Khaleesi uncovers the truth!

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you flipped khaleesi inside out, she would look like aqua's ? .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the people who don't like Khaleesi continue to increase the post count of the thread ? oh.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage ? u need to clean off that garbage ass window seal in that garbage ass no closet door having room and fix them garbage ass blinds ? ain't yo baby less than 9 months... y tf yo blinds look like u got a house full of kids?

Y the IC can't understand this ain't nuttin but a garbage ass ? ?

We will never know
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i'm watching devil in a blue dress later today...

it's on netflix
    :)

Goat movie
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    so the people who don't like Khaleesi continue to increase the post count of the thread ? oh.
    So the thread count has what to do with a persons like or dislike of TS? oh.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

Lol that's always what it comes down to.

It's either:
    1. @Khaleesi got a bad personality
    2. @Khaleesi‌ got no personality
    3. @Khaleesi‌ is cocky for no reason
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Lol ? is really hurt by my honesty though. ? is real!

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

I GET IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I CAN & I DO WHAT I WANT SO DEAL WITH IT.

There's some honesty for you :)

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

What makes my personality ? ?

Every time I ask this question ? stay quiet, so imma give you the opportunity to set the record straight.

You're shallow and everything seems to come back to looks with you.
    You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone there.

L6zoskL.gif

Dizz ain't gonna like this......

The only time this garbage asss ? brings anything reputable to the donkey is when dizz is around

Other than that this butch looking ? is pathetic
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so many people hate Khaleesi I'm starting to like her..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

It's either:
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

Every time I ask this question ? stay quiet, so imma give you the opportunity to set the record straight.

You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone there.
    this ? was like the exchange from american beauty

hqdefault.jpg
    Angela Hayes: Yeah? Well, at least I'm not ugly!
    Ricky Fitts: Yes, you are. And you're boring, and you're totally ordinary, and you know it.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY90u-KwTXrxRAjxhMEV474H8k0xqzRTEkXK7lRDpVeDb2det1qg
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

d4jrl_zpsepjb0nen.gif

But really though, you dislike me yet here you are writing essays for me.

Why even come in my thread if you know that I never have anything interesting to say?

Its the same reason everyone else comes in here, because I'm entertaining. People look forward to what fuckery I have to offer to the community. All my diamond plat threads speak for itself same as all of my goat and lol reactions

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

d4jrl_zpsepjb0nen.gif

Why even come in my thread if you know that I never have anything interesting to say?

Its the same reason everyone else comes in here, because I'm entertaining. People look forward to what fuckery I have to offer to the community. All my diamond plat threads speak for itself same as all of my goat and lol reactions

No offense/disrespect to you, but you DID ask him to tell you what he really thought. You can't ask someone for honesty if you're not ready to hear it, ma.

Yes you can ask and not want to hear it,,,it's called not Givin ah ? , but she read it
  • MistyKnight
    Options

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

d4jrl_zpsepjb0nen.gif

No offense/disrespect to you, but you DID ask him to tell you what he really thought. You can't ask someone for honesty if you're not ready to hear it, ma.

Just because ? say something don't make it true.

I'm all for honesty & this ? is obviously emotional about my online persona
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

d4jrl_zpsepjb0nen.gif

Just because ? say something don't make it true.

I'm all for honesty & this ? is obviously emotional about my online persona

Ight, then. Let me fall back.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gonna act like that wasn't the most unsexy attempt at seduction ever in that gif?

Lmao ? looks mad uncomfortable.....@khaleeesi u did read it huh?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

d4jrl_zpsepjb0nen.gif

? please, you read it.

You know it. I know it. Your mustache knows it. And the bold basically proves everything I said to be correct. You are right though, I should stop contributing to your thread. So peace.

d4jla_zps92b2r9bq.gif

LOL! But really though, at the end of the day I dont give a ? what you think. Imma keep being me regardless

d4j4t_zps6pusrs7h.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure @khaleesi's e-persona is obnoxiously thirsty & devoid of any substance, but all of the blame can't be placed on her. If a stray dog shows up to your doorstep every day....and every day the dog shows up you feed it and give it water.....what are the chances that the dog will continue to show up on your doorstep every day? Can't blame the ? for showing up ever day expecting a meal if you continue to feed her. Simply put, ignore the mut.....stop feeding it & maybe it'll go away.