'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Who is the baddest female you guys think? For me the order its chyna,jessica,her friend,kanes baby moms,kanes ex girl and mel.

The baddest female is Miz ol lady then it's Rafe & Miz home girl

Came here to say what my ? Sanford already said. That female needs to comeback.

You seen how that ? Miz was brushing her off with ease (when they was on the couch) when she asked that ? "about a dude that's trying to go out with her".

I would've been like "hell no, you are mines........matter fact for now on you are cuff up with me".

• T. Sanford
    Options
    Rafe & Miz home girl look like a fine basketball playing chick.

& somebody drop them dope lines Rafe said when he was speaking about the Eric Garner case
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Mel is Leon's home girl right? If so then I think she look better than Caine's ex girl (the red hair chick) but his baby momma look better than both
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mel is the cutest but Miz jump is bad
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to up the sex factor in this show. But, I guess is hard to get the wimmins to show the ? without more bread
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ this ? :-<
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    ^^^ would you show the breastisisis for little bread? I got wonder and Pepperidge farms
  • jazzybella
    Options
    ^^^ would you show the breastisisis for little bread? I got wonder and Pepperidge farms

Would you show some penisisis for some cheddar? I have Kraft in the fridge
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

We can put it together and make some sandwiches
  • jazzybella
    Options

Bring some chips too
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

Bring some chips too
    I mess with the jalapeno flavored ones, too spicy for you?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Who is the baddest female you guys think? For me the order its chyna,jessica,her friend,kanes baby moms,kanes ex girl and mel.
    i like the rican check signing chick and the Chocolate piece Rafe is pushing up on...

she mad naive and silly tho.. ? told her "im in construction"

i hope he smashes lol
  • jazzybella
    Options

Bring some chips too

That's cool, lemonade or Gatorade?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

Bring some chips too

You making, right? If so, lemonade. Im sure you can make better tasting stuff than gatorade. Not much sugar though, I never had a cavity and I don't want one. Only sweetness I need is you.
  • jazzybella
    Options

Bring some chips too

You making, right? If so, lemonade. Im sure you can make better tasting stuff than gatorade. Not much sugar though, I never had a cavity and I don't want one. Only sweetness I need is you.

I gotchu boo ;)
  • Listencloser
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They need to up the sex factor in this show. But, I guess is hard to get the wimmins to show the ? without more bread

Yeah for season two they need better writers for the females too. All of the dudes are believable characters that resemble people I know in Harlem but the chicks are kind of out there dumb.
  • jazzybella
    Options

Yeah for season two they need better writers for the females too. All of the dudes are believable characters that resemble people I know in Harlem but the chicks are kind of out there dumb.

Not with Mel, Rafe comes off as a clean cut kind of guy.... Look at the way he dresses or his demeanor in front of women he find attractive is diff than when he with Miz and them. So she only believes what she sees and going off that vibe. Also, Rafe is a 180 from Choppa, Choppa looks like a street ? from first glance so comparing him to Rafe, I would trust that he work construction too
  • Listencloser
    Options
    For season 2 they need to

Not with Mel, Rafe comes off as a clean cut kind of guy.... Look at the way he dresses or his demeanor in front of women he find attractive is diff than when he with Miz and them. So she only believes what she sees and going off that vibe. Also, Rafe is a 180 from Choppa, Choppa looks like a street ? from first glance so comparing him to Rafe, I would trust that he work construction too

You missing my point. The girls are kind of just there but don't have much character.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For season 2 they need to

You missing my point. The girls are kind of just there but don't have much character.

I see few stories unfolding. At least two girls been shown to be fully with the scams and the one sliding with choppa probably down with the setup too. We'll probably see them play a larger role to give the dudes something more to beef over. I'm not sure what other roles they could represent in the streets. I don't see them busing they guns in my hood. They don't usually be heavy in the game either outside of scams, setups and playing decoy.

There was this lady that i knew that was fine as hell that ran a weed shop with her son. I think she was holding it down for her man and he had other spots. They was yardies busing they guns. I was cool with them but they closed shop quick cuz i think the son caught a hommie.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, the chicks are just horrible actors.

The only one who comes across as a genuine, grimey, hood chick is Shay.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Shay reminded me of Lexus from Hustle & Flow. When she was spazzing out in the car at Choppa
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got Shane lookin stupid as hell. Even if he can't put two and two together Tai gives off enough of that sheisty energy for him to at least distance himself. Dude is over the top with that funny style ? ..talkin all slow and lauging at everything...bringing up other private conversations and saying ? to rile you up. He knows how to manipulate dummies though.

And Mister gotta be some type of ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh I was laughing at that dread saying they're gonna give him a "mix pack ah shot." ? worked though.
This discussion has been closed.