Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are all the current mods?

See that tells u they dont do ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    ivfvht.png

and you definitely ain't maxed out with that weak ass 665 LOLs you got...no diss.

I'm corny...not funny..
    I've accepted this (._. )

*not a cornball, corny

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the greatest thing you've ever witnessed on the IC?

when I went from being a poster on here, to getting paid to run this ? ..

just being honest, lol

other than that, watching folks hustle and make bread off the site behind the scenes, some of the more enjoyable exposures, and watching folks meet up without folks knowing what was goin on...

feels like I'm forgetting something major tho, I might come back to this one.

@conflict @deadeye_‌

See jay was on dat creep ? way before yall
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Six is nosey af

I bet you won't delete my gummi worms, though.

H1kkIUS.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ThatDamnJay‌ , what do you look like?

The next question depends on if I like what I C ;)
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Six is nosey af

H1kkIUS.jpg

That aint even real
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

just being honest, lol

other than that, watching folks hustle and make bread off the site behind the scenes, some of the more enjoyable exposures, and watching folks meet up without folks knowing what was goin on...

All the ? 's that's gone down on here...yeah there's some ? you could say bruh lol
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do site administrators really have access to everyone's ? ?
    tumblr_n39dpdcR7O1rrcahvo2_r1_250.gif

Indeed we do : )

to spare y'all tho, I only do that ? when I'm mad bored...and I only get bored like once, maybe twice in a year. for real

Iont like nosy azz muthafukkaz, so I ain't tryna be a nosy azz muthafukka.
    VFwtKkX.gif
    What? Well I'll be damned.

I thought administrative access to ? were a running gag around here.

Appreciate the honesty fam. I'll keep this information at the forefront of my mind always, I'm already a conservative PMer (as I'm sure you already know lolsmdh) but apparently I'll have to dial up the caution/preemptive measures even more.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six is nosey af

H1kkIUS.jpg

That aint even real

Then it should be easy to obliterate.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Im definitely done with ?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Why aren't Lol's worth points anymore? What is this prejudice you have against funny?

LOL's are still worth points bruh...me? prejudiced against folks being funny? ? ...that's the reason most of the folks are even on here, to be entertained, ? I look like havin a problem with dat??
    LOLs havent been worth points for months

the fact u thought they were means u owe all of us mad back-pay

#reparations

I don't do screen shots, but I assure all of y'all, my dashboard explicitly says "This reaction adds 1 to a post's score", for LOLs.

I'd hazard a guess that erybody's points are at their max, being 5 stars and all, and that's why LOLs appear to no longer count...I've been lookin for a way to reset them without erybody having to lose what they've earned, but it ain't lookin good

@bold you should wait till the boards going through a quiet spell and wipe everyone's points/stars, would be entertaining as ? watching the mass ? about it.

Guaranteed maximum entertainment from that, half the users will lose their minds.

Did @p-tavern get back payed for the day he spent as an admin?

Which IC member ? you the most with complaints? (Name names)

Can you perma ban @gorillawitattitude ?

Who's your favourite female/male poster?
  • _Jay_
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Who are all the current mods?

See that tells u they dont do ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/476389/list-of-moderators#latest
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Have you ever got some ? off here? And don't you dare lie to me...we family, we all we got! *no dweezy*

Nope.

but...

Nah, nope : )

edit: I did contribute to the end of a marriage tho...and no, I'm not talking about TooX.

I've actually been pm'd by at least 2 husbands on here, smfh

Let's talk about the TooXquisite situation...because I heard about that before I ever even became acquainted with you...in other words, your reputation proceeds you...let's talk about it.

that's not a question tho...

she no longer posts on here. tread carefully, cuz there's only so much info I'm gonna divulge.

Ya, we follow one another on twitter. Her natural hair is pretty. I've always wanted to ask her, but I didn't know if it was sensitive info or not. How about you just surmise the situation concisely for us? <<¬¬¬made it a question this time!

I also know better than to ask for names of the wives whose husbands PM'd you...but how did you handle both of those situations respectively? What had the husbands found out about their wives' actions on here that warranted registering an account on here to speak with you?

pm's only

first time was in 2004. had a ? shook. her and her husband were goin thru separation, and she told me he had disappeared, dipped off the radar. about a week later, a whip pulled up in front of my crib with...that state's tags. the doors opened up (as in UP, Lambo type doors), and a ? who looked JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND hopped out. this was in front of my crib, where my kids slept. I was tooled up, but was considerably shook. the ? did something (I was gettin my tools ready), hopped back in the whip, and left. never saw him again, but saw a similar whip about a week later. second time I saw it was from a distance, to this day, I dunno if they were outta state tags and if it had Lambo doors.

I told her about it. she tried assuring me he was still in...their state. but she hadn't seen him in like 48 hours.

I was still a lil wild back then tho, I was shook, but that just made the situation worse. I was ready to openly disrespect him, which I did, without disrespecting her. I knew there was a price to pay, but just didn't give a ? .

karma's a muthafukka. I did indeed pay.

the second time was around 2006-2007, different young lady. me and her had been pm'ing that morning. out of the blue, a pm came, but there was something different about it (I don't remember what caught my eye, it was something subtle, like a grammar change or something). I thought it was her, and answered, but kept my answer conservative. about an hour later, she told me, her husband had come in the room, pushed her to the side, and shot me a pm. whatever my answer was, it had satisfied him (we had a policy of deleting pm's as soon as we'd read them, so he couldn't read our older ? ).

^ all that did was make us extremely even more careful.

in the long run, I regretted these incidents (plus others). at the time, I was still wild and didn't give a damn. I'm older and a lot calmer now, but I earned my screen name long before ever signing up for the IC.

You was toold up? Where r u from ? The only ppl I heard say that is from Louisiana
  • _Jay_
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    In your opinion

Smartest poster.

Cutest chick.

Funniest poster.

Most insightful poster.

Dumbest poster.

Least attractive chick.

Most mature poster.

Least mature poster.

The best mod?

this'll take all day : /

I might come back to this, might not answer at all...not a diss, but...I don't pay attention like that anymore, lol

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I gotta do to get a trial run as a moderator?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @thatdamnjay toss me a mod spot .....preferably the social lounge GnS or the Reason... I'm the safe candidate.... I'm unbiased , cool w everybody , avg an 55% lol/post rate and I ve never been banned
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @thatdamnjay y exactly can't my ? Green and Duck post in peace ....they brought the most traffic to the community
  • _Jay_
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

just being honest, lol

@conflict @deadeye_‌

See jay was on dat creep ? way before yall

LOL...y'all have no idea

I'm not like Conflict or Deadeye tho

I don't CREEP...I'm an observer...I see ? all the time, and don't let it register...then I see other ? , and put the pieces together...or ppl will tell me...or I'll observe behavior...when I'm actually paying attention I'm a very good observer of behavior, I can peep body language changes, and I'm pretty well-versed in peeping ? or a lie, even when it's told online. I used to be better, but twitta's dulled my senses, due to all the fake sarcasm on that ? ..

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it funky Jay, in your head/opinion

Who got the next three modspots?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have you ever witnessed a mod doing ? work for a ic member against another ic member because they were getting ? on or just didn't like that person and knew the mod they ran to would ban them for a minor(? ) reason or no reason at all? and are there active mods you plan on getting rid of too along with the inactive ones?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Keep it funky Jay, in your head/opinion

Who got the next three modspots?

? you know yiure one of them. Especially since jamel says u are. Jamel is jays "favorite"
This discussion has been closed.