'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    The acting is pretty decent compared to other webseries i watch. Rafe still that dude

Yeah it's good. I just continuously get blown away by how fluid the scenes with the dreads are. Especially the dialogue in episode 20.

Oh u up to 20? Smh I'm tight at what I seen at the end of episode 19...was hoping he ? was misleading us and ? but I guess it turned out to be true...and cosign bout the dreads, although i don't even think them ? really yardie yardie ? like that, they accent ain't as raw, wouldn't be surprised if they wasn't jamaican at all and actually from another island.

I know some of these country boys have a hard ass time understanding them tho lmao

Depends where in Jamaica they from i guess
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Epsiode 19 was the best so far, just finished watching 20, look like ? bout to get super real in the field.

Lemme know yall fav characters so far (nh)...my personal fav characters are Maggz (Miz' man that's beefin wit the dreads wit him), Leon (scammer) and Fresh (tall dread).

Tai gettin redundant now and I ain't feeling who's new slur and the way he exaggerating all his words past few eps, like he ain't even trying to be subtle bout his ways, a blind ? could see he's a scumbag lol...Shane dumb as ? , the writin on the wall right in front this ? face and he's oblivious lol smh

Miz is that ? on the show. That ? is a straight up rider & always come thru for Maggz & Shane.

Like when the dread heads was standing in front of Maggz crib & he hit up Miz to clean them ? from his building. Maggz seem like he'll let that ? go too at any time.

I think I missed a part but what happened to Maggz home boy? The one that was in the shop with him when those dread heads was eavesdropping on their conversation
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Lol Leon look like a ol scamming ass ? too. He look like one of those scam profiles on social media that will ask you to give him your account number & they'll add extra money in your bank account
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    The acting is pretty decent compared to other webseries i watch. Rafe still that dude

Yeah it's good. I just continuously get blown away by how fluid the scenes with the dreads are. Especially the dialogue in episode 20.

Oh u up to 20? Smh I'm tight at what I seen at the end of episode 19...was hoping he ? was misleading us and ? but I guess it turned out to be true...and cosign bout the dreads, although i don't even think them ? really yardie yardie ? like that, they accent ain't as raw, wouldn't be surprised if they wasn't jamaican at all and actually from another island.

I know some of these country boys have a hard ass time understanding them tho lmao

Depends where in Jamaica they from i guess

Could be a possibility, maybe they from the country in yard, or maybe just jamericans.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Epsiode 19 was the best so far, just finished watching 20, look like ? bout to get super real in the field.

Lemme know yall fav characters so far (nh)...my personal fav characters are Maggz (Miz' man that's beefin wit the dreads wit him), Leon (scammer) and Fresh (tall dread).

Tai gettin redundant now and I ain't feeling who's new slur and the way he exaggerating all his words past few eps, like he ain't even trying to be subtle bout his ways, a blind ? could see he's a scumbag lol...Shane dumb as ? , the writin on the wall right in front this ? face and he's oblivious lol smh

Miz is that ? on the show. That ? is a straight up rider & always come thru for Maggz & Shane.

Like when the dread heads was standing in front of Maggz crib & he hit up Miz to clean them ? from his building. Maggz seem like he'll let that ? go too at any time.

I think I missed a part but what happened to Maggz home boy? The one that was in the shop with him when those dread heads was eavesdropping on their conversation

Yea ofc Miz character is dope, I was really talking aside from him and Rafe since they the 2 stars of the show.

Yea, Maggz a gunna for sho...him and Leon are the epitome of NYC street ? , Maggz on the shooter/hustler side, and Leon on the scammer side, every NYC hood got a Maggz and a Leon lol

And yea that dude u talkin bout got brushed long time ago...jamaican ? bucked at him the first time and he was able to get a way, but the next episode after that they caught up with him (the scene wasn't shown tho)...so yea, he dead.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Mista a fictional character tho lol...ain't no ? moving like Mista in the hood, someone would've been blew his top off lol facts. His character is just for comedic purposes the ? funny as ? .

Mista: U gon take me to the store!

Kane: How?

Mista: On ya back, ? !

*hops on the ? Kane back*

? had me in tears lmao smh

Same thing I was saying. I would've been shot that ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Ill keep this stickied for a while
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Yo was that Maggz them dread heads bodied on episode 19?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Imma edit this front page so we can view all the shows from the first page and then comment.

My ? Raiff said some real ? bout the Eric Gardner trial in EP 19.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm on episode 10 and smh at Cain getting bullied by that Steve Stoute looking dude.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    50 Cent - Haitian Mob(Exclusive): http://youtu.be/KKFcOwN8YPs
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched an interview with the cast, that tall dreadhead aint even Jamaican, he just does the accent well. The other dread really is Jamaican, but his accent isnt that deep as it is on the show.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't you link it?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Watched the first 14 episodes over the past 2 days.

I'm hooked.

From what I've seen so far, Rafe seems to be the most streetwise cat on the show.

Miz is a close 2nd.

Only thing I don't understand is how Rafe is constantly taking up for his boy Kane like that.

If I knew a ? was constantly getting punked for money.....and literally carried the ? that punked him on his back to get a drink.......

926.gif

There's no way I would be doing any kind of dirt with him.

Then the ? has the nerve to post some ? on Instagram with money that isn't even his???

Talking about: "this ? got 100 likes on instagram."

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2521.gif

Rafe shoulda beat that ? down right there and thrown him out the crib.

I guess because Rafe's a stand-up dude and feels like he has to look out for him since he feels guilty about dude's brother dying, but that ? Kane is a liability.

Miz told Rafe that if Kane causes him any problems, he's not gonna wait for Rafe to do anything......he's gonna handle it himself.

Both of them seem to be blind to their youngins' weaknesses though.

Lol @ Shane never wanting to carry a gun, but now that ? 's been throwing guns in ? 's faces and robbing them ever since "his boy" sent that Rockaway cat after him.

Props to CB for putting ? on to this show.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raf that nicca. Cuh reminds me of my bro. But this ? is Goat status. Dat nicca TY is a snake type nicca. Every hood has one or two of him
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm up to episode 13 and the acting has gotten better and the storylines has picked up.
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta check this out
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Shane's inability to put 2 & 2 together is starting to really annoy me.

I don't know, shane has known him for years. I don't think ppl would be so quick to put these things together, plus its only been about 10 days in their time. Its not like its been half a year of these coincidences happening.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kane is such a ? man jeez
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good drop, just on episode 4 and it is getting good.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    kane is such a ? man jeez

I was that dude, my brother got locked up and I got punked. Bike stolen and all that. Til one day I finally fought back. Oh and i wasn't a grown man,I was 12.

• deadeye
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No offense to any Jamaicans on here, but they need to have some kinda closed captioning or some ? when those Jamaican cats are talking because sometimes it's hard to understand what they're talking about.

Not saying those ? can't talk or anything, but if you're not from the islands and/or didn't grow up around cats like that....it's gonna be hard to follow their convos.
  • deadeye
    Options
    "You still be telling ? you're a born again ? and ? ?" - Rafe
This discussion has been closed.