NBA Cheapseats OG League II (espn.com)

Options

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking to move Bron...I will counter all wack trade offers with equal or greater wack trade offers
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sent an offer. If you don't like the offer don't be a ? just send one you think is fair
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Eric Gordon fg % is under 20% going into the 4th. Marcus Smart is at 33%. I knew I wasn't gonna do well today (only got EG, Smart, & Wilson chandler playing) but GAWDDAMN ? is turrible
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1A73ACAF-FA3A-4A56-8963-5B44583A3F79_zpsuyjdu5vm.png
  • RiGGA
    Options
    ? wanted Stephen curry, Damian Lillard, & luol Deng for Lebron James so I decided to up the ante of disrespect. Take that take that

tumblr_miw02mxNAB1qivigxo1_400.gif

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint gon be no fair trade for lebron and bruh gon try to get over u to trade him, aint no point in even makin an offer lol
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Co-sign, Lebron is cool and all, but in terms of fantasy id take AD & Steph over him. ? tryna unload Bron off for the very reason you mentioned yet he thought ? wouldn't realize it so he tryna hurry up & ski mask ? before anybody noticed
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    im still seein 25, 5, 5, 1 and 1 for lebron this season
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Perm-ban bet? I think he'll average closer to 20ppg than 25ppg.

Money where ya mouth is ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    so if he avg 22.4 i lose? is that what u wanna bet on bruh?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    beating me in the other fantasy league by one klay thompson miss has been the highlight of that ? existence, im pretty sure if he loses this bet he's gonna ? himself

and do us all a favor.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    beating me in the other fantasy league by one klay thompson miss has been the highlight of that ? existence, im pretty sure if he loses this bet he's gonna ? himself

and do us all a favor

this is the type of satire this guy has to offer...no parallel I wanted to bet him not you the IC would be much better off without this sexually-ambiguous nerd creeping behind all my posts.... ? taking L's on everything, ? burned his soul when he got smacked the ? up in the league which is why he cops pleas whenever mentioned ? sad, honestly
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    oh yea, im steamin ? mad over that...
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Nevermind the fact that I had no idea how to play/set lineups on day 1, and I completely forgot to set them day 3.... btw @ckfree can verify I just learned that I can score with the g/f/utility positions YESTERDAY

All them handicaps and you still lost eat a ? ? and no I'm not offering ? shoo fly
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    gawd, ur just burning my soul with that ether, i cant stop sweating
  • RiGGA
    Options
    On top of it all I missed the entire draft of the first league so I had to make ? work with what the computer gave me lmaoo dude has no leg to stand on... keep listening to da mafia 6ix in denial fam lord infamous is gone fam IT'S OVER

R.I.P.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ok dude, ur really hurting my feelings now, can u chill?
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Look what this dude has to say in response, dude's now acting like the kid in hs that gets roasted to oblivion with FACTS n he gotta front like the ? dont phase him

"That wasn't even all that funny why yall laughin..."

And na I don't think LBJ will average 25 but I was being a bit too bold cutting him off at 22.4....I'd say 23 tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    Options
    nah, u not changin the conditions of the bet ? , he avg 22.45 and u gone, and u better be glad ion feel like goin and finding the constant abuse that been inflicted upon yo weak ass on this board ? boy, not just from me, im yo father ? and im ashamed of yo ? ass
  • RiGGA
    edited November 2014
    Options
    nah, u not changin the conditions of the bet ? , he avg 22.45 and u gone, and u better be glad ion feel like goin and finding the constant abuse that been inflicted upon yo weak ass on this board ? boy, not just from me, im yo father ? and im ashamed of yo ? ass

This can't be life...
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Yo wow...lol I just accepted that ? deal by mistake, thinking it was offered the other way around smfh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lmao damn millz, how u slip like that to that ? ? , now i bet he really think his basketball iq is about something
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Lol bruh idk...I was smokin and watching the wire, checked the league and accepted the ? too fast without double checking what I was lookin at.

I'll bounce back though.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    ? ...I veto'd the trade too! Lol.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Ayo if this trade don't go thru yall bogus as ? . Peezy mad cuz he got ? slapped in the other league and Parallel thought he was doing some ? when I was losing in every category on the first day but now I'm in the lead. Dion for Tobias ain't even that unfair, Waiters just starting off rough.

Don't be mad at me cuz this my first time playing fantasy & I'm ? on ? (whIle making money on fanduel, mind you). Im a quick learner.