'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    I bet Jessica will assume Shay had Rafe set up..

You sure? These ? is oblivious as ? lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rafe's initial explanation of his philosophes with blacc and ebro were good but as they went on, his morality lines seemed to be all over the place

Cain will be a heartless killer next season
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane ? up. He should have never went and told Ty he killed his cousin. Now the pigs are after him. And on top of that the ? from the ville are gonna murk him. But ultimately i think Renaldo the laundry owner from Queens is going to ? Ty. He probably thinks Ty set him up.

BR should go back to Jamaica cuz he is to hot headed and might get killed by the general.

Rafe and Choppa beef is going to escalate fast. Choppa will soon find out Rafe is ? Jessica and it will ? him off. All in all the episode was good. The storyline for season 2 will be interesting. I dont think mista is dead tho. We havent seen the last of him. Kane is now gonna be in too deep.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    "You ever see a homeless man with a keychain"
    " how much do a shoulder cost?"
    Leon is the best at the one liners =))

Lol.. That shoulder ? was hilarious..
    I wanted to type this yesterday but I couldn't remember Leons name..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Tai, Leon, Shay and BR are the best actors on the show.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Shane ditched that gun he used to ? dude but he probably didn't since he told miz he didn't buy any new hammers
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Tai, Leon, Shay and BR are the best actors on the show.

Ain't no best...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane ? me off

This ? don't ever learn or get it right the first time

This ? wait til he get checked by Miz or Rafe to fix some ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure telling somebody that you're ABOUT to commit a murder is just as bad as telling someone that you DID do the murder..if at the end of the day the person ends up dead. Shane is dumb af
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else catch the ad for the 40 day exercise ? jessica was using. That ? was like a ? ad that come on tv at 4am in the morning in spike tv.

Girl #1: girlllllllll, your hair looks nice did you get it cut?

Girl #2: get it cut? Hehehe. No girlllllll, I just bought dark n lovely Fade resistant super rich coloring.

Girl #1: oh really tell me more

Girl # 2: well its really good and enriching, brings shine and clears up my split ends

Girl #1: ok girl, ill get it. ANYWAY, tell me about you and your man choppa.

LMAO they not slick AT ALL with the product placements..they also did it with the magazine Kane was reading..they zoomed in on the cover extra long. I'm thinking "nobody spends that much time reading a damn magazine cover"

But aye get that money tho
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished watching these. I been had Em cued up.
    Idt I can go through 37 pages but I'll try.
    Shay, ty, and Leon family tree must b littered with sheisty ass individuals.

And lol @ that ? ? cain. Every time I think his level of being a ? can't get no higher the ? shoots somebody else lmao

Some of the people who got manipulated deserved it and idk wtf is up with them "Jamaicans" ......? sounded off as hell.

They might b 3rd generationers or ? antiguans, ? sounded weird yo only Jamaican in that ? I could confirm was jabba
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I hope Shane ditched that gun he used to ? dude but he probably didn't since he told miz he didn't buy any new hammers

i was hopin the same thang, but knowing that this show is suppoise to be their version of the wire shane is probabnly like bird and he kept the weapon cause he loves it

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Fresh isn't Jamaican. The General and BR are Jamaican.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man this ? bout to end soon. Everybody gon die, and get locked up
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    foh with that cliff hanger ? . not one loose end tied up? shiiiiiiiit
    i look forward to the next season.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I don't mind the jewels... take it or leave it.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    started part 2 of the finale...

Rafe dropped a JEWEL about cops, doctors and the man that works the electric chair not being looked at as murderers..

they ? too tho!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow @ Ebro making a cameo...

he wanna be a new yorker soo bad lol.. ? u from CALI
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    ? that ? ... he a real ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    This finale just left more questions.

It didn't wrap up any story lines really,but it was good.
    I don't quite get why the Jamaicans are beefing with each other?

You know Rafe ain't dead.IDK what Choppa's plan was?

? ass snitching Tai.I thought his sister was gonna call cops,funny laughing ass ? .

How is Kane gonna get away with killing Mister in what appeared to be his building?

Why didn't we get to see that funny ? ' cousin go see about Shane?

I realized Black set Rafe up right before they showed the Choppa scene.

I'm wondering,does that mean the older dude who brought that lick to him was in on it too?

Rafe doesn't seem to suspect him,but he is who put that sale together with Choppa.

I hate Rafe's character always preaching,but seeing Ebro trying to out preach the preacher was like a URL battle.That was so painful and hilarious.

I wonder if Rafe may think Jessica set him up?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Anybody else catch the ad for the 40 day exercise ? jessica was using. That ? was like a ? ad that come on tv at 4am in the morning in spike tv.

Girl #1: girlllllllll, your hair looks nice did you get it cut?

Girl #2: get it cut? Hehehe. No girlllllll, I just bought dark n lovely Fade resistant super rich coloring.

Girl #1: oh really tell me more

Girl # 2: well its really good and enriching, brings shine and clears up my split ends

Girl #1: ok girl, ill get it. ANYWAY, tell me about you and your man choppa.

LMAO they not slick AT ALL with the product placements..they also did it with the magazine Kane was reading..they zoomed in on the cover extra long. I'm thinking "nobody spends that much time reading a damn magazine cover"

But aye get that money tho

? was super blatant and cheesy.
This discussion has been closed.