'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    YOO, the end of episode 21 though
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no episode 21 on YouTube yet...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already seen episode but spoiler the comments for a couple of hours.

I just notice that Chyna got some nice lips on her too

& I couldn't stay in NY. ? be walking to close behind. I'll be shooting at anybody who's 2-3 feet away from me
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? was like Yawk Yawk Yawk
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ep 21
    I like that Black had the I Can't Breath shirt on. That knock off Flava Flav in epi. 21 and the ending had me dying though.

Spoiler please lol I aint watch it yet.. will upload it once it's out tho...
    My fault.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no episode 21 on YouTube yet...

I found it on the cloud9tv website.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Shane trippin. When I'm walking im constantly observing my surroundings. I was all talking to myself like ? you better look back.
    Gunner is a stupid killer. How you going to get that close to your target then draw your gun. I would've pulled my strapped out before I approach him. Shooter Shane lit that boy up with that gun tho lol
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like everyone is finally starting to settle into their roles a little more. Chyna could use a little work but it's good for what they're givien. I just feel like there's a lot to be desired because of the budget.. But I appreciate the drop, chase. I legit was ? I didn't see this on YouTube last night lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Shane trippin. When I'm walking im constantly observing my surroundings. I was all talking to myself like ? you better look back.
    Gunner is a stupid killer. How you going to get that close to your target then draw your gun. I would've pulled my strapped out before I approach him. Shooter Shane lit that boy up with that gun tho lol

That was gunner? I thought that was dude who shot him in the leg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    whats going to be interesting is I bet all that giggling that Tai be doing is going to stop when Shane tells him he killed Gunner
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

He wasn't going after him for that. He was trying to catch a jux. Funny thing is, the other dude was actually trying to air him out cuz he was the victim of a jux.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Gunner was the one that shot him in the leg. Remember when Tai was making fun of Leon because his shooter (Gunner) caught a bullet by Shane
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Gunner was the one that shot him in the leg. Remember when Tai was making fun of Leon because his shooter (Gunner) caught a bullet by Shane

The fat ? from Queens.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Beta
    Options

Nah dude who shot Shane in the leg was the guy who was the guy with the nice motorcycle..the one who got in Shane face who said ? you looking at?

Gunner didn't meet Shane until he was on crutches
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Nah dude who shot Shane in the leg was the guy who was the guy with the nice motorcycle..the one who got in Shane face who said ? you looking at?

Gunner didn't meet Shane until he was on crutches

Oh yeaaaaa that's right. I'm getting the characters mixed up.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those that saw ep 21
    im already twisted cause the holidays...so when i saw them guys tryna put pressure on shane ? ass at the end i wad like GET THAT ? !,lmao/spoiler]
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ep 21 is dope to. They need a bigger platform to show there ? off.

StRaight up...they killin tv n cable without a budget

Sad thing is WITH a bigger platform and budget theyed have white ppl vetoing ? and forcing their own ? in the mix

......we know how that go
    (:|

Wit that said, thry did mavelous on their own
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im on ep 15... i swear Tai a filthy ass ?

Shane buys the henny... Tai drinks most of it

Tai says hide the gun... then he steals it

with friends like Tai u dont need enemies...
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

I never noticed that but you are right. Tai is Judas. he acting like he riding for Shane yet he goes back & tell Shane's enemies about his whereabouts

He the type of ? that will try to holla at your chick if you not around or locked up & tell her how she can be with someone better than you

• Beta
    Options
    Yo
    Trillfate wrote: »

Tai hardly drank any henny...he wasn't even ?
This discussion has been closed.