• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    angelina jolie

Jennifer Aniston....and most of the other white Hollywood "starlets" who are made out to be more attractive than they really are.

Klohe k
    jada p smith i mean she cool but not as fly as people big her up to be
    tumblr_inline_mtn3mvkWb01qfomi2.gif
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    angelina jolie

Jennifer Aniston....and most of the other white Hollywood "starlets" who are made out to be more attractive than they really are.

I thought the same until i saw Just Go With It... now im convinced
    Jennifer_Aniston-Just_Go_With_It-by_Darkseid.jpg

Wondering how i got a couple wtfs for this?
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Teanna Taylor is hella overrated too. Shorty got a nice body but she got some strong ass ? features

her lips though...

And that body. It's not even fair.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stiff wrote: »
    I always found Kelly Rowland badder than Beyonce growing up and still do to this day. I had that argument so many times with various people.

? looked at me crazy when I said the same thing. Don't get it twisted, Beyonce can get it, but Kelly always turned my head more.

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Grace Jones

grace-jones_zpsm7sgadak.jpg

Idk who this is but hopefully we can ALL agree this manly ? is ugly

She was in Conan the destroyer and boomerang with Eddie Murphy. She was the model for Strange' that asked Marcy's (Eddies character) "When are we going to ? "?

Boomerang (7/9) Movie CLIP - No Man Can Turn This…: http://youtu.be/O7VH8LKDnr0

Well that is Eddies type
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last 5 years or so Pinky

FIXED:
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

So I don't find celebrity attractive

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.

So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Wwestbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always found Kelly Rowland badder than Beyonce growing up and still do to this day. I had that argument so many times with various people.

? looked at me crazy when I said the same thing. Don't get it twisted, Beyonce can get it, but Kelly always turned my head more.

Bruh..I've been persecuted my whole life for my beliefs.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity likes women that look like 16 yr old white boys.....i see nothings changed on the IC.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Nikki minaj . Shes a character. Not only is her body artificial her aura radiates fakeness. She's walking plastic

This. If I ever get on and Nicki throws at me, I'll be like "Aite cool" while most ? would drink her bathtub water and eat her dandra.

My votes go to Keke Palmer, Rihanna, Jennifer Aniston, Myla Kunnis, Olvia Munn, Tari Hinson, Nia Long.

My underrated loves are Paige Hurd (? mo harmless bruh) FKA Twigs, Seven Streeta , Janelle Monae, Kilo Kish, Tokimonsta
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Rihanna

Overly obese or fat women

Any chick with a low cut or ceaser not named Amber Rose
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gabrielle union is not overrated
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Tamar Braxton

Only fine Braxton is Toni

• S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    kelly-rowland-no-makeup.jpg

Kelly-Rowland-Featured-Image.jpg

ka.jpg

14kwrhk.gif

we could find bad pictures of literally any female you name .. this changes nothing .

You can find a less-attractive pic of any woman, sure. But a TRUELY bad bytch on her worst cant look literally UNatractive like that monstrocity i posted of Ms. Rowland. Let alone mulitple pics. Its impossible.

Put it this way...please, anyone, post the WORST pic you can find of Lisa Raye, Roslyn Sanchez, or Sanaa Lathan. Just google their name and add 'no makeup' even.

don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o-s.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity likes women that look like 16 yr old white boys.....i see nothings changed on the IC.
    She the only boy body chick I'd ? with

J Spark ain't got a body either tho if we being real with ourselves
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Don't edit that ? . It's too late hahahahahaha.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    kelly-rowland-no-makeup.jpg

Kelly-Rowland-Featured-Image.jpg

ka.jpg

14kwrhk.gif

we could find bad pictures of literally any female you name .. this changes nothing .

You can find a less-attractive pic of any woman, sure. But a TRUELY bad bytch on her worst cant look literally UNatractive like that monstrocity i posted of Ms. Rowland. Let alone mulitple pics. Its impossible.

Put it this way...please, anyone, post the WORST pic you can find of Lisa Raye, Roslyn Sanchez, or Sanaa Lathan. Just google their name and add 'no makeup' even.

don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o-s.gif

@S2J‌
    DBDF.png

Are you done? lol That her WORST!? Compared to what i posted?! You gonna need a bigger boat.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Don't edit that ? . It's too late hahahahahaha.
    I don't get it
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »
    Rihanna

Overly obese or fat women

Any chick with a low cut or ceaser not named Amber Rose

@Ibex‌
    So you passin?

tumblr_mx5fpgDGN71t30iffo1_400.gif

Passing bruh...I like my chicks to look like women not like a young Cam from Killa Season
    1297619974_cambballgn2.jpg

Bruh... that's a woman. A whole lot of it. I ain't gon lie, I rub that ? head by accident i'ma be confused for a second. I gotta remember to choke the ? outta her if i'm tryin to thug her out because she don't got no hair to pull, but I'll get used to that. To keep it clean wit you bruh, best sex a ? ever had was with chicks with hair just like that. I don't understand it.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the Beyoncé ? . Her energy/personality always seemed wack to me. She's kinda robotic and uninteresting.

Generally speaking I find it funny that ppl seem to force attraction to celebs. I guess it's cuz I'm not a ? like most ppl...like I couldn't give less of a ? what you got...I could think a chick at *insert random college campus* is more attractive than Beyoncé and ppl would act like it's impossible.

So I don't find celebrity attractive

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

see the tides have changed and some nggas aint adjusted. With IG, reality tv, Youtube, and just ? in general becoming famous, we now can see what the world has to offer and its A LOT of beautiful women out there minus the hollywood makeup and amoco unleaded gas. But nggas namin the same 8 women for the last 10 years. kys.
    '
    So when i say Gabrielle Union or Kelly rowland are basic lol thats what i mean. On my word I'll top rope elbow drop rosario dawson to get to Winny munoz, Crystal Westbrooks, or 'Model Bubbles'. Forget about it. Nggas gassin these 45 year old over the hill broads man get outta here. lmao This aint '96. /rant

Don't forget India Westbrook lawwdd.
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nauo1iFZvo1tjkn1uo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_naunp0H3921tjkn1uo2_500.jpg

exactly. And technically, this is just a random bytch off the street.

So show me a 'bad' pic of this bytch. DO IT! Do it now!