombie
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

1089589.gif

Yeah it ? their head up because they can't figure people like me out. I'm not atheist but I openly make fun of the Bible ? with facts and passages from their own holy book, and just like people I speak to this about in person, they're often stunned themselves how disgusting their own holy book is. And then they resort to childish categorizations that mean nothing to the topic at hand.

any one stunned by anything you read them in the bible probably has not studied it.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

Man up you ? , you whine and cry, I see why Yah didn't answer your prayers, he don't deal with effeminate men, you soft.

• waterproof
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

the vengeance of the Lord does come how many people died during the civil war ???how many whites suffered ??? amputation, who starved to death in prisons, got burned alive, sons, fathers , brothers dead leaving their families to suffer. the national poverty after the war the whites paid for their sins and they're still paying for it

A whole lot of people died ? , how many times you got in a fight and was ? and ran and your parents send your ads back out there to fight, win or lose you going to fight, Is that cruel.

You need somebody to hold your hands every day ?

Man UP, ? gave men free will, blame men for being savages and not following ? laws,
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Zoroastrianism arose in the eastern region of the ancient Persian Empire, when the religious philosopher Zoroaster simplified the pantheon of early Iranian gods[3] into two opposing forces: Spenta Mainyu (Progressive mentality) and Angra Mainyu (Destructive Mentality) under the one ? , Ahura Mazda (Illuminating Wisdom).[4][5]
    Zoroaster's ideas led to a formal religion bearing his name by about the 6th century BCE and have influenced other later religions including Judaism, Gnosticism, Christianity and Islam.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
    britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/658081/Zoroastrianism

Btw, the group that is being terrorised in Iraq by ISIS right now, the Yazidi, follow a religion based off of Zoroatrianism.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

I'm not atheist lol

Man up you ? , you whine and cry, I see why Yah didn't answer your prayers, he don't deal with effeminate men, you soft.

? I'm the last person that's soft. I got a trail behind me, so trust I been to hell and back and survived every fight I've ever been through, and I've conquered every enemy I've ever had, in VARIOUS ways HAHA. I'm thriving every day, are you? I'm happy and chillin, are u?

I got a nice track record and I call myself KINGblaze for a reason. As far as prayers being answered, the irony of your statement is that I don't really pray and most of my dreams have still come true. Anyway, your Bible ? is still an impotent failure. And I don't see your pathetic Bible ? protecting his Christians in Iraq, they're being slaughtered like no tmw and your ? Bible ? isn't doing ? about it. So whose the ? ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micah 7

9I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

10Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy ? ? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

You want have to wait much longer..... Obama is the last prez, mark my words.. @kingblaze84‌

Now I presume your next simpleton question will be why my ? called you a woman...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Micah 7

9I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

10Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy ? ? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

You want have to wait much longer..... Obama is the last prez, mark my words.. @kingblaze84‌

Now I presume your next simpleton question will be why my ? called you a woman...

How much you wanna put down on that?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Micah 7

LOL.....Judah, you sure about all this?? Obama the last president? HAHAHAHAHA
  • zombie
    Options

I'm not atheist lol

A whole lot of people died ? , how many times you got in a fight and was ? and ran and your parents send your ads back out there to fight, win or lose you going to fight, Is that cruel.

You need somebody to hold your hands every day ?

Man UP, ? gave men free will, blame men for being savages and not following ? laws,

is this post for me. the whole point of me bringing up the civil war was to show that all evil is punished
  • waterproof
    Options
    the ? of Israel is also a war ? and he will utterly destroy his enemies it's just a matter of time. and I as a believer am quite proud of that.

Truth no effeminate men in Yahs kingdom, we 're Warriors
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People got mad because Abrahamic religions are mixed with a lot of religions in the region?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Micah 7

I'm sayin tho... Break bread my ? I'm trynna get in on this come up.

Otherwise Hillary gon be mad as ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    the ? of Israel is also a war ? and he will utterly destroy his enemies it's just a matter of time. and I as a believer am quite proud of that.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/17229-world-turns-away-as-rebel-massacres-of-syrian-christians-intensify

World Turns Away as Rebel Massacres of Syrian Christians Intensify

The world media is increasingly losing interest in the foreign-fueled war still raging in Syria between the Assad regime and an assortment of Islamist rebel groups backed by the Obama administration, Sunni Arab dictators, and European powers. For embattled Syrian Christians, though — most of whom tried to stay out of the conflict — reports suggest the situation is deteriorating quickly, with over 1,200 documented murders so far, and almost 500,000 forced to flee their homes to escape the escalating violence and ruthless persecution. The real numbers are probably even worse.

Experts say the end goal of many jihadist rebel groups is to eradicate Christianity in Syria as part of the effort to create a fundamentalist Islamic state. Even factions of the Obama-backed “Free Syrian Army,” receiving vast amounts of Western aid under the guise of supporting supposed “moderates,” have been implicated in the anti-Christian atrocities by refugees cited in media reports.

--I'm impressed with the Bible ? waging war against his enemies. I'm impressed with how the Bible ? protects his people.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    lol, y'all ? crazy. At the end of the day people are gonna believe what they want to believe. If you think you're gonna change someones opinion by making a thread and belittle them by saying this, that, and the third, you're seriously mistaken. If people want to believe in Satan/ Lucifer, let them. If people want to believe in ? , let them. It's kind of lame that y'all go back and forth with this I'm right your wrong ? when no one changes what they believe in. So what's the point? It's like the blind leading the blind with y'all fake ass missionaries on both sides . I don't agree with some christians shoving their rhetoric down people throat and the same goes for any other ? people want to call themselves (atheist, theist, or whatever).

Not completely true. I used to be Christian.....Bill Maher used to be a religious Jew. Opinions change all the time. But I know what you tryna say
  • zombie
    Options

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/17229-world-turns-away-as-rebel-massacres-of-syrian-christians-intensify

World Turns Away as Rebel Massacres of Syrian Christians Intensify

The world media is increasingly losing interest in the foreign-fueled war still raging in Syria between the Assad regime and an assortment of Islamist rebel groups backed by the Obama administration, Sunni Arab dictators, and European powers. For embattled Syrian Christians, though — most of whom tried to stay out of the conflict — reports suggest the situation is deteriorating quickly, with over 1,200 documented murders so far, and almost 500,000 forced to flee their homes to escape the escalating violence and ruthless persecution. The real numbers are probably even worse.

Experts say the end goal of many jihadist rebel groups is to eradicate Christianity in Syria as part of the effort to create a fundamentalist Islamic state. Even factions of the Obama-backed “Free Syrian Army,” receiving vast amounts of Western aid under the guise of supporting supposed “moderates,” have been implicated in the anti-Christian atrocities by refugees cited in media reports.

--I'm impressed with the Bible ? waging war against his enemies. I'm impressed with how the Bible ? protects his people.

? will avenge his people in his own time those who do evil will be punished.suffering is part of the Christian faith and we accept that. so you posting that article proves what exactly.
  • zombie
    Options
    there are Christians being oppressed all over the planet ? hears their prayers and they will be averaged either in this life or after it this is also basic teachings
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
    Read that as libertarianism, was as confused as ? for a moment
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Waterproof, how did you ingest all that ether Pissedoffnobody gave you?

Did you ingest it slowly, or did you drink it all in really fast? Because I haven't seen somebody get smacked down online so bad in a long time. Congratulations. It was pretty brutal to watch your horrible responses, you've fallen off as a poster.

Congratulations to you for surviving the trauma your face caused you to the point that it almost drove you to suicide but the coward in you took to drugs and dikes to ease your pain.

Now let's move on to the effeminate, yellow back coward that wear pointed toes like female and the controvert against his stupid dumb, unlearned claim that Hebrew Scriptures came from Armenian fairytale.

His study In academia is laughable and lazy.

I called the so called theological scholar to a challenge in his field and the ? in him overtook him.

Why because he don't know ? , Armenians, was not in existence when the Torah was written.

Any theological scholar can tell you that he's a fraud.

Armenian?

I said Aramaic.
    You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general
    Aramaic (Classical Syriac: ܐܪܡܝܐ Aramaya) is a family of languages or dialects, belonging to the Semitic family. More specifically, it is a part of the Northwest Semitic subfamily, which also includes Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician. The Aramaic script was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to both the Arabic and modern Hebrew alphabets.

Armenian... get someone to read my posts to you or get some better glasses. Armenian... what the ? ?

Trying to say I'm denying the truth when I am presenting facts and you're slinging mud rather than providing substance for your argument.

As for how any other theological scholar would disagree with me, weren't you having a tantrum claiming anyone that pays for classes on religious study is influenced by whitey and wasting their money? So why would you suggest getting one if you're already attempted to claim that such people have wasted their money to learn ? ? Your own argument is illogical.

You realise the modern bibles have been edited from the original 73 books many times over, right? From the Vulgate to the Septaguint to the Roman Orthodox to Porteusian Dictate approved format to the King James version which removes 7 books.

You seriously are out of your depth trying to argue with me. Why you are continuing to do so for any reason other that pride... which is a sin by the way according to your faith... is beyond me.

Armenian... I am going to laugh about that for the rest of the day.

Exactly, I told him to re-read your post lol