'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    They got Shane lookin stupid as hell. Even if he can't put two and two together Tai gives off enough of that sheisty energy for him to at least distance himself. Dude is over the top with that funny style ? ..talkin all slow and lauging at everything...bringing up other private conversations and saying ? to rile you up. He knows how to manipulate dummies though.

And Mister gotta be some type of ? .

You'd be surprised how many ? out here in NY is exactly like that to a T though.

It's clear to you b/c it's different. From Shane's shoes POV it's not like Tai just started acting brand new. He's likely been that way for as long as they've known each other. So while certain ? ain't all the way clicking he can't really say Tai is acting "out of character/funny."
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    They got Shane lookin stupid as hell. Even if he can't put two and two together Tai gives off enough of that sheisty energy for him to at least distance himself. Dude is over the top with that funny style ? ..talkin all slow and lauging at everything...bringing up other private conversations and saying ? to rile you up. He knows how to manipulate dummies though.

And Mister gotta be some type of ? .

You'd be surprised how many ? out here in NY is exactly like that to a T though.

It's clear to you b/c it's different. From Shane's shoes POV it's not like Tai just started acting brand new. He's likely been that way for as long as they've known each other. So while certain ? ain't all the way clicking he can't really say Tai is acting "out of character/funny."

Shane know that Leon & Tai is cool & recently had a conversation about him. I hope he come into senses on the reason how Leon got his gun because Tai gave it to him.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? dope. They need subtitles for them rasta ? tho.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Muggz stay posted outside your crib when them dread heads know where you live? Yo that is lacking commonsense yo.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    General "Overconfidence is a disadvantage Fresh. Learn to respect the possibility of what can be, not the reality of what you feel is"

BR "Me nah meant for observe! G, we meant for perform, participate, cause bloodclot massacre"
    This ? dope. They need subtitles for them rasta ? tho.

Naw man. If you had to read you would miss the faces they be making to sell them lines.

Mister, Leon and Tai is like an ugly mirror of what's in every NY ? . Bullies, hustlers and instigaters. When I first moved to Atlanta I would get called "you are slick." In NY that's a compliment, in the south it's meant as an insult.
  • Listencloser
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    links not working. reup time
  • southsidecpark
    southsidecpark Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    From the episodes I've seen so far it really reminds me of some typical hood ? dat goes down in college park being dat im a hood ? I can definitely relate and enjoy this
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? is str8.. I'm on it
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane is that dude... favorite off the show so far but if he don't air Tai the ? out i'm bout ready to do it for him. Lol good lookin on the drop though
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was a good find - all 20 episodes were on point

here are some interviews from the dudes who write/produce/act in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMtVoD_y5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-GknHGz2o
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Call me Chopper Shay!"

Lol.
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I ? with it. I am up to episode 20 and I am feeling it. It definitely takes me back from when I was running the streets doing stupid ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody should slap tai
  • Listencloser
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I need a info page on the character names.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migz is strapping up like crazy. He is buyimg guns left and right. I think he will ask Rafe help to take out the yardie boys. Also ? is gonna get crazy cuz more Brownsville ? will go after Shane. The ville is no joke. Took the B35 bus there a couple times and let us say dont go there if you have no reason to go there. Brownsville ? dont give a ? lol.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This wedisode nice, I just finished ep 20

I ? with Miz even tho that ? sound like Snagglepuss

There's a lot of ? ass ? like Tai that do snake ? for the sake of doing it,
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not a street cat by no means and I'm picky as ? about the movies I watch depicting that ? but this isn't too bad for a youtube series. So much so that I be wanting to pick it apart as a bad movie. It ain't big time or anything but it's definitely good for a youtube series. The one dude that sounds like Luis from The Ballad of ? Tony and the one big ear ? who set Shane up Urk me though
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I have a feeling Shane gonna wake up and realize that this ? ain't for him and just slowly cut off everyone and try to be like Joe. I know a dude just like Shane that sorta look like him and acted like him that basically changed his life for a woman he fell in love with and is still with to this day.

Perhaps I'm reaching on unrelated coincidences, but it's my gut feeling so I'm going with it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never been more confused than when Leon threw that gun at Shane. I'm like "? is this scammin ass muhfucka carrying grenades?" I was waiting for that ? to explode.

And lol at Shane not being able to aim for ? . His field goal % lookin like
    RAPH wrote: »
    q2yROBY.png
    kobe-bryant-disbelief-o.gif
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the last episode posted so far...

Raef is the old ? still in the game and should probably be more of a boss than anything.

Every hood in America has a ? like Kane who only sees the good but isn't prepared for the life that comes with it.

Mister isn't somethin is call a bully because that makes Kane's character even more of a punk

The worst actor by far is Tai. He's annoying not in the I wanna see he dead but in the I wouldn't care if his character was written off way.

We need less suspense shots and more music to add to some scenes.
This discussion has been closed.