• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I neva found Beyonce attractive.
    Or Paula Patton
    Or Rosario Dawson
    Or Zoe Saldana

But do you find your Mom attractive...do you still take baths with her...do you secretly watch her take a ? thought the key hole of the bathroom door...when your mom calls you to bring her a glass of water...do you get naked and put on a rob and don't tie it in the front when you bring it to her...did you receive spankings in your underwear...do you break curfew on purpose hoping she spanks you in your underwear again?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont find kim k and Beyonce attractive.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I will get heavy black lash for this, and might have to check under my car before I go to work tommorow, but I never found Halle Berry attractive at any point in my life. Now let me say I would smash her because its just the man in me and she looks good for her age. To me she looks like the typical mixed women....and she to skinny.

I think Scarlett is overhyped to......Rihanna ain't cute she just a thot was a decent voice.

Kim Basinger
    Jennifer aniston
    Gabrielle Union
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to flag ts off gp.

A ? watching Rosario right now in eagle eye on lifetime. She rocking a pants suit. Im ready to ? .

Gabrielle Union
    Reese Witherspoon

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I neva found Beyonce attractive.
    Or Paula Patton
    Or Rosario Dawson
    Or Zoe Saldana

But do you find your Mom attractive...do you still take baths with her...do you secretly watch her take a ? thought the key hole of the bathroom door...when your mom calls you to bring her a glass of water...do you get naked and put on a rob and don't tie it in the front when you bring it to her...did you receive spankings in your underwear...do you break curfew on purpose hoping she spanks you in your underwear again?

What the ? ? Lmao
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always hated bangs that go straight across a girl's noggin.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    White girls in general.

They gotta be a very specific type for me to go at em....5'5"-9" bubble ass, slim waist, nice ? , brunette, and tanned...if not nah.

if a girl 5'9" or taller tries flirting with me I say "nah calm down with that ? ? young man"

Nah brah you got things going in the opposite direction.

Subtle ether....more akin to a sparkler on the 4th of July.

I just look down at her and make sure that neck and them wrists look.......dainty. Hahahahahaha!!!

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White girls in general.

They gotta be a very specific type for me to go at em....5'5"-9" bubble ass, slim waist, nice ? , brunette, and tanned...if not nah.

In short A Puertorican
  • D0wn
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Rihanna

? be gassing this ? up lol

Naw, her swag = confidence separates her from most ? dead or alive.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Had to flag ts off gp.

A ? watching Rosario right now in eagle eye on lifetime. She rocking a pants suit. Im ready to ? .

Gabrielle Union
    Reese Witherspoon

If Rosario was a few shades darker, i swear...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White girls in general.

In short A Puertorican

Manny-ramirez-shrug.jpeg

I guess so. Whatever gets me there, I'm there.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I know I will get heavy black lash for this, and might have to check under my car before I go to work tommorow, but I never found Halle Berry attractive at any point in my life. Now let me say I would smash her because its just the man in me and she looks good for her age. To me she looks like the typical mixed women....and she to skinny.

I think Scarlett is overhyped to......Rihanna ain't cute she just a thot was a decent voice.

Kim Basinger
    Jennifer aniston
    Gabrielle Union

Cosign on Halle, she's fine. But not baddest ? , in the world fine