REAL LIFE: HONEST QUESTION..CHEATERS!! ARE YA'LL STILL TOGETHER? MALE AND FEMALES...

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    we've been together for a long time, so of course there has been some cheating, nobodys perfect, anyhow neither of us are going anywhere so its whatever

how many instances, and both parties? No judgment, I've been with my s/o long enough to know most things fall in the gray area after a while. Just want to know your story if willing to share.

me 0, just been caught up flirting...her 2
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jill wrote: »
    FourEfil wrote: »
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

How old are you?

old enough to know better now.

What was your age when this situation happened? No dancing

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

How old are you?

her 18 & me 20, 2nd time her 21 & me 23
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

How old are you?

her 18 & me 20, 2nd time her 21 & me 23

You're a very forgiving man bruh, couldn't do it...especially not after the first time
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    we've been together for a long time, so of course there has been some cheating, nobodys perfect, anyhow neither of us are going anywhere so its whatever

how many instances, and both parties? No judgment, I've been with my s/o long enough to know most things fall in the gray area after a while. Just want to know your story if willing to share.

me 0, just been caught up flirting...her 2
    Hold up u saying two ? other than yourself ran up in that

Explains a lot why he made all those hoes aint loyal/cheating ass yamps threads
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    A ? left his facebook open and my wife went through my messages and ruined a perfect Saturday night, man im furious at her goin through my ? like that.

When will ? learn. Facebook is NEVER a good way to communicate with hoes, NEVER. Think about it, you have no way of concealing the persons identity ( I.E. fake contact name) and the other person has full access to your friends (I.E. your S/O).

Swear to ? , my uncle is the biggest player ever nh. Dude had the finest broads growing up but he was a habitual cheater. Like everyone knew that's why all his relationships ended. Well about 7 years ago he finally met a women that seemed to settle him down. (She was a certified dime, she had her own tutoring business and a masters degree). He never was with a girl for more than a year so everyone thought he's cheating ways were over because had been with this new chick so long.

So about three years ago I go to house and I ask to use his computer Lololol I go to log on fb and I see he's still logged in, but it's not his fb account the name says "jimmy brown," and the profile pic is Obama. So I'm like who the ? is this? Me being the nosey ? I am look at the messages and tell me why this fool had messages with tons women, literally his friends list was just women. Man I felt guilty cuz his new chick was pretty cool. And the few messages I read all followed a similar pattern!

Him: "asking for some sex (I honestly smh when I first read it cuz it seemed so thirsty!")

Girl: "this isn't right you got a good girl, she's my homegirl that's ? up you'd even mention it,"

Him: "some joke about how he has needs, he's bored, etc.."

It would be a back and forth like this for a few messages sometimes spanning days then eventually

Her: so where we meeting tonight?

? changed my ? perspective on relationships.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    A ? left his facebook open and my wife went through my messages and ruined a perfect Saturday night, man im furious at her goin through my ? like that.

When will ? learn. Facebook is NEVER a good way to communicate with hoes, NEVER. Think about it, you have no way of concealing the persons identity ( I.E. fake contact name) and the other person has full access to your friends (I.E. your S/O).

Swear to ? , my uncle is the biggest player ever nh. Dude had the finest broads growing up but he was a habitual cheater. Like everyone knew that's why all his relationships ended. Well about 7 years ago he finally met a women that seemed to settle him down. (She was a certified dime, she had her own tutoring business and a masters degree). He never was with a girl for more than a year so everyone thought he's cheating ways were over because had been with this new chick so long.

So about three years ago I go to house and I ask to use his computer Lololol I go to log on fb and I see he's still logged in, but it's not his fb account the name says "jimmy brown," and the profile pic is Obama. So I'm like who the ? is this? Me being the nosey ? I am look at the messages and tell me why this fool had messages with tons women, literally his friends list was just women. Man I felt guilty cuz his new chick was pretty cool. And the few messages I read all followed a similar pattern!

Him: "asking for some sex (I honestly smh when I first read it cuz it seemed so thirsty!")

Girl: "this isn't right you got a good girl, she's my homegirl that's ? up you'd even mention it,"

Him: "some joke about how he has needs, he's bored, etc.."

It would be a back and forth like this for a few messages sometimes spanning days then eventually

Her: so where we meeting tonight?

? changed my ? perspective on relationships.

Hope you aint dime that ? out since you was in your feelings for a quick second wit that "man I felt guilty cuz his new chick was pretty cool" ? ...

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive cheated on my girl a couple times. She knows about once though. It was before she got preggo so she got over it. Imma ask for a hall pass soon though lol
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Now I got wifey tellin me she wanna get in shape for real for real.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? . Real question. In your relationship, if there was cheating goin on and someone got caught, are ya'll still together? Does it matter what kind of cheating? Was is difficult to move forward?

Share your experiences and speak on the situation.

I broke up with the mother of my child in 2010 because we grew apart. We were together for 6 years. I cheated, she cheated, we stayed together, I got saved, we had our daughter, and then we broke up.

I got the ball rolling with the cheating thing. I didn't appreciate her at first, was cocky, young, and a heathen. Once I messed up, it was never the same. The trust just continued to dwindled.

I never even proposed to her after all those years together because the trust just wasn't there. Once the trust is gone, it's a serious uphill climb to get it back, if you ever can. Amen.

I mean there are a lot of shoulda, woulda, couldas when I look back, but I can't change whats done. Honestly the grass ain't greener on the other side. I'm still single, while she is happily married to somebody else. I've been on ice for a while because ? wanted to hammer it home in my head to appreciate the next women, if He so decides to send me one. And if not, Praise ? . Amen.

The only silver lining is my daughter. While me and the mom have a great cordial relationship free from drama, praise ? , it still sucks not being able to be with your child each and every day. But praise ? that He is good and that He blesses.

My recommendation to you is to go to a MFT counselor. I don't know if you have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, but if you do I would also recommend going through your church to find a reputable MFT counselor that is a christian. Amen.

May the Lords abundant mercy, undying grace, and everlasting love comfort, console, and mend the hurts in your marriage and in the hearts of you/your wife. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Also she said, "I'll even get wigs"

I said what, why?

"Well since you like a variety."

Damn...and this is ? said throughout the day. Then she hit me wit...
    "Wait a minute, why am I the only one here workin?"
    Half jokingly.
    But still half serious...
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She bout to get cute.... For someone else
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I know ? aint sweet right now, we decide to work it out I guess, but I hit Saturday night, twice Monday night, and once last night, and this morning I was gettin dressed and she was like mmm I could just eat you up..then said "For some reason, im just really sexually attracted to lately.."

Now for any man that might be a good thing, but given the situation, ladies is this ? normal?

If you stayed, how did you act afterwards? This ? is weird.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay attention wait for it
    grief-cycle.png
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also she said, "I'll even get wigs"

I said what, why?

"Well since you like a variety."

Damn...and this is ? said throughout the day. Then she hit me wit...
    "Wait a minute, why am I the only one here workin?"
    Half jokingly.
    But still half serious...
    She's completely serious. Just so you know it ain't all good and probably won't be for a while.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know ? aint sweet right now, we decide to work it out I guess, but I hit Saturday night, twice Monday night, and once last night, and this morning I was gettin dressed and she was like mmm I could just eat you up..then said "For some reason, im just really sexually attracted to lately.."

Now for any man that might be a good thing, but given the situation, ladies is this ? normal?

I wouldn't say normal because the last thing i'd be doing is ? someone who just cheated on me. But sounds like she got nervous about losing you to another female. She may be getting competitive-ish. The other shoe is gonna drop tho be ready for it.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

I wouldn't say normal because the last thing i'd be doing is ? someone who just cheated on me. But sounds like she got nervous about losing you to another female. She may be getting competitive-ish. The other shoe is gonna drop tho be ready for it.

Other shoe, what do you mean?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Like another side of her? You been cheated on?
  • Rum Middleton
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Through out our relationship, she said this quite often. She always thought I would leave her for my ex, she seen me look at women, she knows im a man. She would always think I would leave her for somethin else, for three years though, ? was square, it never even crossed my mind nor did I honestly give her a reason to. Its just now she found these messages that been dead for 5 months, ? is awkward...

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao when you ? up and your ? start hittin the gym heavy you better watch it.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't help it, son. I find it really bizarre that you keep coming back here seeking advice on how to interact with your own wife.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess who go be ? your wife

<
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfao when you ? up and your ? start hittin the gym heavy you better watch it.

Her trainer go be stretching her out while he at home sleep with cookie crumbs on his chest
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your wife is especially vulnerable man...sad.

Your woman shouldn't want to improve upon herself to compete with other women...she should wanna be better for you, not to have to compete. That's a single woman's game. And eventually she'll start getting attention like single women and thinking like a single woman.

You better pray she don't have a lunch ? .