damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

My African ex was the worst! That ? is NO JOKE.

WLWYeWh.jpg

You women choose to put yourself through all that ? because of your insecurity and shallow materialistic nature men don't force you into doing any of that ? and most men don't like a plastic fake ? . we prefer natural women. The new born baby does not choose to have parts of his body cut the ? off.

The only pain women have to suffer is child birth and today doctors can take the pain out of that, it's your fault for dealing with a man who does not know how to wash himself.

Come again?

Who invented makeup? MEN.

Who invented weaves? MEN.

Who invented cosmetic surgery? MEN.

Hell, even men are now trying to invent a pill that can make a woman's ? smell like peaches.

WE INVENT THINGS BUT NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THEM,and the bolded goes back to ancient times so no one knows which gender invented them. cosmetic surgery was not invented to give ? big butts or large ? in the first place it was invented to help people with deformities.

I don't know why you are acting like the things women do have nothing to do with pleasing men. Women were created in your religion for men correct? So when men find certain things attractive it is the woman's duty to look attractive for said men correct? You can't have it both ways.

Actually women was created to be a mate.. yes men do find some of those things attractive but those extreme cases that were stated in this thread crosses the line from mate to object that's the difference... also don't act like males don't do things to attract females as well... most ? are "bad boys" because they know there is a higher chance of them getting a woman... a woman connects that with strength and dominance which females want in a mate... but at the same time she does not want a man who is "too bad" because it becomes a burden... it goes both ways..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

WLWYeWh.jpg

You women choose to put yourself through all that ? because of your insecurity and shallow materialistic nature men don't force you into doing any of that ? and most men don't like a plastic fake ? . we prefer natural women. The new born baby does not choose to have parts of his body cut the ? off.

The only pain women have to suffer is child birth and today doctors can take the pain out of that, it's your fault for dealing with a man who does not know how to wash himself.

Come again?

Hell, even men are now trying to invent a pill that can make a woman's ? smell like peaches.

WE INVENT THINGS BUT NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THEM,and the bolded goes back to ancient times so no one knows which gender invented them. cosmetic surgery was not invented to give ? big butts or large ? in the first place it was invented to help people with deformities.

I don't know why you are acting like the things women do have nothing to do with pleasing men. Women were created in your religion for men correct? So when men find certain things attractive it is the woman's duty to look attractive for said men correct? You can't have it both ways.

Actually women was created to be a mate.. yes men do find some of those things attractive but those extreme cases that were stated in this thread crosses the line from mate to object that's the difference... also don't act like males don't do things to attract females as well... most ? are "bad boys" because they know there is a higher chance of them getting a woman... a woman connects that with strength and dominance which females want in a mate... but at the same time she does not want a man who is "too bad" because it becomes a burden... it goes both ways..

Oh so women were created to be an equal mate? I get so confused with all of the contradictions in the Bible somebody has to explain it to me.

We are talking about physical appearance though. I'm not saying that men don't do anything but we're talking about body altering here. even if it's something small say… High heels. consistently wearing high heels can totally mess up your feet and your back but we do it to look more attractive because it makes your butt look better or your thighs or whatever. Everybody does dumb ? lifestyle wise to attract or keep a member of the opposite sex. As far as in physical appearances though and things that are detrimental to your physical body I'm sure women do this more FOR men.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision. ? is brutal

hair grows back.. the skin on your wee wee doesn't lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

Ugh I wish it wouldn't grow back
  • damobb2deep
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

Come again?

Oh so women were created to be an equal mate? I get so confused with all of the contradictions in the Bible somebody has to explain it to me.

We are talking about physical appearance though. I'm not saying that men don't do anything but we're talking about body altering here. even if it's something small say… High heels. consistently wearing high heels can totally mess up your feet and your back but we do it to look more attractive because it makes your butt look better or your thighs or whatever. Everybody does dumb ? lifestyle wise to attract or keep a member of the opposite sex. As far as in physical appearances though and things that are detrimental to your physical body I'm sure women do this more FOR men.

Do you know most things women do now (fake hair... make up... high heels) was originally made for men? it was a showing of status... btw tryna bash the bible cuz of its "contradictions" is funny because you have to read the whole thing and realize that it says things go both ways... for instance a man should be the head of the house.. but his woman is his backbone.... he has to be the provider... yet she she has a say what is going on .. ect..
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never took a blade to my upper lip, never will.

Razors can't cut shadows ;)

But yall ? need to shut the ? up. You're really complaning about something that yall will never even remember.

Women have multiple children meaning multiple painful child births (even c section is painful (because of the recovery), and women also are stuck with having to wax constantly because hair grows back. Hell, even shaving can be painful too because of them razor bumps that occur.

Get that ? cut when you're an infant & cry about it when you're in your 20s- 30s brehs.
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    i'd never cut my sons ? .
    the ? is wrong and originated from the same group of people who killed Jesus.
    i like to feel all of my sexual stimulation
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Never took a blade to my upper lip, never will.

Razors can't cut shadows ;)

But yall ? need to shut the ? up. You're really complaning about something that yall will never even remember.

Women have multiple children meaning multiple painful child births (even c section is painful (because of the recovery), and women also are stuck with having to wax constantly because hair grows back. Hell, even shaving can be painful too because of them razor bumps that occur.

Get that ? cut when you're an infant & cry about it when you're in your 20s- 30s brehs.

lol @ comparing all things that are choices to something that the child has no choice in...
  • Westie
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

And you don't have to cut the skin of your ? off once a month
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

Come again?

Do you know most things women do now (fake hair... make up... high heels) was originally made for men? it was a showing of status... btw tryna bash the bible cuz of its "contradictions" is funny because you have to read the whole thing and realize that it says things go both ways... for instance a man should be the head of the house.. but his woman is his backbone.... he has to be the provider... yet she she has a say what is going on .. ect..

My hearts not in this today
  • Westie
    Options
    Do the IC men with the pretty penises miss their ? ? Just curious.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.
  • Westie
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.

? FALSE!!!!
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2014
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Dont give a ? . As long as I can ? DA ? . You can be cut or not cut as long as you're above 7inches. We good
  • usmarin3
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men

Ok. We will agree to disagree.

So Westie, what that ? look like?

1221133_o.gif
  • damobb2deep
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options

I am offended.

• usmarin3
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?

Because isn't that what most women do to males? All ya'll ? ass books and movies on how to get a man. ? damn every black romantic comedy (Think like a man, etc) are psychoanalytical mumbo jumbo about what goes on in a mans mind.
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

you know when us guys talk to girls they open up their minds to us
  • damobb2deep
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

Because isn't that what most women do to males? All ya'll ? ass books and movies on how to get a man. ? damn every black romantic comedy (Think like a man, etc) are psychoanalytical mumbo jumbo about what goes on in a mans mind.

All that is garbage tho. Why would you want to think like the women who look to those movies and books to guess why men do what they do?
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..

I don't bash other women unless the ? do something to me personally otherwise what they do and wear isn't my concern.