Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

So I don't find celebrity attractive

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.
    '
    So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Westbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant

Don't forget India Westbrook lawwdd.
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_naunp0H3921tjkn1uo2_500.jpg

exactly. And technically, this is just a random bytch off the street.

So show me a 'bad' pic of this bytch. DO IT! Do it now!

Noo ? don't work like that. Like you said she just a random chick so any picture we find of her, she's gonna take herself. So best believe she gonna make sure every picture is a photoshoot. She don't have paparazzi coming up to her catching her slipping.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandra Bullock
    Mila Kunis
    Kate Upton
    Mowry twins
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Marilyn Monroe
    Gisele Bundchen
  • Stiff
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.
    '
    So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Westbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant

Noo ? don't work like that. Like you said she just a random chick so any picture we find of her, she's gonna take herself. So best believe she gonna make sure every picture is a photoshoot. She don't have paparazzi coming up to her catching her slipping.

My ngga you had ONE job!

*googles india westbrook no makeup*

tumblr_mq01fsa39e1r6wpc6o1_500.png

tumblr_mrt6joh0eQ1rymq0co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpcydvVvH11qdq3h2o1_500.gif

"No Makeup" picture ain't the same as a bad picture !
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Gabrielle union is not overrated

Dem nudes was not poppin.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rihanna is sexy to me by the way she carries herself more than just her looks. She comes off as a real life freak that doesn't just talk the talk. I get where some are coming from with she isn't all that body wise and ? though but the whole package does it for me when it comes to her.

A lot of Celbs aren't all that though and I agree with some posters that say that there are a ton of non Celbs that are wayyyyyyyy better looking
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Her nudes were str8t. She has a tight lil body...
    She looks great, and she's 40 twoooooooooooo.
    I think alotta ? forget that.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

'

My ngga you had ONE job!

Holson,on by a thread homie lol smh

I get that. Yall mean an insuspecting pic ala paparazzi. Which is why i named 3 acteesses: Sanaa, ros Sanchez, and Lisa raye

Please, provide a pic where they look equally as busted as kelly rowland

Hell, 10 people cosigned kelly>beyonce. Well...please, provide a BUSTED pic of Beyonce. Surely they exist right??

Its nye, nobody workin tommorow so...we got all night *loaded lux voice*
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you guessin!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Kelly Rowland is cute but she ain't anything special. Same thing with a lot of these chicks mentioned. The only reason some are looked at with such high regard is because of there profession.
  • Stew
    Options

? you guessin!

? I posted them! She got ? like my 21 yr old white ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I disagree

She a dime in my book
  • D0wn
    Options
    Rihanna is sexy to me by the way she carries herself more than just her looks. She comes off as a real life freak that doesn't just talk the talk. I get where some are coming from with she isn't all that body wise and ? though but the whole package does it for me when it comes to her.

A lot of Celbs aren't all that though and I agree with some posters that say that there are a ton of non Celbs that are wayyyyyyyy better looking

Rhianna is the embodiment of sexiness.
    It's not just looks.
    There's women that look better, than Rhianna, but they don't have that it factor.
    Which is confidence.
    And it shows in her personality, the way she walks, talks, sits every thing.

• D0wn
    Options

? you guessin!

And she's 40 twwoooooo
  • Stew
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

? you guessin!

And she's 40 twwoooooo

lol no doubt, I aint callin her ugly or unfuckable or nothing like that but after seeing the nudes she dropped a lil bit for me. Maybe the same could be said for any other ? in her 40's idk but I got to see hers and it is what it is.
  • Stiff
    Options

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

'

My ngga you had ONE job!

I get that. Yall mean an insuspecting pic ala paparazzi. Which is why i named 3 acteesses: Sanaa, ros Sanchez, and Lisa raye

Hell, 10 people cosigned kelly>beyonce. Well...please, provide a BUSTED pic of Beyonce. Surely they exist right??

Beyonce :

Beyonce12.nocrop.w670.h407.2x.jpg

Lisa Raye :
    Screen-Shot-2012-10-15-at-11.54.47-AM.png

I don't know who ros sanchez is and

Sanna Lathan
    I don't wanna talk about it
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think y'all need to see Beyonce in person to really see that she ain't overrated...she sexy as hell
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lisa Raye doesn't look bad in any pic posted in here
    She has the WOAT personality/outlook/attitude as far as I can remember though which really affects her attractiveness.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? @S2J really in here caping hard.
  • S2J
    Options
    Lol Bruh...the objective is to find a pic where they are UNATTRACTIVE, not 'normal' smh Beyonce and lisaraye look damn good in them pics.

Yall nggas just in debate mode im killin yall right now lol
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly dont find most asian ? attractive at all. unless theyre mixed with african ancestry (blasians)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think y'all need to see Beyonce in person to really see that she ain't overrated...she sexy as hell

This is definitely possible.
  • Stiff
    Options
    Lol Bruh...the objective is to find a pic where they are UNATTRACTIVE, not 'normal' smh Beyonce and lisaraye look damn good in them pics.

A picture can't make a attractive person look ugly. Kelly Rowland would still promptly get smashed in all the pics posted in here
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

'

My ngga you had ONE job!

Sanna Lathan
    I don't wanna talk about it

What you say about my boo Sanaa?
  • S2J
    Options

A picture can't make a attractive person look ugly. Kelly Rowland would still promptly get smashed in all the pics posted in here

Think about what you just said