Khaleesi uncovers the truth!

Options

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta RSVP

I'll be attending my mom's celebration party on Saturday for her passing her counseling licensing exam but maybe I can stop through there afterwards
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta RSVP

I'll be attending my mom's celebration party on Saturday for her passing her counseling licensing exam but maybe I can stop through there afterwards

I got u
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could y'all stop with the 'where were you when bride and mzkb was getting their ass beat' schtick?

While I appreciate the concern for my well being, khaleesi, I don't get involved in other people's beef and I expect the same. I think it was very cool of you to speak up when you saw the injustice occur with me,mzkb and chuck and pico. And I think some people are hating on you just because it's the thing to do right now and the new kid always gets hazed. Maybe you're ruffling too many feathers... Either way, I think you're tough enough to handle yourself.

And the same goes for me and mzkb.I have no problem with any woman on here but I'll defend myself when I feel it necessary to. But if I spend my time on the IC battling everyone then I'm not truly enjoying my time on here. I'd be playing into the hands of the people that think they can unnerve me.

I'm better than that and I hope you are too.

The women of the IC need to come together and stop acting like we're on a reality TV show because it's just as embarrassing as how we're portrayed in the media. I said it before, it's like a living breathing minstrel/menstrual show that needs to be laid to rest.

Should ve came through on Friday @king hassan‌ was getting that work in Spades lol

You should've came for drinks with me and king after your event! Lol did you win?

Where y'all go... I hit up Untitled and Y bar for a minute..... Idk how to play spades they were playing though I just watched and learned

Reds on 64th and stony island. Have you been?

Yea me and Hassan always go to that spot.... I know you tried the fried chicken.....? is goat

What's Reds? Aint nothin on 64th & Stony but the Y and Hyde Park HS
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Could y'all stop with the 'where were you when bride and mzkb was getting their ass beat' schtick?

While I appreciate the concern for my well being, khaleesi, I don't get involved in other people's beef and I expect the same. I think it was very cool of you to speak up when you saw the injustice occur with me,mzkb and chuck and pico. And I think some people are hating on you just because it's the thing to do right now and the new kid always gets hazed. Maybe you're ruffling too many feathers... Either way, I think you're tough enough to handle yourself.

And the same goes for me and mzkb.I have no problem with any woman on here but I'll defend myself when I feel it necessary to. But if I spend my time on the IC battling everyone then I'm not truly enjoying my time on here. I'd be playing into the hands of the people that think they can unnerve me.

I'm better than that and I hope you are too.

The women of the IC need to come together and stop acting like we're on a reality TV show because it's just as embarrassing as how we're portrayed in the media. I said it before, it's like a living breathing minstrel/menstrual show that needs to be laid to rest.

Should ve came through on Friday @king hassan‌ was getting that work in Spades lol

You should've came for drinks with me and king after your event! Lol did you win?

Where y'all go... I hit up Untitled and Y bar for a minute..... Idk how to play spades they were playing though I just watched and learned

Reds on 64th and stony island. Have you been?

Yea me and Hassan always go to that spot.... I know you tried the fried chicken.....? is goat

What's Reds? Aint nothin on 64th & Stony but the Y and Hyde Park HS

Reds lounge......it's on 69 and Stony actually... lil sports bar DJ be jamming a lil older crowd for me but I fit in... There s a chicken shack next door that makes the best fried chicken specially when u ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm not helping your wack thread

It's a valid question though.

You specifically said you hate me because I "always come on females on here"

But you aint say ? to Pico when she makes fun of bride or whoever, you don't say ? to chuck when she ? on mzKB, but when I start ? on chuck to defend myself you feel the need to come and cape for her.

I'm pretty sure the IC database keeper can pull up a post that chuck made where she's talking ? about you.

Wouldn't be surprised cuz she's the fakest ? on these forums.

Just look at how easily she turned on her beloved freckled face BeYUNNce? LOL

? WEEEEESSTTIIIIIEEEE chuck & pico are bullies!!! Why are you picking on meeeeeeee?!?!?! Fight them!!! I cant handle you!! Imma show you how mean they areeee!!! LOOK AT CHUCK'S TWITTER!!!!!!!!! :(

The Internet is real yall and cyber bullying is a crime. :(

Im sorry @khaleesi for giving your e-life and real life this much distress that you're having ? thoughts about me.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Be nice @Noir‌

I AM!!!

im fighting back from the e-bullying :(
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth has to be told....seems like the OG females can't really handle Khaleesi right now...

It kind of reminds me of Zee...@Khaleesi, is Zee ghostwriting for you? Maybe a deal was struck so that you wouldn't expose the nudes she got? (i know they out there)
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    So Khaleesi went through Chuck's TL all the way back to July 1st looking for dirt and found a pic of an IC woman? Lmfao ? is deeper than posts.

No after fat dragon made that on twitter Mskb found out about it and made a thread about here. If you havent read that thread you should It went triple plat and charlie was getting slapped around like a step-child. I never saw another female give her the treatment like that it was brutal.

damn it was that brutal? ...is chuck gonna be okay?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360‌ can I get a recap my brother?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw that ? did sum investigation and seeking

Ain't no way in hell..the ? prob ended up skipping 2 feedings and a ? diaper change for her loose neck baby just to investigate charlie

Ol neglect a baby for the ic ...dumb ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Naw that ? did sum investigation and seeking

Ain't no way in hell..the ? prob ended up skipping 2 feedings and a ? diaper change for her loose neck baby just to investigate charlie

Ol neglect a baby for the ic ...dumb ?

You pay OTT that 500 bones yet?

It was Choice and it was 2000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Khaleesi went through Chuck's TL all the way back to July 1st looking for dirt and found a pic of an IC woman? Lmfao ? is deeper than posts.

No after fat dragon made that on twitter Mskb found out about it and made a thread about here. If you havent read that thread you should It went triple plat and charlie was getting slapped around like a step-child. I never saw another female give her the treatment like that it was brutal.

Oh okay. Chuck is a mean person.

@thatboydizz How much ammo are you supplying khaleesi with? I can tell you didn't play a part in this thread because the OP was terrible.
    Zero
  • [Deleted User]
    Options