Circumcised or not

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I prefer a circumcised ? . Astetically pleasing. I'd rather get nasty with that.

Why did @B.Cotton cosign this post?

Because he's a ? ass boy
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

My African ex was the worst! That ? is NO JOKE.

WLWYeWh.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Trashboat u a ?

you're projecting

You're spending time searching about ? u chichiman
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Trashboat u a ?

you're projecting

You're spending time searching about ? u chichiman

I didn't search ? I just searched posts by pico containing the word inches
    there are pages of results
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go stone yourself
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

WLWYeWh.jpg

Most females put those standards on themselves... and judge other females harsher then men do... most men would wife a flat chested no ass chick before they will wife a nicki Menaj type chick reason being because it shows she is superficial... and like I said before if a chick is so superficial to the point that she is going 2 pass on a ? because he is not gonna have a surgery to cut somthing off EVERY man is born with... ? her lol..
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? cheese is inevitable for you ant eatin ? lol nh
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if my parents had me cut out of tradition or for hygienic reasons...
  • MistyKnight
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

You women choose to put yourself through all that ? because of your insecurity and shallow materialistic nature men don't force you into doing any of that ? and most men don't like a plastic fake ? . we prefer natural women. The new born baby does not choose to have parts of his body cut the ? off.

The only pain women have to suffer is child birth and today doctors can take the pain out of that, it's your fault for dealing with a man who does not know how to wash himself.

Come again?

Who invented makeup? MEN.

Who invented weaves? MEN.

Who invented cosmetic surgery? MEN.

Hell, even men are now trying to invent a pill that can make a woman's ? smell like peaches.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

You women choose to put yourself through all that ? because of your insecurity and shallow materialistic nature men don't force you into doing any of that ? and most men don't like a plastic fake ? . we prefer natural women. The new born baby does not choose to have parts of his body cut the ? off.

The only pain women have to suffer is child birth and today doctors can take the pain out of that, it's your fault for dealing with a man who does not know how to wash himself.

Come again?

Hell, even men are now trying to invent a pill that can make a woman's ? smell like peaches.

WE INVENT THINGS BUT NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THEM,and the bolded goes back to ancient times so no one knows which gender invented them. cosmetic surgery was not invented to give ? big butts or large ? in the first place it was invented to help people with deformities.
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options
    & you lying if you think you would be okay with letting your girl grow her leg and armpit hairs out like this without wanting her to shave or wax it.

? outta here.

Hirsute+Sandra+the++hairy+women+(2).jpg

5977295_f496.jpg

do You realize who you are talking to ?? black women don't have hair like that and that's all i care about

you are going to compare shaving hair to cutting a part of a sexual ? off are those two actions are equal in your mind???
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & you lying if you think you would be okay with letting your girl grow her leg and armpit hairs out like this without wanting her to shave or wax it.

? outta here.

5977295_f496.jpg
    lol at you picking extremely bad pics to try and prove a point... ? don't force females to shave.... in those cases you should want to shave... ? I bet you dont want an extremely hairy ? either... you would at least want the ? to manage the ? ...
  • MistyKnight
    Options

? outta here.

5977295_f496.jpg

do You realize who you are talking to ?? black women don't have hair like that and that's all i care about

you are going to compare shaving hair to cutting a part of a sexual ? off are those two actions are equal in your mind???

So... you're trying to say that black women don't grow long armpit & leg hairs?

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here.

5977295_f496.jpg

C/S. That ? ain't logical at all.

• zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options

? outta here.

5977295_f496.jpg

So... you're trying to say that black women don't grow long armpit & leg hairs?

most black women don't grow hair like that and black people are among some of the most hairless people . period
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgenic_hair

and why ignore the other half of my post

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

Come again?

WE INVENT THINGS BUT NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THEM,and the bolded goes back to ancient times so no one knows which gender invented them. cosmetic surgery was not invented to give ? big butts or large ? in the first place it was invented to help people with deformities.

I don't know why you are acting like the things women do have nothing to do with pleasing men. Women were created in your religion for men correct? So when men find certain things attractive it is the woman's duty to look attractive for said men correct? You can't have it both ways.
  • Westie
    Options
    I would compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision. ? is brutal
  • Westie
    Options