'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Still waiting for Fabolous lil bro, Cain, to fight back.

Raiff , or whatever the main character name is, gotta wake up about Cain, the same way Miz gotta wake up Shane.

Ty knows how to manipulate the game well, he's coming up the fastest, but only cuz Shane aint a good evaluator of alterior motives, and overall character.

I see Miz going out cuz he's eventually too much if a hothead, no matter how street v savvy he us , everything will soon catch up to him, especially if the rudebois have anything to say with it.

If a chain is 99%gold, and 1%silver is it real gold? Then if a dude is 99% real and is 1% fake, is he real? (Verbatim) - #HaitianExcellence

So that's the little brother he was talking about on his break club interview
    yes mama, they been on plenty tracks together too in the past.

Fabolous feat. Paul Cain - Why Wouldn't I: http://youtu.be/9_y9LHDiUf8

I guess fab was right...he's a great actor because it's no way he that dumb in real life
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trolling or just stupid lol...that ain't Fab's brother although they kinda look alike now that I think about it.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This webisode is based off of Me & @tha_bride22‌ lives. Whenever I'm in Chicago, we robbed ? like Miz & Rafe

& we cool with them Haitian mob ? , they say "sak pase nap boule" & rob ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? trolling or just stupid lol...that ain't Fab's brother although they kinda look alike now that I think about it.

Ya u right but I like to run with it.

fabolous-paul-cain.jpg

The dude on the show looks ten years younger and 5 inches taller, but I could see the reasoning.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good looking out on this,was looking at this post on my phone and watch some many videos at work,AT&T text and said i used up 75% of my internet usage
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Are all these dudes haitians

I think the dude Mizz a Dominican ? ..

Miz is Haitian. He was speaking Kreyol. I think his ? is Dominican or Newyorican.

Oh word,
    I aint watch all the vids,
    so I didn't hear him speaking creole..
    That ? ? is baaaaaaad..

Side note: you meant creole and not kreyol right ??
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting for Fabolous lil bro, Cain, to fight back.

Raiff , or whatever the main character name is, gotta wake up about Cain, the same way Miz gotta wake up Shane.

Ty knows how to manipulate the game well, he's coming up the fastest, but only cuz Shane aint a good evaluator of alterior motives, and overall character. A smarter dude woulda been killed Ty (Tai) by now.

I see Miz going out cuz he's eventually too much of a hothead, no matter how street savvy he is , everything will soon catch up to him, especially if the rudebois have anything to say with it.

"If a chain is 99%gold, and 1%silver is it real gold? Then if a dude is 99% real and is 1% fake, is he real?" (Verbatim) - #HaitianExcellence

Mizz a smart ? ..
    He always layback in the shadows,
    I think he'll be around for a while,
    especially now that he knows what the yardies look like and where they be at..

He sat right next to them in the barber shop and they aint even recognize him..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's a web series called "Lenox Ave" that's pretty good that I posted in Lights Camera Action last year, it's based in Harlem, real good series as well. It's on Youtube. And it's not the cliche "hood" web series either
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? right here!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Miz is Haitian. He was speaking Kreyol. I think his ? is Dominican or Newyorican.

Oh word,
    That ? ? is baaaaaaad..

Kreyol is creole in creole
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya u right but I like to run with it.

fabolous-paul-cain.jpg

The dude on the show looks ten years younger and 5 inches taller, but I could see the reasoning.

You...you lied my ? ? Like you sat behind your dusty desk and typed using those fingers with the ashy knuckles a lie to me. I ain't yo side chick ? .... you could've kept it 100 with me pleighboi! Don't let me catch you in the streets lil ? >:/
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Whoever finished all 19 episodes, episode 20 was just uploaded and U can check it out at cloud9tv.net...it a Be uploaded on YouTube tomm morning at 8am also.

Bout to check out this Warriors/Grizzlies game tho and check the episode out after.

• T. Sanford
    Options
    If y'all talk about anything that's episode 13 & above then put it in a spoiler because I haven't made it pass 13 yet
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Oh word,
    That ? ? is baaaaaaad..

yes haitian creole @illedout. Dudes setting them up in episode 3 the lightskinned bearded ? with beards were haitian too speaking that creoloe and didnt even know Raiff was haitian.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Who was those 2 dudes that Miz shot in the van in episode 16?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Who was those 2 dudes that Miz shot in the van in episode 16?

Just 2 random dudes riding in the dollar cab. I think that scene was used to nail home how much of a hot head Miz can be.
  • (ob)Scene
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol though overall the acting doesn't bother me at all, especially with these being webisodes, low-key all the rastas are good ass actors.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Epsiode 19 was the best so far, just finished watching 20, look like ? bout to get super real in the field.

Lemme know yall fav characters so far (nh)...my personal fav characters are Maggz (Miz' man that's beefin wit the dreads wit him), Leon (scammer) and Fresh (tall dread).

Tai gettin redundant now and I ain't feeling who's new slur and the way he exaggerating all his words past few eps, like he ain't even trying to be subtle bout his ways, a blind ? could see he's a scumbag lol...Shane dumb as ? , the writin on the wall right in front this ? face and he's oblivious lol smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The acting is pretty decent compared to other webseries i watch. Rafe still that dude
  • (ob)Scene
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The acting is pretty decent compared to other webseries i watch. Rafe still that dude

Yeah it's good. I just continuously get blown away by how fluid the scenes with the dreads are. Especially the dialogue in episode 20.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Yeah it's good. I just continuously get blown away by how fluid the scenes with the dreads are. Especially the dialogue in episode 20.

Oh u up to 20? Smh I'm tight at what I seen at the end of episode 19...was hoping he ? was misleading us and ? but I guess it turned out to be true...and cosign bout the dreads, although i don't even think them ? really yardie yardie ? like that, they accent ain't as raw, wouldn't be surprised if they wasn't jamaican at all and actually from another island.

I know some of these country boys have a hard ass time understanding them tho lmao
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be in lights, camera, action...
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will check it out though.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching episode 20'now, fire man fire....some scandalous ? going on in this episode.I noticed this episode is longer than usual and I ain't mad at that..
This discussion has been closed.