Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    So Khaleesi went through Chuck's TL all the way back to July 1st looking for dirt and found a pic of an IC woman? Lmfao ? is deeper than posts.

No after fat dragon made that on twitter Mskb found out about it and made a thread about here. If you havent read that thread you should It went triple plat and charlie was getting slapped around like a step-child. I never saw another female give her the treatment like that it was brutal.

Oh okay. Chuck is a mean person.

@thatboydizz How much ammo are you supplying khaleesi with? I can tell you didn't play a part in this thread because the OP was terrible.
    Zero

? ! Dizz threw his voice!
    We are many
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh WTF is going on?!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is going on with many, if only the social lounge was booming.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Truth has to be told....seems like the OG females can't really handle Khaleesi right now...

It kind of reminds me of Zee...@Khaleesi, is Zee ghostwriting for you? Maybe a deal was struck so that you wouldn't expose the nudes she got? (i know they out there)

Oh word?

My ? , you couldn't even handle... ya know what.... #nicechuck season
  • Purr
    Options
    Im not a mean person. :(

Too much slander is breaking my heart right now.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm watching devil in a blue dress later today...

it's on netflix
    :)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

Whaaat!?!?! I need Charles Barkley or Shaq's contact info NOW! Got damn. I heard of limp wrist but this ngga so sweet nh his foot is limp that ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

it's on netflix

@Pico ol Daphne Monet face lookin ass
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

Lol that's always what it comes down to.

It's either:
    1. @Khaleesi got a bad personality
    2. @Khaleesi‌ got no personality
    3. @Khaleesi‌ is cocky for no reason
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Lol ? is really hurt by my honesty though. ? is real!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »

it's on netflix

@Pico ol Daphne Monet face lookin ass

Ioon look like Jennifer Beals
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

It's either:
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

It's either:

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

I GET IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I CAN & I DO WHAT I WANT SO DEAL WITH IT.

There's some honesty for you :)

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Chuck Twitter Is filled with filth.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Khaleesi is fine but this ? need to stop . So pointless and unfunny
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

It's either:

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

Garbage has every right to continue being garbage. That doesn't mean it doesn't stink.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

It's either:

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

What makes my personality ? ?

Every time I ask this question ? stay quiet, so imma give you the opportunity to set the record straight.
  • Purr
    Options
    Chuck Twitter Is filled with filth.

That is the truth. I would've unfollowed me by now. Lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This thread can also be a "khaleesi vs Lonious Monk" thread
    At the moment
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @khaleesi what makes you better than pico. We know you got a fatter ass but what else?

I have color on my skin and I dont need to suck a ? in order to pay my car insurance

lol well isn't this surprising

Longface you normally look to pico for validation or try to group yourself in with her when naming the "pretty" girls

This the first time I've seen you ? on her