Luciferianism NOW!

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people who judge the actions of ancient people by 2014 western morals are ? ridiculous
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    people who judge the actions of ancient people by 2014 western morals are ? ridiculous

People who live their lives based on the laws and commandments of ancient people are ? ? .
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Stop apologizing for your religion and own up to its numerous pitfalls.
  • zombie
    Options

apologizing for what??? and i don't see any pitfalls
  • zombie
    Options

People who live their lives based on the laws and commandments of ancient people are ? ? .

we live out lives based on the principles thought by those people because they have proved to be timeless
  • soul rattler
    Options

You're making excuses for why the ? up ? in the bible ain't really ? up. Cut that ? out bruh.
  • zombie
    Options
    Anything on earth that is good if you read believe and follow the torah and gospels you can have

You're making excuses for why the ? up ? in the bible ain't really ? up. Cut that ? out bruh.

It's ? up to you i really don't see it that way
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

Young Arsenio had the GOAT interviews. Dem ? were RAW. Especially Arsenio.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? ? , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as ? and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or ? as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

Excuse me Genius I don't need you to correct my broken English ~ Word to O'shea Jackson.

The Torah Scriptures Aramaic fairytales, again you Is dumb, those big books taught you nothing.

"Are" is not "Is", you dumb ? . Seriously, you haven't mastered the basics, you think you can kick higher knowledge? You wanna name a ? rapper/actor like he is some literacy master? You can name names all day, but you haven't mastered verbs and contectual usage of them yet, ? . You can't write on my level, you can't express your ? on my level, you think you're on my level? Argue with my argument, not at me. You keep calling me dumb, I am MENSA class unless I am ? off my ass. You can't even get your declarative classifying verbiage correct. ? off, English 101 is where you need to be at, not theological debates.

Pray to Jesus, you need his help.

Ha, now you want to get into the conceptual semantics of wording. Mr Linguistics gymnastic really on the internet with a complex of inferiority of his manhood really want to get serious on the internet.

Look here homie your theological studies and your hard earn money on your class taught you ? , you got ? over.

When The Torah came into existence from the writings of the Prophets there was no such thing of the Armenian language or race.

So how In the ? The Torah events Armenian fairytale.

Again you are, is and forever be ? stupid, your teacher ain't ? and you don't know ? .

Thelogical school my ass, whitey taught you wrong.

Now I openly challenge you on theology your field. With your schooling.

You lost the first round, make it fast theological student the Sabbath approaches and I'm shutting this down

You lost assumed I am not self educated. You think I need classes to read up on the essentials?

You dumb ? , I am not you, I don't need to paid in to be lectured, I am literate off my own back.

You are are a self assuring assumptive egotist.

You are beneath me, that I even address you is a blessing from me to check you.

You are an idiot. You are stupid, your assumptions are asinine without basis, you are an follower, not a person seeking education.
    You haven't addressed a single point you claim to be easy yet again you accuse and insult me. Why? Simple/ Slinging mud is easier than formulating logic.

Shine my shoes, that is all you are built for. You are not built for complexities, serve your role., simple man. Truth be told, I wouldn't trust you with my wingtips. You can't be consistent.

Shut up and grab the polish, you failure. You are a fool calling others fools without irony. I pity you.[/quote]

Coward, you self taught. Ha you really don't know ? .

Man up you yellow back coward if this was ancient Israel I would of took of my shoe and slap your face and spit in your face.

You said Torah is Armenian fairytale, I say show us, give us the book name, author and post facts.

If not tuck your parts between your legs, you effeminate boy.

Because again you don't know ? , Hebrew and the Torah was way before Armenians came into existence
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    But in revelation he is identified directly as the devil the decider of the whole world being cost down with his angels.

As far as the sexist part you just picked a bunch of verse with no contexts.

Just off the top of my head can say Abraham never prostitute d his wife. He was in fear of his life both times and claimed she was his sister. The Pharoah did not know her neither did the other men. In ? noone was ? . Lots wife was struck down just like any man would have been if they disobeyed ? .

As for Mary that's a lie that's been spread since that ? movie on youtube was made. Women have always been held high in Christianity just look at Catholics Mary is only second to Jesus himseld

LMAO.....you know damn well Christianity holds women in low regard. Soul Rattler gave you plenty of verses that show proof of this, what context is needed when the Bible itself says women should just shut up and are repeatedly treated as property there?

As I've said for years now, you Christians often are ashamed of the words the Bible itself uses. Just own up to the sexism of the Bible and accept it.

That's just false. My whole point of pointing out those few examples were to show that the verses he pulled were horribly out of context just like all of the ones he posted.

Go read Judges 19. The two men throw the traveler's concubine and the villager's daughter out to be gangraped to death because they value their own live more than those of the women.

Then look at Eve, Delilah, Jezebel, Lot's disobedient wife... women stayed ? up and betraying their men, trapping them with their ? and acting foul.

Plus when you actually read the story of Mary's divine conception, it's actually pretty ? up too. "Hey there, 13 year old girl, I'm Michael and since you've started bleeding from your ? , the man upstairs decided to knock you up even though you are promised to another man. Your son will die young and you will both suffer horribly, facing persecution and being cast out from your village for being magically knocked up and dishonoring the pledge your family made. However we know your future husband is a Captain Save A ? type who happens to be in a worthwhile trade that will keep you living comfortably so you're gonna have to up sticks and find somewhere that will take you in after your family disown you. Consider this a blessing but don't ask ? for ? , he knocked you up and he's gonna be a dead beat dad from now on, only allowing his son to perform some magic tricks now and then but he won't be able to save his own ass when the time comes. You take care of the little bastard, you here? Go tell Joseph to pack up his tools. We'll send some goodies via some rich dumb old folks after you pop that baby out next to where the pigs and cows eat and ? in another city." That's some ? up ? to lay on a teenager.

The Bible ? is a true wackjob isn't he? I've said everything you said for years now lol, powerful post
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I think some people forget the ? of Abraham is trill as ? .

No the ? of Abraham is a ? head, a slaver, a genocidal maniac, an imperialist, shallow, petty, and a ? face who is ridiculed all over the world. Try again.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    13 was more like 18 in the ancient days.

Yeah, and Noah was 600 years old when he started building the arc and Enoch was immortal, right?

13 is 13, ? sent Michael to tell her "you old enough to bleed, you're old enough to breed, ? your fiance, I just invisible dicked you down in the divine way". He didn't even appear to hear as a ? burning bush or a pillar of fire in the sky, he sent his little homie to tell a little girl the son she was going to have was his and he was gonna die young after he'd served his purpose. He wasn't even ? around like he was when he told Abraham to ? Isaac, he went through with that ? and turned a blind eye when his son called for his help, even though he did everything he was asked to do as a servant to his father.

? was cold blooded from the jump like one of those dudes who knocks up a young 'un planning to go to college, moves out of state to try avoid child support and then only turns up once a year to take his kid to the family reunion of his kinfolk, brags about how well the boy's doing, takes credit for it because "he's just like his old man", then drops him off at his mom's place and drives off to get ? with his ol' boys. ? was a lame ass deadbeat dad before the term existed.
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

Also when he supposedly "tempted" Christ as he wandered the desert, he was basically saying "Look, you know you're going to die for this cause and I was one of his most devoted who showed love for humanity, I sacrificed my divinity because I loved them so much and wanted them to be enlightened, why are you gonna sacrifice yourself if he loved me first but turned away from me and cast me out when I questioned him? Can't you see your going to end up just like me, a martyr for mankind given life by an omniscient, omnipotent being who has punished mankind even though he surely knew what they'd do given he is all knowing and all powerful? He flooded the Earth, razed ? and Gommorah, cursed and killed the Egyptians even though he made them, cursed and killed those who worshipped the golden calf... can't you see a pattern emerging here?" In the end Lucifer is proven right because when Jesus asks ? "why have you forsaken me?" he doesn't reply. Jesus was blindly loyal, infinitely forgiving of murderers (Saul/Paul), ? (Mary Magdalene) and greedy tax men (Zacchaius) but his absentee father basically set up his creations to fail and then cast them down or wiped them out when they showed free will. Sure, he resurrects Jesus to go see the disciples after his death before he ascends to Heaven but he marked his own son for death and Michael told Mary that ? before Jesus was even born. ? 's actually a petty, cruel and destructive ? who repeatedly killed men and women even though he made them that way with those kind of capabilities according to the scriptures.

Christianity is just a cobbled together version of Zoroastrianism and Judaism anyway with Western editors. It's a religion of Chinese whispers.

You is dumb Judaism, lol. Stupid small brain uncircumcised heathen

The correct phrasing is "You are dumb." Also it would be "small brained". You can't even type literate English and you're claiming I'm dumb? ? , you can't even type properly. You're investing faith in Aramaic fairytales, I'm up on world religion in general. I know where the roots of the stories come from and how they've been adapted to suit cultural standards. You even know about the cult of Jepthah? Doubt it. Seriously, I have probably forgotten more about theology than you've even learned and considering you're lack of literacy, I doubt you've even read a Bible front to back. So how about mastering the written word before trying to claim I'm dumb, okay?

You keep claiming "I could easily destroy this", "I could easily correct you" to both myself and Soul Rattler but you're not doing it. You're claiming you can and then not showing and proving. You might as well claim you can fly while you're at it. If it was so easy for you, you'd do it already. But it's not because the truth is you're stupid as ? and want to talk about abilities you don't have because you're ignorance and ego prevent you from actually demonstrating the capabilities you like to think you have but clearly lack. It's not easy for you to do what you would like to do, however it is easy for you to claim you can. Show and prove or shut up, insulting me personally rather than actually putting forth a valid counterargument of substance only shows how infantile and defensive you actually are rather than how truly educated and enlightened you claim to be. I could insult you back but I don't mock the disabled, afflicted or ? as a personal policy. So stay on point and do what you think you can do or don't, don't keep claiming you can when you're not going to. Like I said, might as well claim you can fly as long as people aren't looking at you directly.

As for not knowing of Judaism and its customs, you do realise the Ten Commandments of Christianity actually were amended by the Greeks because they thought the full 616 customs were too impractical and difficult to memorise for most people, right?

You don't know what I know so don't pretend you do, especially when you don't even know how to type. It is clear what your skill level is and as for destroying my argument, please see how I am destroying yours and learn from it, okay?

Or in simpler terms: ayo u, i am gd speller, u am not gd. u mad bro lol wtf get gd ok den we cn tlk ok? thxkbai wtf bitchz b trippn

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Waterproof, how did you ingest all that ether Pissedoffnobody gave you?

Did you ingest it slowly, or did you drink it all in really fast? Because I haven't seen somebody get smacked down online so bad in a long time. Congratulations. It was pretty brutal to watch your horrible responses, you've fallen off as a poster.
  • waterproof
    Options

Did you ingest it slowly, or did you drink it all in really fast? Because I haven't seen somebody get smacked down online so bad in a long time. Congratulations. It was pretty brutal to watch your horrible responses, you've fallen off as a poster.

Congratulations to you for surviving the trauma your face caused you to the point that it almost drove you to suicide but the coward in you took to drugs and dikes to ease your pain.

Now let's move on to the effeminate, yellow back coward that wear pointed toes like female and the controvert against his stupid dumb, unlearned claim that Hebrew Scriptures came from Armenian fairytale.

His study In academia is laughable and lazy.

I called the so called theological scholar to a challenge in his field and the ? in him overtook him.

Why because he don't know ? , Armenians, was not in existence when the Torah was written.

Any theological scholar can tell you that he's a fraud.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    negative positive dark light its all the same damn thing satan is satan regards to his name...hes the bad guy...? is ? regards to whatever u wanna call him he is the good guy

motha fuckas always gotta try and complicate ? smh
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    negative positive dark light its all the same damn thing satan is satan regards to his name...hes the bad guy...? is ? regards to whatever u wanna call him he is the good guy

motha fuckas always gotta try and complicate ? smh

It's actually not a complicated subject. As the Yazidis of Iraq have noted (the same Yazidis Obama is trying to save in Iraq now), there is zero evidence Satan is actually a "bad guy" in the Bible. The Bible ? supports slavery and evil, and drowned the whole world, killing millions if not billions.

So what evidence do you have that Satan is actually a "bad" guy? After all, you do realize the Bible ? admits to creating evil and calamity right?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Congratulations to you for surviving the trauma your face caused you to the point that it almost drove you to suicide but the coward in you took to drugs and dikes to ease your pain.

Now let's move on to the effeminate, yellow back coward that wear pointed toes like female and the controvert against his stupid dumb, unlearned claim that Hebrew Scriptures came from Armenian fairytale.

I called the so called theological scholar to a challenge in his field and the ? in him overtook him.

Why because he don't know ? , Armenians, was not in existence when the Torah was written.

Why yes thank you for congratulating me on how great my life is now lol. My summer has been a blast too, how has yours been? And if you consider 3somes, weed and liquor bad, then hey. I'm a spiritual hedonist, what can I tell ya. Haven't had a 3some in awhile though if that makes you feel better. Getting laid a lot lately though, I need to stop taking advantage of my stalkers.

As far as Pissedoff's post to you, you may wanna re-read what he said. His main points appeared to be that many of the rules you hold dear in the Bible were edited over and over again by HUMANS with an agenda and that the Bible ? is a pretty big ? off. I don't think you rebutted those points very good. Unless you can prove the Bible ? isn't an evil ? , cuz so far, no one has been able to refute that. Mind you, I'm not even a Satanist but I would prefer Satan to the piece of trash, lazy, evil, destructive Bible ? any day.

In a fight between the two of them, I would actively cheer on Satan. Because even Satan doesn't have the ? to support genocide and slavery the way the ? Bible ? does.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The rescuing of the Yezidi or Yazadi people by the United States and United Nations has led me and others to do some fascinating research on their "devil worship". Just as fascinating is the fact that the Yazadi people are known for being a mostly peaceful people, unlike the barbaric savagery Christianity is well known to produce (Columbus, ? soldiers, American slave owners, etc). Here is some interesting information on their worship of "Satan" or as others call him, "The Angel of Light"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yezidis.html

The Yezidi people are forbidden to say the name “Shaitan.” They refer to Satan as “Melek Ta’us.” Melek means “King.” He is known as the Peacock Angel because of his beauty and pride. He is the “Proud One” and “Ruler of the Earth.” He is a ? of light rather than of darkness and is concerned with the destinies of the world. 4 The Yezidis represent Satan by both the peacock and the snake. “The peacock represents the beauty of the worshipped ? and the snake represents his wisdom because he is both beautiful and wise.” Their holy relic is the copper sanjak, an image of the peacock. 6

They play the flute and tambourine at their festivals and dance; “a worship which led to every excess of debauchery and ? .”

”The Jalwah and the Resh are the authentic holy scriptures of the Yezidis. The Yezidis not only acknowledge the loss of many copies of their scriptures but also Shaikh Hayder’s recording of the Book of Resh. The latter no doubt the Resh scripture was set down from memory.” The Yezidis indeed avoid mentioning the very name ‘Satan’ or any of his attributes; have kept themselves aloof for centuries and their books a mystery. They also are forbidden to wear the color blue as this is the sacred color of Satan. The Yezidis sometimes use the name “Ankar” for Satan and the name Angar-Manyu for Ahriman in Zoroastrianism. The Mishaf (Scripture) Resh (Black) the Yezidis believe was written by Shaikh Hasan al-Basri has been called “Black” because the word Satan is covered in it. Some believe it was the Quran with the words for Satan covered by wax. It measures 28 x 21 cm. and has a leather cover. The Yezidis also have a reputation for being adepts at black magick.

--They are a truly fascinating people.
  • waterproof
    Options

Why yes thank you for congratulating me on how great my life is now lol. My summer has been a blast too, how has yours been? And if you consider 3somes, weed and liquor bad, then hey. I'm a spiritual hedonist, what can I tell ya. Haven't had a 3some in awhile though if that makes you feel better. Getting laid a lot lately though, I need to stop taking advantage of my stalkers.

As far as Pissedoff's post to you, you may wanna re-read what he said. His main points appeared to be that many of the rules you hold dear in the Bible were edited over and over again by HUMANS with an agenda and that the Bible ? is a pretty big ? off. I don't think you rebutted those points very good. Unless you can prove the Bible ? isn't an evil ? , cuz so far, no one has been able to refute that. Mind you, I'm not even a Satanist but I would prefer Satan to the piece of trash, lazy, evil, destructive Bible ? any day.

In a fight between the two of them, I would actively cheer on Satan. Because even Satan doesn't have the ? to support genocide and slavery the way the ? Bible ? does.

? he said The Torah Scriptures originated from Armenian fairytale.

You sound unstable at the end, don't revert back to that dark period of your life stay strong, graphic you a blunt, alcohol it's a great elixir to mask the pain until it wears off
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

You sound unstable at the end, don't revert back to that dark period of your life stay strong, graphic you a blunt, alcohol it's a great elixir to mask the pain until it wears off

LOL thanks for the advice I guess. And at this point, isn't it pretty obvious the scriptures are just one big fairy tale? Jesus said he would come back quickly 2000 plus years ago.....and ? is still waiting. And in another 2000 years, we'll still be waiting. Let go of the fairy tales homie.
  • zombie
    Options

No the ? of Abraham is a ? head, a slaver, a genocidal maniac, an imperialist, shallow, petty, and a ? face who is ridiculed all over the world. Try again.

you seem to have this fantasy that ? is mostly disrespected but it's not true there are millions of people all over the world who still worship and respect him . you sick atheists swine
  • zombie
    Options
    the ? of Israel is also a war ? and he will utterly destroy his enemies it's just a matter of time. and I as a believer am quite proud of that.
  • zombie
    Options

LOL thanks for the advice I guess. And at this point, isn't it pretty obvious the scriptures are just one big fairy tale? Jesus said he would come back quickly 2000 plus years ago.....and ? is still waiting. And in another 2000 years, we'll still be waiting. Let go of the fairy tales homie.

2000 years is not much and with what s going on in the middle east right now the time seems near.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

you seem to have this fantasy that ? is mostly disrespected but it's not true there are millions of people all over the world who still worship and respect him . you sick atheists swine

I'm not atheist lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options

2000 years is not much and with what s going on in the middle east right now the time seems near.

Yeah ok