'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Shane's inability to put 2 & 2 together is starting to really annoy me.

I don't know, shane has known him for years. I don't think ppl would be so quick to put these things together, plus its only been about 10 days in their time. Its not like its been half a year of these coincidences happening.

I dunno. I think the moment when shane got ? and left his gat ratchet burner toaster rat blicky heater... handgun stashed and that ? was gone he should have known what was up. But after he got it back... c'mon now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    No offense to any Jamaicans on here, but they need to have some kinda closed captioning or some ? when those Jamaican cats are talking because sometimes it's hard to understand what they're talking about.

Not saying those ? can't talk or anything, but if you're not from the islands and/or didn't grow up around cats like that....it's gonna be hard to follow their convos.

Lmaooooo you country dudes
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You still be telling ? you're a born again ? and ? ?" - Rafe

Rafe & Miz home girl look good af but Miz ol lady (even tho he don't claim her) is fine af
  • T. Sanford
    Options

I don't know, shane has known him for years. I don't think ppl would be so quick to put these things together, plus its only been about 10 days in their time. Its not like its been half a year of these coincidences happening.

I dunno. I think the moment when shane got ? and left his gat ratchet burner toaster rat blicky heater... handgun stashed and that ? was gone he should have known what was up. But after he got it back... c'mon now.

If I had a home boy that was very trust worthy & loyal then it'll be hard to see him in that light but Tai is the opposite of that & you can tell it in his character. I know home boys gon joke around but he take the belittling too far. Them signs are all there to show that Tai is grimey.

Just like when Shane got robbed. I think he supposed to have been meeting up with Tai right there. Also another thing, dude was following too close. I don't like people walking directly behind me. Once he opened the door for him, he should've turned around but yet he allowed dude to keep following right dead behind him smdh
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True. That is the biggest thing, imo. But you gotta be 100% sure before you accuse your man of stealing your gun.
  • T. Sanford
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I hope Joe is not the Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! of this movie because that's a good dude that stay out of trouble

Caine is one of those type of ? that don't gang bang but be around them 24/7 & when they get pulled over by the police. They tell & force him to take a drug or gun charge because he gotta clean record
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    No offense to any Jamaicans on here, but they need to have some kinda closed captioning or some ? when those Jamaican cats are talking because sometimes it's hard to understand what they're talking about.

Not saying those ? can't talk or anything, but if you're not from the islands and/or didn't grow up around cats like that....it's gonna be hard to follow their convos.

How is that country?

I'd be saying the same thing if it was ? from certain parts of London, Louisiana, Africa or any place where people have a strange dialect that I'm not used to hearing.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    That ? Shay crazy ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

How is that country?

I'd be saying the same thing if it was ? from certain parts of London, Louisiana, Africa or any place where people have a strange dialect that I'm not used to hearing.

just jokes man, usually the only people who can't undestand patois are cacs/asians/country dudes that speak a hard to understand decreolized dialect anyway
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched a couple of episodes and why does this ? , Miz, sound like Joseline Hernandez, from Love & Hiphop ATL?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That ? Shay crazy ?

You see how she flipped that whole car situation wth Choppanin seconds :-O even I almost believed her smh
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a web series called "Lenox Ave" that's pretty good that I posted in Lights Camera Action last year, it's based in Harlem, real good series as well. It's on Youtube. And it's not the cliche "hood" web series either

This one go in too......

I found this one in work, but forgot about it. Just suscribed now. I remember one episode w/ the black mail man from "King Of Queens" show made an appearance on there. He got older lol......
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    That ? Shay crazy ?

You see how she flipped that whole car situation wth Choppanin seconds :-O even I almost believed her smh

She mad at Choppa because he won't main & cuff her. That ? smart because I'll be like "why would I cuff you when you are one of my ex's friends?". I'll be thinking she trying to run game on me
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    That ? Shay crazy ?

She mad at Choppa because he won't main & cuff her. That ? smart because I'll be like "why would I cuff you when you are one of my ex's friends?". I'll be thinking she trying to run game on me

Yes! It's sad because rafe tried to drop some jewels to her when they went on their date about shay. Also, I hope they continue their story line because they cute together
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just on episode 9 and this ? is crazy. I don't want to spoil it for others, but it's too many triflin' people in this world for real. This show is reality for some people, which is sad. Great show by the way!
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its crazy to see the places i alaways go to chill with my noggas in Flatbush. Tilden ave,Cortelyou road,Flatbush ave. I will be on lookout the next time these ? film in Flatbush. My cousin lives on east 23rd lol.

Rafe is that real ? . Kane seems like a low self esteem ? althought his babby moms is crazy. I would still smash tho lol
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Its crazy to see the places i alaways go to chill with my noggas in Flatbush. Tilden ave,Cortelyou road,Flatbush ave. I will be on lookout the next time these ? film in Flatbush. My cousin lives on east 23rd lol.

Rafe is that real ? . Kane seems like a low self esteem ? althought his babby moms is crazy. I would still smash tho lol
    Don't get robbed or shot, lol.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Love when they be showing the street corners, furthering the realism. This is my birthplace. Much respect. Cuz the scenes they filming on them streets guarantee you not too far away someone is really doing what they are portraying.

Miz got that cold robotic walk everytime he hits someone up.

Ty gonna get his tho. At the end of the day he aint a shooter.
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    Love when they be showing the street corners, furthering the realism. This is my birthplace. Much respect. Cuz the scenes they filming on them streets guarantee you not too far away someone is really doing what they are portraying.

Ty and that dude from Far Rockaway is sheisty.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh (mista voice)

That ? funny as hell..
    "Imma break ya ? ' jaw yo"..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

And he be saying some smartass sly ? to ? faces. lLike always a smart ass comment. And he ALWAYS gets away with it!
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options

And he be saying some smartass sly ? to ? faces. lLike always a smart ass comment. And he ALWAYS gets away with it!

Right, lol.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo CB
    i finished up part 2. i like that lil p rican ? who signed off for them. she cute but dumb af and riskin her freedom for peanuts for ? smh...

at the end bruh had me dying wrappin up that fake brick of flour...

the desperate look on his face was priceless... good ? so far
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Caine must stay at home because he always broke to pay rent plus they never show his crib. So imma assume he stay back at home
This discussion has been closed.