what happen to this ? ?
    Bwahaha yes!!!
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    boom.jpg~original

what happen to this ? ?
    You got to post the history bruh. Not errrbody was here for one of the most etherious post in I.C history. That ? boom was really ? upset for real for real!! I think he stopped posting shortly after that though. This like the first time I seen something go down to this extent like this. ? DAYUMN!!!!!!!!

Like 3 years ago ? finally stop using "poor boom" as a catch phrase. I think shinco took his place now.
    Lol that's not the story. It started back in 2009 of course, a thread I made in GnS back when Donkey posters were migrating to GnS. Boom was Eboni's #1 simp and they had a potential "e-thing" (Eboni really just liked the attention). Well apparently Boom liked attention as well, so he decided to be a smartass and start trying to diss the threadstarter... little did he know, me and Eboni were cool. So I told the whole GnS the story of when former poster Legendzzz and I were on the phone with Eboni at the end of one of those phone conferences from back in the day and she told us how close her and Boom lived to each other... but Boom was so lame that she would never let him hit it and she was flying out across the country for an "IC alternative". That turned out to me Akademiks (who apparently purchased her McDonalds, took the pic, and sent her on her way, but I can't confirm that).

Then I made the "you must be this tall to post in this thread" Photoshop cause that ? was like 5' 6" and started the Poor Boom ? . I wrote "Poor Boom" in like 10 different languages and everyone else joined in. Then Eboni dropped the epic Poor Boom pic and I photoshopped the pic and switched their faces around rofl. I think that pic is still on my mom's computer, she prob looked through my files like wtf??

"Poor Parallel" was me too during the days IC got hacked and we moved over to "TISH" but it was nowhere as etherous as the Poor Boom movement.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait, that ? never smashed Eboni? Just took that infamous pic , and she bounced?

Who took the pic of her in her panties, laying on her stomach, while lookin back?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Cot damn that's a new revelation.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    eboni had the worse pucci pic of all time, looked like a burnt hershey chocolate bar

Worse than Ratti's girl?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember that rati thread I lurked that thread. Facebook got exposed lol that ? funny
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I remember when Boom use to call himself the Roast King. That ? gotta be the lamest poster in IC history

its odd how the wackest unfunniest posters declare themselves king of roasting.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Boom use to call himself the Roast King. That ? gotta be the lamest poster in IC history

Lol that's cuz ? never be on the defensive, they throw a joke or two in on whoever is getting pummeled, and get gassed up off of the reactions.....

Until you can weather multiple posters at once, I ain't trying to hear that ? ...

Wall h is prolly the top roaster on here...

? drop on a thread and got a joke for like 8 different people and all them ? be funny
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Mad ugly breh
    Kat wrote: »
    Ya mama.

You must not have snagged anything last night cause you still in here trying to ? with me.

Try the blue dress next time.

And now the ether
    And you live with a ? that can't stand the sight of you.

Try and lose some weight.

.....when/why did this occur? Good lord...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Mad ugly breh
    Ya mama.
    You look like her too.
    You must not have snagged anything last night cause you still in here trying to ? with me.

Try the blue dress next time.

And now the ether
    And you live with a ? that can't stand the sight of you.

Try and lose some weight.

Fixed. You forgot that bolded etherous response.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Lol that's cuz ? never be on the defensive, they throw a joke or two in on whoever is getting pummeled, and get gassed up off of the reactions.....

Until you can weather multiple posters at once, I ain't trying to hear that ? ...

Wall h is prolly the top roaster on here...

? drop on a thread and got a joke for like 8 different people and all them ? be funny

Nah Waterproof is the best roaster by far.