You just suck

I might you lil ? lol
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Im not paying ? lol and if you ban me because you didn't specifically state the terms I'll be unbanned with the quickness. Once again you are proving how much of a ? mod you are. Throw a temper tantrum & abuse your power cuz you don't get your way bruh.

Next time say IF YOU LOSE IN 2 CATEGORIES not if you lose you ? idiot. You just know that had you of said that I would have called you a ? and would've made it clear I will only put up Steph if I LOSE THE MATCHUP. If i would have won by a category you still would have expected Curry? ? outta here your squad is trash.

Get dominated by 200 points brehs. You lucked the ? out by winning ft% and tp%, seeing as how I washed you in all other scoring categories.

5-5 ? im changing the avi now.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    How about this. You can ban me now cuz im not giving you Steph Curry. Just remember that if you ban me, there will be repercussions.

Your move @Parallel‌
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Lol can't wait till 5
  • RiGGA
    Options
    What happened to my banning? ? outta here lmao you a ? ass white boy. Crackas gon ?

east_10-6fd1875f.gif

? boy
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that one also wasnt that good of a trade, avg at best, bruh just like helpin u for some reason

2qbhheq.jpg

whatever thoughts you have of me you can definitely share them with me im not a ? so im not easily offended its the narcissist in me that makes me want to hear what you have to say about me but its the other side thats gonna make me not care so if you got a problem with me address it otherwise leave me out of the ? you got going with rigga

i gave you the reason why i helped him with his lineup

i criticized the trade with beta because the proposal was posted in the thread it had nothing to do with rigga if it was you and millz and the whole kd fiasco last year i would have said the same ?

now

in what america -- is jimmy the better fantasy player than batum?

not in my america

batum is a category monster its a reason why hes a 2nd round pick no less than third in most leagues i aint help him none

buy low sell high is the way i saw it if im wrong im wrong
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Or so you thought. Jimmy will be the 2nd scoring option on the Bulls (over Pau) while Batum is battling Matthews for 3rd. Aside from that, the rest of Jimmy's stats will be on the rise as he proves to our front office he's worth that contact.

Chess not checkers b. Take pride in knowing you've been a great sensei *salute*
  • ckfree
    Options
    im all with it

it would mean a chip for chicago but people who draft batum do it knowing he isnt a scoring option i like what he does across the board

i cant front though jimmy balling man his level of confidence is at a place it has never been before hes becoming a complete player definitely hope he keeps it up when rose gets back

i will take the known though
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Yup & im a gambler that's why I'm getting paid on fanduel. Goodluck tho Batum definitely produces...it wasn't that I don't like Batum its just that I'm a believer in Jimmy
  • ckfree
    Options
    im a believer too dont get that ? up i just be getting nervous sometimes
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I'm so confused here....I thought the bet was canceled? @Parallel‌ you didn't tell Peezy he could have the bet in the middle of Rigga and Peezys back and forth?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ "not in my America"
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Where u at b??? @Parallel I got 10 minutes before Steph stays on my roster I see... lmao ? boy!!
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Dude over here lookin like

giphy.gif

Lmaoo tryna scare me, ? I ain't worried bout nothin

tumblr_mglik4ilJR1rz7lujo1_400.gif
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    ? Ass gif...

Must've gotten it from chi town bully's photobucket
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this league>>
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    that one also wasnt that good of a trade, avg at best, bruh just like helpin u for some reason

2qbhheq.jpg

whatever thoughts you have of me you can definitely share them with me im not a ? so im not easily offended its the narcissist in me that makes me want to hear what you have to say about me but its the other side thats gonna make me not care so if you got a problem with me address it otherwise leave me out of the ? you got going with rigga

i gave you the reason why i helped him with his lineup

i criticized the trade with beta because the proposal was posted in the thread it had nothing to do with rigga if it was you and millz and the whole kd fiasco last year i would have said the same ?

now

in what america -- is jimmy the better fantasy player than batum?

not in my america

batum is a category monster its a reason why hes a 2nd round pick no less than third in most leagues i aint help him none

buy low sell high is the way i saw it if im wrong im wrong

rofl i have no thoughts of u, other than u helped bruh, nothing more nothing less.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? Ass gif...

Must've gotten it from chi town bully's photobucket

Look at this ? boy in here throwing shots but crying in the NBA thread that I'm bullying him, you're a ? ?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao bruh, is that true? He said you was bullying him?! Hahaha
  • Beta
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Lmao bruh, is that true? He said you was bullying him?! Hahaha

Don't listen to this ? Ass ? ...he just want my attention...father is here child...lol @ crying you lying Ass ?
  • Beta
    Options
    I forgot to start love and Teague lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @Beta you're a ? ? , I've been informed that you getting involved in beef between 2 females. You ? ? your momma raised you as the daughter she always wanted no wonder you be crying about me verbally smacking you. No wonder ? think they can put hands on you, they view you as one of them. I won't bully you anymore, I'll let you post in peace