Options
  • bornagkn33us
    bornagkn33us Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    That uptown/chanita thread
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Upping this. I know there's been more etherous lines dropped by now.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo @Peezy_Jenkins why are you always defending Drake so hard?

how is it defense to question why people so excited in a thread about a 2 man mixtape but acting like they dont want one of em on it. im just tryna understand what kinda people even think like that lol.

the way i see it, it aint defense as much as it is questioning ? sayin stupid ? , such as "___ cant rap on ___ beats" as if the producer in the lab with em cant make something for both of em. or "___ a culture vulture" for jackin a flow, something all rappers do anyway. guess it comes off like defense cuz i find it lame joining in on ? on certain artists cuz everyone else is

Bruh people can have their opinion. But every time Drake is brought up you go to bat for him. I've seen it multiple times.

People can think Drake sucks. .. there's nothing wrong with that. The same way you think Drake is amazing.

I personally think Drake is for emotionally weak individuals and his music speaks to ? who watch the Lifetime channel whilst eating ice cream.

LMFAO!!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @JonnyRoccIT going in on @Khaleesi man(he's mexican)
    Khaleesi wrote: »

Ehhhh, I like Last Years better .

Felipe kinda put a Damper on ? too...Brah had Fresh Grass Stains on his jeans

@Cocoa_Butter going in on J cole's music.
    I just can't get into Cole's music. It's like dude's music is aimed towards hoes who learn life lessons from Facebook memes and ? .

@Jameson_Porcupine and @Beta going in on @Recaptimus_Prime360 driving skills(he gets in a car crash like every year)
    I ain't surprised, South Carolina just got automobiles 10 years ago
    Beta wrote: »
    Recap crashed 3 whips since I joined the IC

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "recap crashed 3 whips since i joined the IC"

??
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamal ran away to LipStickAlley?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

??
    Cuzzo stay crashing whips and posting the aftermath in the pic section. ? just started to realize a pattern. Somebody who just signed up a few years ago been noticing it since he signed up lol.
    Chicity wrote: »
    LOL what's the story behind this? ? just sound funny.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2015
    Options

? Sanchez wrote: »

??
    Cuzzo stay crashing whips and posting the aftermath in the pic section. ? just started to realize a pattern. Somebody who just signed up a few years ago been noticing it since he signed up lol.
    Chicity wrote: »
    LOL what's the story behind this? ? just sound funny.

Aye...AYE! Not my fault muthafuccas around can't drive worth a damn. A black man driving a nice car, then BLAM!! It's a conspiracy brotha.

Open your eyes. The man didn't want us to vote. Now they don't want us to drive.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    ? damn!! Cuzzo @BlevlandBoyBool tried to get sassy with miss all hip hop 2014 @obnoxiouslyfresh

she quickly stomped his ass out with this simple witty sentence. I don't even think he made a response to this lol.
    kingtob330 wrote: »
    All bad. His lil ? on the sidewalk tried to get getback

That's the person shooting him. He got out of the car.

so you was posted on the block with the gang?

how you know ?

Context clues. Same way I figured out the father slot was left blank on your birth certificate.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They beat Canada though.. - @Young_Chitlin
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    ? damn!! buzzo @BlevlandBoyBool tried to get sassy with miss all hip hop 2014 @obnoxiouslyfresh

she quickly ate his ass out with this simple ? sentence.he made a response to this
    kingtob330 wrote: »
    All bad. His lil ? on the sidewalk tried to get getback

That's the person shooting him. He got out of the car.

so you was posted on the block with the gang?

how you know ?

Context clues. Same way I figured out the father slot was left blank on your birth certificate.

bro im pretty sure you take the internet to serious

and that dumb ? was wrong in the end ? where shooting from the car @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Had to add this in here...
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Breh remember when @scorpio4lfe an snuck into vipwith her fat homely friend and got mad cause I wasn't ? with her?
    I prayed on it.
    Purr wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Breh remember when @scorpio4lfe an snuck into vip with her fat homely friend and got mad cause I wasn't ? with her?
    I prayed on it.

Yea, i remember that. You shouldve never invited her, if you werent gonna be nice and at least say hi. :(

That was rude. You were raised better than that.

Must be two sides! Even though neither one of you INVITED me to @texas409 's section.

Ya'll remember when Pico showed up in shiny patent leather kitten heels and a matching patent leather handbag. ? looked mad cheap!

? u was sucking Mark ? before u showed up and couldn't get that ? to buy you a decent pair of shoes or handbag??? AND it was your bday! I suggest you stop focusing on me and get an education, boo. ? ? for pennies has got to be miserable.

Don't @ me to dumb ? ! And stop seeking my attention. ? is disturbing

Gotta love the IC.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait, that ? never smashed Eboni? Just took that infamous pic , and she bounced?

Who took the pic of her in her panties, laying on her stomach, while lookin back?

b05jz3h3kdcd.gif

How in THE ? did that nikka not smash??!

Did his ? ass cartoon voice make her pull pants back up?!

They jus did it for the lol's??

They were in gotdamn HoJo for for ? sake!!

S/N, I always thought it was lame as ? for a dude to take a pic worryin' bout another nikka, albeit it was funny as hell.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I remember when Boom use to call himself the Roast King. That ? gotta be the lamest poster in IC history

its odd how the wackest unfunniest posters declare themselves king of roasting.

Lol that's cuz ? never be on the defensive, they throw a joke or two in on whoever is getting pummeled, and get gassed up off of the reactions.....

Until you can weather multiple posters at once, I ain't trying to hear that ? ...

Wall h is prolly the top roaster on here...

? drop on a thread and got a joke for like 8 different people and all them ? be funny

Nah Waterproof is the best roaster by far.

The Only Dude in IC history that took on the whole Donkey when Donkey had the legends in the classic Young Ozwald Revenge thread in 2002 or 2003 even Odeisel came in the thread got roasted and gave props
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I remember when Boom use to call himself the Roast King. That ? gotta be the lamest poster in IC history

Lol that's cuz ? never be on the defensive, they throw a joke or two in on whoever is getting pummeled, and get gassed up off of the reactions.....

Until you can weather multiple posters at once, I ain't trying to hear that ? ...

? drop on a thread and got a joke for like 8 different people and all them ? be funny

The Only Dude in IC history that took on the whole Donkey when Donkey had the legends in the classic Young Ozwald Revenge thread in 2002 or 2003 even Odeisel came in the thread got roasted and gave props

@waterproof

Good times lol
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »

@waterproof

Good times lol

No doubt brother, @Mastery I remember when you was taking Souls with those Power Piffs, LMAO those power piffs was a half of line...These Youngsta's don't know about the power piffs and the soul taking it does
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof made skeetz101 run crying to his barber and cursing ? for giving him a fucced up haircut game and a pink house rofl
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Trill ass @T. Sanford going in on the cavs after going down 3-1 against the champions, the golden state warriors.
    I'm about to start a franchise with Cleveland on 2K. I'm going to bring a championship to y'all city
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    This woman showin tha boy love but she a divorcee w/ 3 kids, not online a lot, lives 30-40 min away. ..

3pmixihrfhuf.png

Slow cook it like some brisket. I'll wait.

@s2j for an ugly ? you do get pretty women

Dude...at some point u gotta realize your tactics only work on ? who actually think you nice...

ataye8xcozxk.jpg

5'7 280 thats literally the size of a sturdy 3/4 full refrigerator. Fam you're terrible. :joy: :joy: Keep my name out your mouth.

metsu-hadouken-o_zps7rit3bq9.gif

The over hype.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options