'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i missed out on the shenco roast too, cuz ? waited till after the fact to mention it in the donkey.......

we ain't friends no more
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa Kane caught 2 bodies bout a week agoooo!
    this will never get old lmao
    bobby-shmurda-shmurda-dance.gif?w=650&h=350&crop=1
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That was a good way to close out the season by having Rafe get shot in that botch robbery. Interesting to see how that ? plays out in Season 2.

That scene with Miz & his girl had me in tears because how bad their acting was.

Leon got quotable for days, funny ass ? . I dunno if it just me being smack watching his scene but that ? nose looks like it was getting bigger & bigger as the scene kept going.

Shane is a ? boy by letting Shay & Taj know that he murk their cousin.

That scene when the Da Ville ? was getting ready to ride out on Shane had me ampt for some reason.

That ? name is shooter shane....that's it.
    That ? don't b using common sense or deductive reasoning, but he'll shoot u though
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this show needs a ? nomination...
    Goat episode.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Kane bout to turn into Bishop from Juice
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    just got put on to this money and violence ? from a ? alllllllllllll the way in atl......come to find out yall ? gotta 39 page thread dedicated to the ? yall reason ? stingy as hell.....yall don't tell me about nuffin

You don't respect your jaw B!

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a good way to close out the season by having Rafe get shot in that botch robbery. Interesting to see how that ? plays out in Season 2.

That scene with Miz & his girl had me in tears because how bad their acting was.

Leon got quotable for days, funny ass ? . I dunno if it just me being smack watching his scene but that ? nose looks like it was getting bigger & bigger as the scene kept going.

Shane is a ? boy by letting Shay & Taj know that he murk their cousin.

That scene when the Da Ville ? was getting ready to ride out on Shane had me ampt for some reason.

Ld06KPX.gif
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Kane bout to turn into Bishop from Juice

yeah ? been scary so long now he feeling a little power, he bout to be trigger happy as hell
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Ebro scene told me a lot about rafe.. He always seems to be the smart and level headed one but next to Ebro he sounded like a maniac.. Now I look at his jewels differently.. I see him as giving ? like Kane warnings.. When he was hesitant to work wit miz on the drug ? I think he was protecting whatever last bit of self control and sanity that he has.. Cause wit the drug ? it can go down at any time.. You can't control that situation like the scene wit chopper early in the season when he was able to get out..
    I ? wit the ending..
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoo I gotta catch up on what I miss for some episodes.. DId they ? that big ? ? that was talking to ? on instagram??..
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Yoo I gotta catch up on what I miss for some episodes.. DId they ? that big ? ? that was talking to ? on instagram??..

China still around. Last thing that happen with her is she manage to get inside Cash's crib & scope it out alil. She gave Miz & Rafe some info on it but that story hasn't advance yet. Hopefully that will continue in Season 2
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

China still around. Last thing that happen with her is she manage to get inside Cash's crib & scope it out alil. She gave Miz & Rafe some info on it but that story hasn't advance yet. Hopefully that will continue in Season 2

That's why I think Rafe isn't dead. It's too much storyline to write him off in the 1st season
  • MeTaL
    Options

Thanks bro..Good looking man..
  • MeTaL
    Options
    and Damn at kane finally killing that bully ? .. Had no choice.. That ? was going to keep coming and coming..
  • MeTaL
    Options
    and LOL at them Jamaican ? ended up driving off.. Them other Jamaican cats play that ? right.. They brought out a kid to delay them ? from coming out the car with the guns. That's some smart ? ..
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    The Ebro scene told me a lot about rafe.. He always seems to be the smart and level headed one but next to Ebro he sounded like a maniac.. Now I look at his jewels differently.. I see him as giving ? like Kane warnings.. When he was hesitant to work wit miz on the drug ? I think he was protecting whatever last bit of self control and sanity that he has.. Cause wit the drug ? it can go down at any time.. You can't control that situation like the scene wit chopper early in the season when he was able to get out..
    I ? wit the ending..

yeah I was thinking the same ? Ebro exposed him. I think Rafe be injecting some of his so called "jewels" in the script not to drop knowledge but portray the twisted mentality that many have in the streets. He can't think a lot of the ? he be saying be making sense lol
  • MeTaL
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Funny with Kafe also.. the same ? that shot him.. Is the same ? who he try to rob in the Bronx, only to find out they were going to rob and ? his ass in the apartment for the brick.. But the question is.. who was on the other side of the phone the Haitian ? Damian(chopper) was talking too who knew rafe was going to be there? I been trying through to skim all the episodes to find out..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny with Kafe also.. the same ? that shot him.. Is the same ? who he try to rob in the Bronx, only to find out they were going to rob and ? his ass in the apartment for the money.. But the question is.. who was on the other side of the phone the Haitian ? Damian(chopper) was talking too who knew rafe was going to be there? I been trying through to skim all the episodes to find out..

I won't be surprise if dude was Black. Was it Black that told him about that gig?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Funny with Kafe also.. the same ? that shot him.. Is the same ? who he try to rob in the Bronx, only to find out they were going to rob and ? his ass in the apartment for the money.. But the question is.. who was on the other side of the phone the Haitian ? Damian(chopper) was talking too who knew rafe was going to be there? I been trying through to skim all the episodes to find out..

I won't be surprise if dude was Black. Was it Black that told him about that gig?

It could be.
    And speaking of which, didn't black tell rafe that he knew call me choppa? Has been locked up with him, or some ? like that?

Cause that was early on and rafe didn't seem to have problem with black having had a conversation with call me chippa, some why is he so upset at the last robbery.

• MeTaL
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yea.. had to be that ? black..Rafe call him a ? a snake.. He line up his own wife's cousin to get pop on the last gig and towards the end he was in the car with them ? dropping a dime on rafe..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It wasn't Black it was a different cat that told Rafe about the ? . The dude was supposed to go with Rafe but he couldn't go because he had to babysit his kids.
  • MeTaL
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It wasn't Black it was a different cat that told Rafe about the ? . The dude was supposed to go with Rafe but he couldn't go because he had to babysit his kids.

Hold up.. was it that cat he was talking too in that store with the glasses on..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Hold up.. was it that cat he was talking too in that store with the glasses on..

Brown skin cat with a raspy voice.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    I ? wit the ending..

yeah I was thinking the same ? Ebro exposed him. I think Rafe be injecting some of his so called "jewels" in the script not to drop knowledge but portray the twisted mentality that many have in the streets. He can't think a lot of the ? he be saying be making sense lol

I kept rereading what yall wrote but I'm still not getting what yall trying to say about Rafe....so yall believe he's not legit but phony?
This discussion has been closed.