The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    No, but burying a post does

lol so this post made me upset? U know I can't just give u one flag right?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Mama Mathers up bright and early this mornin defendin her baby boy
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if every white rapper stopped making music tomorrow will you support Azalia Banks?
  • Stew
    Options
    lol u hate so much u make up ? . Have some breakfast first my ? .
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her music trash. Doesn't make her message or rants less true.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    yo i just realized i had a full fledged war wit a ? on the internet over him bein mad that i descend from a bunch of illiterate africans that couldnt pronounce the word baby properly after using the term for ? 400 years skip1.png

the internet is a scary place

we talked about this ? in one of my phisiological classes, basically any behavior that your ancestors exhibited could have been broken down into your dna, any behavior, which would explain why whites so ? racist even as small children, i dont think racism is always taught, the ? can be innate

Opinions? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN2x89C_6DE
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After reading this thread, I see why the Reason is dead.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    yo i just realized i had a full fledged war wit a ? on the internet over him bein mad that i descend from a bunch of illiterate africans that couldnt pronounce the word baby properly after using the term for ? 400 years skip1.png

the internet is a scary place

we talked about this ? in one of my phisiological classes, basically any behavior that your ancestors exhibited could have been broken down into your dna, any behavior, which would explain why whites so ? racist even as small children, i dont think racism is always taught, the ? can be innate

Opinions? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN2x89C_6DE

? i agree wit it and it confirm some ? i been thinkin about, multiple ? i been thinkin about, but we put our own spin on a lot of ? within our dialect, oan look at the banjo, we brought that from africa but anybody in the world see one and think its some cracka ?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    -Lurks lipstickalley proudly
    - says luh boi pleah
    -writes on my wall at 4am

Dudes a swamppussy been a crybaby ? for weeks now...

@Max.

Number 1 my ? ? , yeah i be on that ? because i actually enjoy a black womans conversation, i enjoy the opinions of black women because i know how to interact with them ? , you prolly some fat mexican wit a low cut fade like ? Garbiel Iglesias anyway ? , prolly got a pittsburgh steelers jersey on wit some wings in ya hand right now you ? ? muthafucka, prolly aint neva smelt a ? you ? woman haters club from the little rascals ass ? , scared a ? , i know its a runnin joke on here to be shame of that site but a lot of the ? on here weirdos i dont follow that ? i been around black females my whole life and a lot of them on that site be from the south and thats a plus

number 2 "luh boy dont play wit me" that accent sound weird to you because you a ? border hoppin ? from new mexico somewhere, you aint never been around enough ? to even be able to comprehend that accent through text

Perfect thread to finally address and get this last part settled.

wrote on yo wall at 4am because i was readin a thread that you was talkin some racist ? in at 4am, like i told you on yo wall ? i dont give a ? what time it is, if you disrespect black people imma call yo little racist ass out

and you still aint answer the ? question "for weeks now", you used to be flexin like you was half black but i think you was lyin tryna be down, you full mexican you little anti-black ? , idk how these ? let you slide wit all the animosity you got for blacks
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @SWAPGOD‌ Where ya daddy at ? you act like you was raised by a gang of single aunties
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those anonymous people hacked iggy ? ...they are demanding a apology from her. Lol
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    @SWAPGOD‌ Where ya daddy at ? you act like you was raised by a gang of single aunties

? i guess that ? out in the streets gettin it in ? and you act like a ? diva every since you dropped that below lackluster ass diss record, i guess we even ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Who cares about pre Slim Shady LP battles? The bird hoe was factual. The dude bullied pop stars or people who couldn't defend themselves. That's just the truth. Em can rap, I respect the skills. The music, nah, just doesn't move me. If he's the ? MC, you telling me he couldn't call out any credible MC on some just cause ? in his whole career? He loves the sport of rap right? The ? is corny. That's ya mans tho.

You know better tho fam, Eminem was literally molded, crafted and built in the trenches of battle rapping. He has bodies lets not act like he aint go at Canibus and ? on him. Who has Jay-Z beaten in a battle ? Cuz he sure as hell aint beat Nas... ? never disputed Em cuz they respected where he came from and didn't need to find out if he still had it. Drake will never battle Mook, Jay-Z will never go at Loaded Lux for the same reasons Joe Buddens and Freeway will never do a battle rap again. He made his bones already, he doesn't have to prove anything, ? is tiring when people bring this ? up SMMFH.

Something else I wanna say tho is ? gotta stop whining about white people trying to take the culture from us. It won't happen. Eminem, Robin Thicke and Iggy Azealia are a minority, once every 15-20 years a white rapper emerges and sells. Paul Wall, Lil Wyte, Everlast (whom Em killed), Bubba Sparxx, Macklemore where are they at ? Is Eminem selling well b/c he's white ? Perhaps. But it don't explain how come other white rappers like the aforementioned haven't been able to move units like him. Jay-Z, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar and TDE, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Wale, Nicki Minaj, etc. etc. I can go on and on. They will always make music and Hip-Hop will forever be a black art form of music. ? need to chill with all this ? about Iggy stealing the culture from us. She won't even be around in a decade IF that. It's just music.

RNS
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she is so wack
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

But you know what flagging does, and still chose to hide the post

If the post didn't bother you why hide it?

CheckmateProper.jpg
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

But you know what flagging does, and still chose to hide the post

If the post didn't bother you why hide it?

I thought you'd never reply lol. I do it to cause it makes ppl upset for some reason lol now let me remove yours since you got my point now.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They saying they have a sex tape on iggy
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like action bronson...? dope to me. He stay in his own lane and dont tread to far from it. Wat he said was ? up obviously, no passes given. But what im seeing is black people getting mad at white rappers that are getting recognized by white establishments such as the grammys, amas, I heart radio music awards and so on and so forth. Like who the ? did you think they were gonna give it to? SchoolboyQ? Kendrick Lamar? Kanye west? It was created by WHITE people. When has anything created by WHITE peopke benefiited others more than Themselves? Yall cant have en the ? both ways. SchoolboyQ should win that grammy but he isnt. Does that make his music less likeable? K Dot shoulda won over macklemore but he didnt, does that make his album less of what it was? It kinda ass backwards to want black artists to be recognized over white artist in a white arena. Hip hop is ours but those awards are theirs and honestly they can keep them ? . Grammys have no impact on who i listen to. Never understood the wanting to be included in anything white people come up with like it has bearing on my life.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q Tip wrote a letter to Iggy and TI respond defendin Iggy.

TI does not give a ? about Zulu Nation & He side with Iggy against Q-Tip.

Wow........

?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe TI wrote that. And this Azelia ? is annoying. If TI is wrong and he "just doesn't get it," then explain it with some intelligence. But she can't seem to do that because that would take more than just writing dumb ? on IG.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't believe TI wrote that. And this Azelia ? is annoying. If TI is wrong and he "just doesn't get it," then explain it with some intelligence. But she can't seem to do that because that would take more than just writing dumb ? on IG.

Shorty already aired him out nuff times and said what was wrong with his stance. She basically said she's gonna leave him alone. You want her to continue?