The most etherious lines ever posted on the I.C

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah if I remember correctly Boom could have smashed but didn't want to make the drive or some ? like that
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boom.jpg~original

what happen to this ? ?

This ? though....this ? though. ? THIS ? ! ? dead maan IC was in prime form for that one lol.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boom.jpg~original

what happen to this ? ?
    You got to post the history bruh. Not errrbody was here for one of the most etherious post in I.C history. That ? boom was really ? upset for real for real!! I think he stopped posting shortly after that though. This like the first time I seen something go down to this extent like this. ? DAYUMN!!!!!!!!

Like 3 years ago ? finally stop using "poor boom" as a catch phrase. I think shinco took his place now.

Naw he stopped shortly after the MsDallas fall out.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Im blown I overlooked this thread, this ? got my dying lol

Turfaholic wrote: »
    It wasnt a line but a photoshop

No disrespect to ol girl because the picture outdated.

2ql616e.png

this was the funniest ? i ever seen on here.

Your welcome IC.

Love you chuck
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall all some weak ass roasters

2zevupe.jpg

a3do4k.jpg
    like I said some w
    @700 going in on miss jayhova's extreme food fetish/nudes: you know what's crazy? marley still don't post face pics. But we seen this ? ? covered in the whole aisle 7 at wal mart. Somebody please explain this ? to me.

people going in on @SleepwalkinginJapan hair. He thought his ? was clean lol.
    DnnTRvU.png

Proctor of Ls
    eZUowZC.png

@Cocoa_Butter
    tumblr_llgdylFuqN1qgf7m3o1_500.jpg

@ThirdEyeFive - "u hateful ? gonna get it when he get back from the salon..."

rooooofl u ? is stuuuuupid why the ? man! I'm weak at that dust mop!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw the thread where everybody was photoshopin the ? with that Gumby shaped head

I have never in my life laughed so hard....
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor Boom is the coldest ? i've ever seen. For the world to see craig, the WORLD!!!!! You can't post your way out of that without postin a pic of that ? lumped up. Does that thread still exist? FOF? somebody, anybody drop that link for a real ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I could find the exact quote, but when MzKB and Chuck went back & forth beefin...smh.

When Chuck posted a pic of her car (Mercedes i think), and MzKB called her out on leasing and not owning. Told Chuck to post the title. Chuck posted it, but upon further review, it was the bill of sale paper, and not a car title. MzKB (and another IC poster whom I forgot) called her out on it.

So MzKb posted not one...not two...but THREE Mercedes keys WITH the actual car title. Shut Chuck down. The only comeback Chuck had was that she was a literary author. The IC reacted...
    9mvZzRk.jpg

@ was so random. Lol. MzKB must've gotten to her, b/c Chuck started posting less and less in that thread, until she stopped. After that she just went around in other threads saying "hi" to folks, and giving random "lol" reactions. Smh. I had to resign as Chuck's e-trainer. I taught her better than that.

there was so much ether in that thread

I'm surprised Chuck was able to recover from that.....especially since she started the whole beef in the 1st place

how you gon swing on a ? 1st and still get knocked the ? out? :(
    Lmao where is this thread?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I could find the exact quote, but when MzKB and Chuck went back & forth beefin...smh.

When Chuck posted a pic of her car (Mercedes i think), and MzKB called her out on leasing and not owning. Told Chuck to post the title. Chuck posted it, but upon further review, it was the bill of sale paper, and not a car title. MzKB (and another IC poster whom I forgot) called her out on it.

So MzKb posted not one...not two...but THREE Mercedes keys WITH the actual car title. Shut Chuck down. The only comeback Chuck had was that she was a literary author. The IC reacted...
    9mvZzRk.jpg

@ was so random. Lol. MzKB must've gotten to her, b/c Chuck started posting less and less in that thread, until she stopped. After that she just went around in other threads saying "hi" to folks, and giving random "lol" reactions. Smh. I had to resign as Chuck's e-trainer. I taught her better than that.

I'm surprised Chuck was able to recover from that.....especially since she started the whole beef in the 1st place

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

9mvZzRk.jpg

Meh she's still ugly.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nada from my ether archives who am I [ insert severely underrated rapper]
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    29vo034.jpg
    boom.jpg~original

what happen to this ? ?

Where did you find this? ?

That was over 5 years ago?

What am I still doing here?

WTF1.gif
    Light skindediddid ? stay losing!!!!!!!

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I forgot Dizz dropped that ether bomb on Thot. Lol.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread.

Meryl was beautiful, "scoopball" and all.

In fact i feel like it fit her.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so someone got banned because of this pic?

Xj12heO-1772383990.jpg

23r34j-1.gif

Says the mod who doesnt contribute ? to the site , but acouple random gifs a week.

Yet im still a mod

here's this weeks gif

tumblr_n1cts5hIsz1qc1jg4o1_400.gif