REAL LIFE: HONEST QUESTION..CHEATERS!! ARE YA'LL STILL TOGETHER? MALE AND FEMALES...

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a long time ago so that helps u a lil bit.
    Regardless the trust has been broken. And depend on what kinda woman you're dealing with + a comprehensive formula on how easily can she replace your azz
    A) break up w u
    B) cry then get over it but she don't trust u for a while
    C) get some revenge pipe nh
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I terribly feel bad cause my girl is crushed right now, and im ? ? cause she went through my ? , now to move forward?

I was faithful for 3 yrs, but was still questioned, and now this? Every ounce of trust is gone and doubt will ever be restored...
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3. She just gave birth at the end of March..

Oh she's not going anywhere.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    3. She just gave birth at the end of March..

Oh she's not going anywhere.

I aint tryin to be the dad that only sees his kids on weekends or less...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    My ? was trying to game some chick online...while his wife about to drop their seed...and on here wondering why she bugging out on him! =)) :)) [-X

This can't be life, fam. Lol

You have to be able to read the actual thread title, thats not what im wondering at all. This is a mature topic that im sure im not the only person who has went through this, getting insight on a social forum where people offer advise, share experiences and stories..
  • Cinco
    Options
    What did she find.
    Some nudes of a chic
    Or proof u smashed somn.

This happened to me but she found a vid of me smashing a ? .
    Worst case scenario
    But we stayed together
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    What did she find.
    Some nudes of a chic
    Or proof u smashed somn.

This happened to me but she found a vid of me smashing a ? .
    Worst case scenario
    But we stayed together

Just messages that seemed like a relationship to her, there was a Valetines Date (that I hax totally forgot about) that was mentioned, nothing that indicated that I actually ? though.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    seems like something u guys should be able to work through bruh, especially if it aint go no further than just talkin. if u look on her page ull prolly see her flirting a time or two, too. prolly take forever to get her trust right again tho.
  • Cinco
    Options
    Ah ok.
    U should be straight.
    But you don't want her emailing that chic!
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Ah ok.
    U should be straight.
    But you don't want her emailing that chic!

Too late.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Im just waitin to see if this ? emails my wife back or me...I told her dont message her, its ? pointless to bring up old ? , I havent had a conversation with this girl since like the end of March...

• Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    Everybody's the cheater but who's gotten cheated ON?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like two years back my ex found pictures on my phone. I was real dumb an immature left my phone in the car while I went inside to buy some food. My mom called me and my phone came on she answered it talked hung up went thru my texts and saw pics a ? sent me. Now I done alot if wrong ? in my life and I fought alot of people but I never even come close to seeing the look she had in her eye it was like pure disgust mixed with anger and hatred. We broke up a few months later but that was a whole different thing.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get yo ass of facebook
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jill wrote: »
    he cheated. I stayed. I only stayed because I had cheated too - he just doesn't know about it. He thinks I stayed for love but nope, I probably cheated way more than he did.

Jill, u ain't ?
    Smh
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it once and I'll say it again most fellas are about as faithful as their options.

In the future if you thinking about doing a little ? and ducking invest in a prepaid phone and don't communicate through anything with your official name or picture or pictures linked to it.

As far as your old lady nothing is going to help that situation but time.

It might be years before she somewhat fully trusts you again if ever.

I'd just keep talking to her and try to talk it out get her thoughts, feelings, and perceptions.

Make sure she knows how much you mean to her as well but as I said again nothing but time will help alleviate some of what you going through.

When or if y'all get through it learn from your mistake and don't ever get caught slipping again.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relationships are as much about discipline than anything..... Real men have discipline...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I took the day off today, she she bout to leave work and come home early...like I said, im just waitin for this email..
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell her get over that ? ...you was jus shootin at the shootin range! If not...

fdb
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Sounds like you're about to deal with a lot of ? for the next several months. She may never be able to trust you again my dude....women will never forget that type of ? . Time will help alleviate the pain that she has but whenever something doesn't add up, the first thought in her head is going to be you in some other ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relationships are as much about discipline than anything..... Real men have discipline...

True but I stand by most men are about as faithful as their options.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U create those options tho
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    Sounds like you're about to deal with a lot of ? for the next several months. She may never be able to trust you again my dude....women will never forget that type of ? . Time will help alleviate the pain that she has but whenever something doesn't add up, the first thought in her head is going to be you in some other ? .

Thats been the thought sometimes for 3 yrs when I wasnt on ? ...