NBA Cheapseats OG League II (espn.com)

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo Peezy, I know we got this lil lame ass Internet beef going, but man to man don't be a ? . Vetoing that trade would be literally player hating and I wouldn't do that ? to you.

Talmbout he was smoking nahhh @MillzOG‌ you accepted da trade off names alone then you checked his season stats and ? a brick go play 2k ?
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Triple post ? and what one more thing...im high all the time fool unless you smoking rocks that ? shouldn't effect you like that you know wtf you was doing let this ? feel it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Millz accepted a trash ass deal glad it was him, cuz rigga i wasn't accepting waiters for tyreke
  • RiGGA
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao Millz accepted a trash ass deal glad it was him, cuz rigga i wasn't accepting waiters for tyreke

Shrug.gif
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Ayo if this trade don't go thru yall bogus as ? . Peezy mad cuz he got ? slapped in the other league and Parallel thought he was doing some ? when I was losing in every category on the first day but now I'm in the lead. Dion for Tobias ain't even that unfair, Waiters just starting off rough.

Don't be mad at me cuz this my first time playing fantasy & I'm ? on ? (whIle making money on fanduel, mind you). Im a quick learner.

You're barely beating me and I've had 5 people out like the entire week lmao

Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying.gif

And this is the 2nd day I've had only 2 people active, suck it up nh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? really be proud as ? of fantasy wins, im startin to think this ? had 2 moms
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Feely Jenkins back at it, take them L's pendejo

puff-daddy-dance-o.gif

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple post ? and what one more thing...im high all the time fool unless you smoking rocks that ? shouldn't effect you like that you know wtf you was doing let this ? feel it

That explains a lot
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    say rigga im not acceptin none of them uber ? trade offers involving eric gordon, take yo ? ass on somewhere boy
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Who the ? says uber?? you belong in a comic book convention ol different ass ? ....Eric Gordon for Kyle Korver ain't even lopsided you just scared money that's why yo ass finna end up dead last in BOTH leagues
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    who the ? worries about who the ? says ? , peer pressure succumbing/i wanna fit in ass ? such as yourself, and if eric gordon was lookin like his old self, what would be the point of u trading him for kyle korver?
  • RiGGA
    Options
    I need higher percentages and Kyle Korver is a sharpshooter. But nevermind bruh, do yo thang.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Lmaooooo at that offer @MillzOG‌ u mad b?????

NOME trades Damian Lillard, Por PG to IWA
    NOME trades Stephen Curry, GS PG to IWA
    IWA trades D.J. Augustin, Det PG to NOME
    IWA trades O.J. Mayo, Mil SG to NOME
    IWA trades Dion Waiters, Cle SG to NOME

SHOULD I DO IT GUYS?!?!?!
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Na you just send the worst offers ever b
  • RiGGA
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Feelings cuz you accepted one
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Btw I swapped batum for butler in the other league. We both was happy wit the trade. ? just scared to trade cuz they fear the iq. Yall sending blatantly disrespectful trades that dont een make a lick of sense.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    that one also wasnt that good of a trade, avg at best, bruh just like helpin u for some reason
  • RiGGA
    Options
    That's a lie cuz he rejected 2 of my proposals before that one. ? copping any plea possible just to discredit my inevitable success. Yes I enjoy winning because that's what winners are supposed to do. Foh with your IT'S JUST FANTASY DO cuz if ? taking the time out of their day to play the ? , ? obviously give some sort of ? about it. Otherwise, why ? ain't tryna crochet, or join a intermural lacrosse league? Exactly, da ? up.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Feelings cuz you accepted one

No...you sent me an offer of Beno Udrih and Eric Gordon for Michael Carter Williams and Wes Matthews. I hope all of this is you trollin b.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    I really wanted Anthony Davis, but I can settle for the push. Well played @Parallel‌
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Rigga, how you forget the fine print that you put in there
  • RiGGA
    Options
    ? what? The avi bet was to win by 2, I wouldn't be cocky enough to risk Curry saying I'd win by 2. Check his own damn fine print. He said IF I LOSE, he gets Curry. IF I WIN, I get AD. 2 separate bets.

Sad day when ? ? gotta pull ? ? ? . I come to you on some respectful ? you coulda just pm'd me an avi & been done wit it. This why I don't show ? ? respect you a clown family die slow ? boy
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I hate fact that I have to adjust my lineups regularly. I be forgetting about that ? and I end up getting smacked.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    You know you can set your future lineups, right? Just set your lineups for the next few days, and the next time you get some free time do the same thing again.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this league for making me go 5-5 with mikey