REAL LIFE: HONEST QUESTION..CHEATERS!! ARE YA'LL STILL TOGETHER? MALE AND FEMALES...

Options
Rum Middleton
Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
Real ? . Real question. In your relationship, if there was cheating goin on and someone got caught, are ya'll still together? Does it matter what kind of cheating? Was is difficult to move forward?

Share your experiences and speak on the situation.

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Options
    You the dude who wears rubbers with his wife, no?

No.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this and the answer is no.

Every broad who caught me slipping it eventually didn't work out with.

I had a broad I caught cheating that I ended up cheating on repeatedly and she ended up getting suspicious about some numbers in my phone and to make a long story short her and the jump off met to exchange intel on me and this culminated into a near physical altercation.

I resisted the temptation to Ray Rice that hoe.

She really showed her ass that night.

When I met my wife years later I said to myself I've found a good woman and although I'm not the perfect guy I now try to fly on the straight and narrow.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To think, both ppl can be happy if they just have a 3sum..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    The messages she read did not indicate that I slept wit this broad. They were flirtatious messages and other ? , which ended back 5 months ago..I just bulit a relationship with this girl from work, I told my wife that and that those messages were just me runnin game on her, pumpin myself up...that ? been dead..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Now she said she's willing to move on after she Facebook's this girl (which she did already), and thats cool cause I want to move forward too...but at the same time she did go through my messages and search a long ways down to find, thats how long its been.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I got all my cheating outta my system when I was young before the technology age REALLY got poppin'. SMH.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    A ? left his facebook open and my wife went through my messages and ruined a perfect Saturday night, man im furious at her goin through my ? like that.

that ? done happened to many too many times, I got a real ? memory..i leave ? open when i get distracted by other things..she done been through my ? i said here, facebook ? , text messages..i think she just likes to be upset..i woulda stopped snooping by now

So are ya'll still together?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Physical cheating is just a ? .

Emotional cheating is where affairs, side families, and assets get swapped up . Emotional cheating gets ugly.

It's hard for a lot of women to decipher the difference between a man just using them for a nut and a man whose heart is really into them.

I agree though when that heart gets involved a lot of irrational decision making begins.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    NOW ON THE REAL.....I do have a history of cheating, not with my wife though, she also knows how many people I smashed, which was a lot, which I disclosed to her before we got serious...
    Since the 3 solid years of our marriage, I have not yet strayed, even declining invitations, until the date of those messages in my facebook that she JUST saw...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Physical cheating is just a ? .

Emotional cheating is where affairs, side families, and assets get swapped up . Emotional cheating gets ugly.

It's hard for a lot of women to decipher the difference between a man just using them for a nut and a man whose heart is really into them.

I agree though when that heart gets involved a lot of irrational decision making begins.

That's cuz a lot of times they are delusional. A lot of them just don't want to see the difference.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Like, this ? is real, I just wanna know if any of ya'll were able to move on or was it a done deal?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I cheated with ex girls in the past until I met my fiance....I cheated b/c I knew this was not the girl I was gonna settle down with......thats just my mindset at the time....
    Now with my fiance.... I will never cheat
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaan I can't be with a man once I cheat cause he will never forgive me nor look at me the same no matter wat

And I'm not faithful to men so it works out anyways

However I do believe some couples can get past this
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And all u ? in here done ? another ? while y'all with y'all main...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Maaan I can't be with a man once I cheat cause he will never forgive me nor look at me the same no matter wat

And I'm not faithful to men so it works out anyways

However I do believe some couples can get past this

Thats what im thinkin, cause I was getting accused anyway for three yrs straight, dealin with her being insecure and jealous which she never denies, but i been good, then these ? messages, pop up months later which is done with and wasnt ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Im just waitin to see if this ? emails my wife back or me...I told her dont message her, its ? pointless to bring up old ? , I havent had a conversation with this girl since like the end of March...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Y'all got kids?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    3. She just gave birth at the end of March..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    And the chick I was messaging knew about my wife and 2 kids, I just never told her about the other one on the way...so when I did tell her, that ? was over wit, 5 months ago..