Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody cares!!!!!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, we will continue this convo the next time you decided to come for me outta nowhere.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iconolast..man I thought you was SixSickSins b.....

Rahhh nvm carry on hope you get a ? pic like dizz said he did
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could y'all stop with the 'where were you when bride and mzkb was getting their ass beat' schtick?

While I appreciate the concern for my well being, khaleesi, I don't get involved in other people's beef and I expect the same. I think it was very cool of you to speak up when you saw the injustice occur with me,mzkb and chuck and pico. And I think some people are hating on you just because it's the thing to do right now and the new kid always gets hazed. Maybe you're ruffling too many feathers... Either way, I think you're tough enough to handle yourself.

And the same goes for me and mzkb.I have no problem with any woman on here but I'll defend myself when I feel it necessary to. But if I spend my time on the IC battling everyone then I'm not truly enjoying my time on here. I'd be playing into the hands of the people that think they can unnerve me.

I'm better than that and I hope you are too.

The women of the IC need to come together and stop acting like we're on a reality TV show because it's just as embarrassing as how we're portrayed in the media. I said it before, it's like a living breathing minstrel/menstrual show that needs to be laid to rest.

I will never be friends wit that rodent

But u have a point... I been saying it for years

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could y'all stop with the 'where were you when bride and mzkb was getting their ass beat' schtick?

While I appreciate the concern for my well being, khaleesi, I don't get involved in other people's beef and I expect the same. I think it was very cool of you to speak up when you saw the injustice occur with me,mzkb and chuck and pico. And I think some people are hating on you just because it's the thing to do right now and the new kid always gets hazed. Maybe you're ruffling too many feathers... Either way, I think you're tough enough to handle yourself.

And the same goes for me and mzkb.I have no problem with any woman on here but I'll defend myself when I feel it necessary to. But if I spend my time on the IC battling everyone then I'm not truly enjoying my time on here. I'd be playing into the hands of the people that think they can unnerve me.

The women of the IC need to come together and stop acting like we're on a reality TV show because it's just as embarrassing as how we're portrayed in the media. I said it before, it's like a living breathing minstrel/menstrual show that needs to be laid to rest.

Should ve came through on Friday @king hassan‌ was getting that work in Spades lol
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi been on a rampage lately I can dig it, she's out for blood
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Should ve came through on Friday @king hassan‌ was getting that work in Spades lol

You should've came for drinks with me and king after your event! Lol did you win?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

You should've came for drinks with me and king after your event! Lol did you win?

Where y'all go... I hit up Untitled and Y bar for a minute..... Idk how to play spades they were playing though I just watched and learned
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

Where y'all go... I hit up Untitled and Y bar for a minute..... Idk how to play spades they were playing though I just watched and learned

Reds on 64th and stony island. Have you been?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Yea me and Hassan always go to that spot.... I know you tried the fried chicken.....? is goat
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

Yea me and Hassan always go to that spot.... I know you tried the fried chicken.....? is goat

I missed the chicken but next time y'all go, let me know!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I got u there's posed to be a day party in Pilsen on Saturday
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

Details, sir! Pm me :)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Details, sir! Pm me :)

I got u let me find the email it s one of the those sponsored events but free liquor I believe
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options