Westie wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

My African ex was the worst! That ? is NO JOKE.

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..

I don't bash other women unless the ? do something to me personally otherwise what they do and wear isn't my concern.

just because YOU are like that doesn't mean what we are saying is false...
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    I would compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision. ? is brutal

hair grows back.. the skin on your wee wee doesn't lol

And you don't have to cut the skin of your ? off once a month

which is why you cant compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision @westie lol
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision. ? is brutal

hair grows back.. the skin on your wee wee doesn't lol

And you don't have to cut the skin of your ? off once a month

which is why you cant compare a Brazilian wax to a circumcision @westie lol

So waxing is worse then
  • Westie
    Options
    The fact that mostly american women expect men to slice off a part of our ? just so that we can look nice for them is an example of the shallow and sick mentality of these women.

? expect you to go through all kinds of fuckery for them but they don't want to suffer a ? thing

The same way that men expect women to go through the extremes to pluck, tweeze, wax, burn their scalp with a perm, and even have cosmetic surgery to get a nicki minaj ass or pamela anderson ? , and lipo to get thin.

Women have to deal with more pain in general, so the men can suck it up and just get that tip snipped.

WLWYeWh.jpg

? outta here. Women go through all that ? not for men, BUT TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN.

? FALSE!!!!

? truth. Women compete with other women, because ya'll are fighting for the attention of the man. Don't deny it.

Women don't dress sexually provocative for other women. They do that for men. Trendy ? like haircuts that may be for women, but anything to enhance your sexual appearance is for men. Either way, it Still goes back to gaining the attention of men

women dress sexy for the "look @ me " effect... women don't dress sexy AND initiate convo to get the man... you dress sexy and WAIT for a man to come to you... then you have the CHOICE to accept or deny that man's attempt to get at you... then bash other women dressed as if not more sexy then you if you don't get the attention..

that lil boy might be like " ? that I don't wanna go thru that pain" but he don't got a choice just so an American chick thinks it's cute... foh... lol..

Why do people with penises think they know what goes on in the mind of someone with a ? ? How do you know what women are thinking is my point?

why else would you do it.. and have the convos you do... some women even ADMIT this is the case..

I don't bash other women unless the ? do something to me personally otherwise what they do and wear isn't my concern.

Well me, being a woman, has more of a stance here unless you've had experience as a female?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

You women choose to put yourself through all that ? because of your insecurity and shallow materialistic nature men don't force you into doing any of that ? and most men don't like a plastic fake ? . we prefer natural women. The new born baby does not choose to have parts of his body cut the ? off.

The only pain women have to suffer is child birth and today doctors can take the pain out of that, it's your fault for dealing with a man who does not know how to wash himself.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

Well me, being a woman, has more of a stance here unless you've had experience as a female?

so.. I have had conversations with multiple females who have agreed to my point... what I'm saying has validity... you are one woman.. multiple women's outweighs one..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    btw @Westie‌ how is having a ? give you more of a stance in a thread about circumcision...?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Muthafuckas talking bout it's hygienic.

Take a bath everyday like you're suppose too.

Simple ?

Take a ? bath

These ? had no fathers to tell them that i guess
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another I.c female has proven her self to be a bird brain. these ? really don't give a ? about men. ? the lost of our sexual sensitivity as long as we look good for them. never mind the fact that in rare cases some boys die from circumcision. we should do it anyway because it looks nice
  • Westie
    Options
    btw @Westie‌ how is having a ? give you more of a stance in a thread about circumcision...?

I didn't say that I said I have more of a stance on why women do certain things to alter their appearance.
  • Westie
    Options
    another I.c female has proven her self to be a bird brain. these ? really don't give a ? about men. ? the lost of our sexual sensitivity as long as we look good for them. never mind the fact that in rare cases some boys die from circumcision. we should do it anyway because it looks nice

you really need to take some time and read your holy book to figure out how to get this anger out of your soul.
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

so.. I have had conversations with multiple females who have agreed to my point... what I'm saying has validity... you are one woman.. multiple women's outweighs one..

You know… When you have a ? sometimes you meet other people with vaginas and sometimes you talk about why you do certain things and say things maybe you won't tell a man. Just so you know
  • Westie
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Muthafuckas talking bout it's hygienic.

Take a bath everyday like you're suppose too.

Simple ?

Take a ? bath

It IS simple but some men don't get it and traumatize an unsuspecting female. :(
  • zombie
    Options

you really need to take some time and read your holy book to figure out how to get this anger out of your soul.

my religion has nothing to do with the issue at hand most circumcision are not done on religious reasons. but my religion teaches that a beautiful woman is one who works for her family. her beauty is not based on the superficial
  • zombie
    Options
    circumcision is basically baby torture
  • Westie
    Options

my religion has nothing to do with the issue at hand most circumcision are not done on religious reasons. but my religion teaches that a beautiful woman is one who works for her family. her beauty is not based on the superficial

I know...I just enjoy your replies. :)
  • zombie
    Options

? I would shave your head and do you like the Brazilian guy did to his ? . if you circumcised my son
  • Westie
    Options

? I would shave your head and do you like the Brazilian guy did to his ? . if you circumcised my son

Glad I don't know you then
  • damobb2deep
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

You know… When you have a ? sometimes you meet other people with vaginas and sometimes you talk about why you do certain things and say things maybe you won't tell a man. Just so you know

so you telling me the females that said " If I get dressed up and go out and don't get noticed it ? me off if my friend gets more attention" was lying to me? why the ? would they do that? lol or have witnessed a female call another female a hoe because her ? was out but said chick had cleavage as well...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? (Greek smēgma, "soap") is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. It occurs in both female and male mammalian genitalia.

? is a problem only for people that dont properly wash and take care of themselves

if any of you females have ran into this problem you were giving your ? and mouth away to a man that didnt wash
  • Westie
    Options

WLWYeWh.jpg

? FALSE!!!!

so you telling me the females that said " If I get dressed up and go out and don't get noticed it ? me off if my friend gets more attention" was lying to me? why the ? would they do that? lol or have witnessed a female call another female a hoe because her ? was out but said chick had cleavage as well...

I still don't see how that doesn't have to do with wanting male attention
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I didn't say that I said I have more of a stance on why women do certain things to alter their appearance.

which is why I said females judge females more harshly then men...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who knew this would be such a polarizing topic
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    who knew this would be such a polarizing topic

I blame Westie