'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Shows good, but all the proselytizing and professing Rafe does gets old. Sometimes there just isn't context for it and I'm hoping someone will throw a "Wrap it up box" at him. He does drop jewels, but the rarity of a stone is what is what makes it valuable('Rafed' that).

Also, I'm not trying to hear Miz give advice like he's Rafe. "bwing yo watchet, its impotant a biwlder has his twos on him at aww times Shane." I know he's not an actor, but he doesn't speak all that well either, they need to clean that ? up, he should just be robbing and sending people to "bolivian" not talking.

Shane is actually a decent actor and his storyline is the most interesting on the show in my opinion.

That "respect your jaw" ? is funny as ? . Hope Mister survives just because that ? is comedy.

Bruh

I'm from NO and ppl say we can't talk but ? , man every time this ? talk..I cringe...why does this ? continue to get alot of speaking parts...I thought it was just me...smh..
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw BR character is believable

Walk on me yout

? was bout to murk General and fresh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shows good, but all the proselytizing and professing Rafe does gets old. Sometimes there just isn't context for it and I'm hoping someone will throw a "Wrap it up box" at him. He does drop jewels, but the rarity of a stone is what is what makes it valuable('Rafed' that).

Also, I'm not trying to hear Miz give advice like he's Rafe. "bwing yo watchet, its impotant a biwlder has his twos on him at aww times Shane." I know he's not an actor, but he doesn't speak all that well either, they need to clean that ? up, he should just be robbing and sending people to "bolivian" not talking.

Shane is actually a decent actor and his storyline is the most interesting on the show in my opinion.

That "respect your jaw" ? is funny as ? . Hope Mister survives just because that ? is comedy.

Bruh

I'm from NO and ppl say we can't talk but ? , man every time this ? talk..I cringe...why does this ? continue to get alot of speaking parts...I thought it was just me...smh..

lmao yall still can't talk. lol miz got a lisp + haitian accent = hilarity
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Rafe dropped a JEWEL about cops, doctors and the man that works the electric chair not being looked at as murderers..

That jewel is cubic zirconia.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tai called in that murder like he was ordering pizza on the phone during Superbowl. I was waiting from him to say "& can I get a large pepperoni pizza with wings".
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I think Rafe is dead. Everything about the season and all those so called jewels and in the end Rafe STILL gets got. That's the big irony. I think the shows focus will shift to Cain and Shane and Miz. Maybe they'll introduce a new character or two.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I think Rafe is dead. Everything about the season and all those so called jewels and in the end Rafe STILL gets got. That's the big irony. I think the shows focus will shift to Cain and Shane and Miz. Maybe they'll introduce a new character or two.

Maybe he did ? himself off the show,
    so he can focus more on writing and recording..

But I think its only right that he comes back another season,
    He needs to address the Choppa ? , and the ? with black,
    and the fact that he's ? Choppa's ex,
    Also why him and Shay (Ty big sis) don't like each other..

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woah Woah who is choppa's baby mother?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

My bad I meant his ex..
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

But I think its only right that he comes back another season,
    He needs to address the Choppa ? , and the ? with black,
    and the fact that he's ? Choppa's baby mother,
    Also why him and Shay (Ty big sis) don't like each other..

I look at it like this, Rafe was uncharacteristically sloppy in this last episode. His first mistake was letting Black walk out of that apartment alive after Black tells him "you're going to eat those words" Rafe shouldve lined him up right then and there and then call up Miz to help clean up. His second mistake was letting Kane of all people talk him out of not carrying a gun. Then if you look back at all the little subtle things from throughout the season, Rafe's murder would seem poetic and ironic.

They can keep Rafe around in season 2 through flashbacks. Maybe in one of the flashbacks Rafe is telling Miz about the convo he had with Black, which then Miz can easily add 2+2. Since Jessica was there and she ran into Choppa, she can tell Miz what happened before and prior. Through storyline progression Miz and Choppa would eventually meet. Then you have the guilt angle with Kane and he could use that to help fuel his transformation. Plus they could always add new characters that could advance some/all of the season 1 storylines plus new ? in season 2.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

He talking about Jessica, but they didn't have a kid together though
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 confirmed on miz instagram.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

That makes sense but to the story, it doesn't unless they plan on addressing it without his presence
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a good way to close out the season by having Rafe get shot in that botch robbery. Interesting to see how that ? plays out in Season 2.

That scene with Miz & his girl had me in tears because how bad their acting was.

Leon got quotable for days, funny ass ? . I dunno if it just me being smack watching his scene but that ? nose looks like it was getting bigger & bigger as the scene kept going.

Shane is a ? boy by letting Shay & Taj know that he murk their cousin.

That scene when the Da Ville ? was getting ready to ride out on Shane had me ampt for some reason.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    started part 2 of the finale...

Rafe dropped a JEWEL about cops, doctors and the man that works the electric chair not being looked at as murderers..

they ? too tho!

No he didn't. That's that ? logic. It's funny when he try's to add morality too justify his ? . ? said "I rob, I ain't a thief" lmao ? outa here you little monkey. Rafe is pretentious as fuckn Btw I hope Tai/Shane/Mista/The Jamaicans/the slow ? stick around for a while. Those are my favorite characters. Also funny how Shane was trying to check Cain on not telling anyone about a murder when this ? dropped dime on hisself multiple times. That ? moves strictly off emotion. I think he makes it out of his current situation but it will be interesting to see how. .
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    I guess the shooting was loosing based on what actually happened to Rafe in real life.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This finale just left more questions.

It didn't wrap up any story lines really,but it was good.
    I don't quite get why the Jamaicans are beefing with each other?

You know Rafe ain't dead.IDK what Choppa's plan was?

? ass snitching Tai.I thought his sister was gonna call cops,funny laughing ass ? .

How is Kane gonna get away with killing Mister in what appeared to be his building?

Why didn't we get to see that funny ? ' cousin go see about Shane?

I realized Black set Rafe up right before they showed the Choppa scene.

I'm wondering,does that mean the older dude who brought that lick to him was in on it too?

Rafe doesn't seem to suspect him,but he is who put that sale together with Choppa.

I hate Rafe's character always preaching,but seeing Ebro trying to out preach the preacher was like a URL battle.That was so painful and hilarious.

I wonder if Rafe may think Jessica set him up?

LoL, that ? was hilarious. Ebro was perfect for that role. I don't mind the preaching, but like I said sometimes it just stifles the continuity. They could be getting a hamburger and Rafe will be like " A hamburger is a lot like these streets, it's deceptive. It's not actually ham, but we instinctively understand it's a burger. The sesame seed bun represents the delicate balance of what's real and what isn't. As you eat your hamburger, you see the seeds fall off the outside of the bun and realize what's inside isn't really real to be begin with, I've seen a lot of people fall off in these streets, sometimes you have to respect the outer appearance of things and realize we not all meant to eat the hamburger"

LMAO yooo I'm losing it over here! You killin it B
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Killa Kane caught 2 bodies bout a week agoooo!
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow @ Ebro making a cameo...

he wanna be a new yorker soo bad lol.. ? u from CALI

He SAY he from oakland, but anybody that kno Oakland know they don't switch up tgeir entire demeanor and accent when moving around lije any other city wit a dominate personality and noticeable influence

Dude lame ass prob FrOm san leandro or some thing
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE WITH THE SEASON FINALE
    FRO EPS 22 TIL THEN THO GO FIND THAT YASELF LOL
This discussion has been closed.