REAL LIFE: HONEST QUESTION..CHEATERS!! ARE YA'LL STILL TOGETHER? MALE AND FEMALES...

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im hopin shorty keeps it trill and hits my messenger first like yo out of respect to your family I aint even gonna respond to this ? ....
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3. She just gave birth at the end of March..

You aint ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U create those options tho

More like those options present themselves and curiosity is inevitable.

Any man whose been in relationship or marriage for years is probably lying if he says the thought of stepping out on his lady hasn't crossed his mind whether they acted on it or not.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It might be better for her to respond. Like 'Yo, I never ? your husband. We never did NOTHING. Kissed, touched, nothing.'. If your wife hits her up and she doesn't reply, her imagination will run wild. I mean, it's gonna do that anyway. But at least if she replies you'll have some else to point to besides your word that nothing happened.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being married is woat. Should have done it in the first place
  • Crude_
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    It might be better for her to respond. Like 'Yo, I never ? your husband. We never did NOTHING. Kissed, touched, nothing.'. If your wife hits her up and she doesn't reply, her imagination will run wild. I mean, it's gonna do that anyway. But at least if she replies you'll have some else to point to besides your word that nothing happened.

I disagree she's going to think what she thinks regardless of what the supposed other woman says.

The other woman could be lying for all she knows.

He should keep it between him and his lady bringing the broad in question into the fold will do nothing but further complicate matters.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    To be honest, if you decide to cheat once, I'll forgive you because people make mistakes and I am a realist. What man will be monogamous with the same woman for 6+ years? Yet, if he is a serial cheater and we have an monogamous relationship, then I would rectify the situation by giving him to options: the first option would consist of going to a sexual and relationship therapist to find out why he is a serial cheater. The second option would consist of opening the relationship to a polygamous relationship or an open relationship ( this option is only available if he is worth fighting for relationship wise, as in he has everything that I need, but this is the only issue that I do not agree with, I am willing to compromise).

So, for me, my ideas on relationships and sexuality are quite radical, even for this era.

Grown woman response.

A lot of women will kinda turn a blind eye to a man's falandering ways if she feels he's worth keeping though I noticed.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    To be honest, if you decide to cheat once, I'll forgive you because people make mistakes and I am a realist. What man will be monogamous with the same woman for 6+ years? Yet, if he is a serial cheater and we have an monogamous relationship, then I would rectify the situation by giving him to options: the first option would consist of going to a sexual and relationship therapist to find out why he is a serial cheater. The second option would consist of opening the relationship to a polygamous relationship or an open relationship ( this option is only available if he is worth fighting for relationship wise, as in he has everything that I need, but this is the only issue that I do not agree with, I am willing to compromise).

So, for me, my ideas on relationships and sexuality are quite radical, even for this era.

Grown woman response.

A lot of women will kinda turn a blind eye to a man's philandering ways if she feels he's worth keeping though I noticed.

A relationship is about honest communication. If, one does not have that ability to be open and honest, then the relationship will never prosper; however, a woman must set boundaries within her relationship with the person she is entering in with.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my boys is married and while they've been together 10+ years. He has gotten ? on the side like its nothing. Dude really can't stop and he won't stop. Trip part is his wife kinda knows he does it but hasn't fully caught him. Just recently she was gonna leave him but he wound up getting a tattoo to "profess" his love. Smh. His priorities is all ? up. Now he dealing with this chick who got out of a marriage like a year or so ago. Chick got like 5 kids and he has brought two of his kids over there to meet this chick and her family. Smh.
    This past weekend I was over there and we ran to the store. After we was done we riding and he was like he had to make a stop somewhere tell me why this dude pulls up at the chick house. Like 5-10 mins away. Nobody is home but this ? has a KEY to her house. I told that ? to never bring me over there anymore. I call him out on his ? but he really ain't got no remorse and is just gonna deal with getting caught when that time comes.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    One of my boys is married and while they've been together 10+ years. He has gotten ? on the side like its nothing. Dude really can't stop and he won't stop. Trip part is his wife kinda knows he does it but hasn't fully caught him. Just recently she was gonna leave him but he wound up getting a tattoo to "profess" his love. Smh. His priorities is all ? up. Now he dealing with this chick who got out of a marriage like a year or so ago. Chick got like 5 kids and he has brought two of his kids over there to meet this chick and her family. Smh.
    This past weekend I was over there and we ran to the store. After we was done we riding and he was like he had to make a stop somewhere tell me why this dude pulls up at the chick house. Like 5-10 mins away. Nobody is home but this ? has a KEY to her house. I told that ? to never bring me over there anymore. I call him out on his ? but he really ain't got no remorse and is just gonna deal with getting caught when that time comes.

damn....that boy bout that life...

he just aint gone understand it when he wakes up dead cuz she done stabbed him 73 times in his sleep

? gone be at the gates like "lord, i aint eem do nuthin"
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »

damn....that boy bout that life...

he just aint gone understand it when he wakes up dead cuz she done stabbed him 73 times in his sleep

? gone be at the gates like "lord, i aint eem do nuthin"

And I told him once them hoes will be the death of him. He just laughs it off.
    Growing up his dad been with plenty of women. Used to have brothers and sisters sleeping over. I didn't understand when I was younger but when I got older this ? daddy got like 20+ kids with multiple women.
    Between his dad and real mom they got 8 together so you can do the math on the rest. And the mom never left him. Been with him through all of that. Smh.
    I was the one to strap up when I was younger hence no kids for me. No not this ? always trying to dive in everything raw and try to make a pretty baby. He got like 4 kids now and 1 possible.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have to ask yourself why she's hurt and if she should stay, put yourself in her shoes.

Would YOU want to stay if she did that foul ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mans got another ? pregnant about 2 weeks after he proposed to his now wife... She found out a year into their marriage on huff post.com... Needless to say she forgave him...they are going strong .... I think she stayed cuz she didn't want to deal w the embarrassment and shame of a failed marriage plus homie takes home like 500k a year lol
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will tell you this though...breaking a woman's trust is like cutting into human flesh. It alters the fabric of your relationship

She might forgive. Things may go back to normal. But you cut her deep...a tough, non flexible scar builds on top of that spot. She'll harbor resentment and indifference toward you...and I don't know about you, but I'd be very wary of being vulnerable to a woman who somewhere in heart ? despises you and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gon leave the IC open on the computer and get caught creating a thread asking for help. HA
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will tell you this though...breaking a woman's trust is like cutting into human flesh. It alters the fabric of your relationship

She might forgive. Things may go back to normal. But you cut her deep...a tough, non flexible scar builds on top of that spot. She'll harbor resentment and indifference toward you...and I don't know about you, but I'd be very wary of being vulnerable to a woman who somewhere in heart ? despises you and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

damn tell us your story then
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Well...we makin plans to see the Spurs and Knicks in San Antonio in December....
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah --- MELO
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    jill wrote: »
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

Why did you decide to cheat?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »

I disagree she's going to think what she thinks regardless of what the supposed other woman says.

The other woman could be lying for all she knows.

He should keep it between him and his lady bringing the broad in question into the fold will do nothing but further complicate matters.

Especially when its been literally 5 ? months...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    This ? gon leave the IC open on the computer and get caught creating a thread asking for help. HA

It dont matter if she sees this thread...its not about getting caught...its about the ability to move on.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front, B. I know you said that y'all ain't do ? . But every other thing you typed in this thread besides that makes it seem like you ? this broad.

Keep it real, fam.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @jill bring your hoe ass in here and answer the questions.Inquiring minds wanna know