Changing America - What Does the Rise in Interracial Relationships Really Mean?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    black men should be
    The funny truth? All black americans are not entirely black.

Thats why we should stick with black woman so those white genes from slavery can be completly erased.

Yes, cause genes is the only problem in black americans
    Any black person race mixing needs to be ostracized. Period. They are no longer truly part of the community.

What community? I see a millions of black brothers and sisters...but I see no community

thats what a community is ? .

You don't understand what I'm implying though. I am saying there is no unity in black america. Black americans are highly indoctrinated, passive, and selfish. We got plenty of black americans like you who think the way to change the world is by talking ? on a forums that they would never implement in real life.

In order for blacks to rise, they have to sit under the microscope and be real with themselves. A community acknowledges the good and bad. Then it builds together for something greater. It polices itself. It does away with things that are unnecessary that give immediate gains without long term gains.

We have no community in black america

@zombie thats u my ? ......

I am not African-American so that's definitely not me.

Then why u always speaking on "African American" issues??? Clown ass ? always speaking on what African Americans need to be doin......go take that no race mixing ? to one of them white supremacist message boards...

I am black just not African-American I speak on what all people of African decent should be doing because it affects how easy or hard it will be for my children to gain the level of wealth and power I wish them to attain.

You ? 8th grade dropout ?

That no race mixing ? already came and went with the NOI.....all that ? u be talking has already been done and attempted.....

African Americans are in a unique situation unlike any other people on the face of the planet....our experience was a lot worse than any of the Africans who were enslaved.....To fix this we are gonna have to think waaay outside of the box...I truly believe it will never be fixed because we were intended to be slaves in the society and nothing else...so ? doing good on a large scale in the U.S will never happen....but it will be groups of "blacks" who will be doing just fine....but that no race mixing ? u on is some old outdated white supremacist ideology that u running with and it will never happen..

Then stay a slave you dumb ? If African-Americans feel the way you do then blacks have no future.

Because rampant race mixing will be the death of blacks. This is capitalism you cannot be satisfied with doing just "fine" . You and your group/race are either on top or fighting to be on top anything else is unacceptable.
  • zombie
    Options
    The slavery experience for Africans in America was physically soft compared to the Caribbean and south American experience. The death rate from physical work was much higher in Brazil and jamaica / Haiti. But your slavery experience was worse mentally. The white man ? you ? heads up baaad.
  • zombie
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Start family with natural counterpart. Retain strong sense of identity. Ensure that future generations are equipped to thrive in ultra-competitive environment.

That's it in a nutshell the world is ruff and it's not getting easier to get a good job in the future we are going to have to raise better children. with all the advanced technology that's coming in the next generation now is no Time to be playing games with white women. We need black Children to be aware of what facing them.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of muhfuckas in this country are mixed at some point already anyway. So It doesn't make that big of a difference.

Culture is decided by nurture, whether someone identifies as being black, when they are mixed, is decided by how they were raised and educated.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interracial mixing isn't all that common because ? still lose their ? minds over the most basic mixed females.

You ever seen an African Safari video where the Africans are mesmerized by the animals? NO, because they see that ? everyday and are not impressed.

Same with interracial couples. When society can look at a mixed person and NOT say some dumb ? like, "? ...What.ARE.You? --- like no -- I mean -- what are you mixed with you look so exotic." THEN we can talk about it like its some kind of epidemic.

Until then Im calling media sensationalize. The vast majority of all people settle down with a member of their own race. Interracial breeding is not exactly RARE but it's also not common. If it was people wouldn't flip out about it like they do.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Race mixing will not bring blacks into power all it does is create another racial group that will either be loyal to it's own interests or to whatever race is dominant. They will have no special love for black people.

Mixed people are not and will never be their own racial group in this country. How could you say this when the 1 drop rule is still very much alive and well?

The one drop rule is alive for now it will die and America will become very similar to the south American nations.

That's the same unfounded fear that far right extremists have. Why would racial relations come to that when the histories and racial makeups are so different between latin American nations and the U.S/Canada?
  • zombie
    Options
    black men should be
    The funny truth? All black americans are not entirely black.

Thats why we should stick with black woman so those white genes from slavery can be completly erased.

Yes, cause genes is the only problem in black americans
    Any black person race mixing needs to be ostracized. Period. They are no longer truly part of the community.

What community? I see a millions of black brothers and sisters...but I see no community

thats what a community is ? .

You don't understand what I'm implying though. I am saying there is no unity in black america. Black americans are highly indoctrinated, passive, and selfish. We got plenty of black americans like you who think the way to change the world is by talking ? on a forums that they would never implement in real life.

In order for blacks to rise, they have to sit under the microscope and be real with themselves. A community acknowledges the good and bad. Then it builds together for something greater. It polices itself. It does away with things that are unnecessary that give immediate gains without long term gains.

We have no community in black america

@zombie thats u my ? ......

I am not African-American so that's definitely not me.

Then why u always speaking on "African American" issues??? Clown ass ? always speaking on what African Americans need to be doin......go take that no race mixing ? to one of them white supremacist message boards...

I am black just not African-American I speak on what all people of African decent should be doing because it affects how easy or hard it will be for my children to gain the level of wealth and power I wish them to attain.

You ? 8th grade dropout ?

That no race mixing ? already came and went with the NOI.....all that ? u be talking has already been done and attempted.....

African Americans are in a unique situation unlike any other people on the face of the planet....our experience was a lot worse than any of the Africans who were enslaved.....To fix this we are gonna have to think waaay outside of the box...I truly believe it will never be fixed because we were intended to be slaves in the society and nothing else...so ? doing good on a large scale in the U.S will never happen....but it will be groups of "blacks" who will be doing just fine....but that no race mixing ? u on is some old outdated white supremacist ideology that u running with and it will never happen..

Then stay a slave you dumb ? If African-Americans feel the way you do then blacks have no future.

Because rampant race mixing will be the death of blacks. This is capitalism you cannot be satisfied with doing just "fine" . You and your group/race are either on top or fighting to be on top anything else is unacceptable.

My group is good.......? will never win on a large scale here in the U.S...they need a slave population and it just so happens that the ? is that slave. If black folks wanna win on a large scale and not just pockets of blacks then its gonna have to be in another country....I can tell u have no idea what your talking about...your mindset is old and outdated...time to open your mind to new solutions cuz it sounds like u in the 60's.....

Black people in this nation can be much better off than we are. My mindset is what Jews use , Asians use, Arabs use and Hispanics have begun to use. Somethings are forever true. A few blacks being rich mean nothing. Listen child and I assume you are very young somethings never change.
  • zombie
    Options
    Race mixing will not bring blacks into power all it does is create another racial group that will either be loyal to it's own interests or to whatever race is dominant. They will have no special love for black people.

Mixed people are not and will never be their own racial group in this country. How could you say this when the 1 drop rule is still very much alive and well?

The one drop rule is alive for now it will die and America will become very similar to the south American nations.

That's the same unfounded fear that far right extremists have. Why would racial relations come to that when the histories and racial makeups are so different between latin American nations and the U.S/Canada?

Dog the definitions of race is already changing. More people who would have identified as black a generation ago now identify as mixed race. And as more Hispanics flood the nation they are just going to bring that culture of ? dark skin people with them.

The writing is on the wall.
  • zombie
    Options
    Race mixing is absolutely one of the worst things black people do.
  • Stiff
    Options

Dog the definitions of race is already changing. More people who would have identified as black a generation ago now identify as mixed race. And as more Hispanics flood the nation they are just going to bring that culture of ? dark skin people with them.

The census only just started adding mixed race as an option (in the 2000 census). On top of that, just because somebody checks a box on a questionnaire doesn't mean they renounce all or part of their heritage or don't identify with their Blackness.

And you're talking only 4% of the entire Black population even identifying as mixed race
  • zombie
    Options

The census only just started adding mixed race as an option (in the 2000 census). On top of that, just because somebody checks a box on a questionnaire doesn't mean they renounce all or part of their heritage or don't identify with their Blackness.

And you're talking only 4% of the entire Black population even identifying as mixed race

Keep putting your head in the sand. In the next census watch that number double. Race mixing is destructive to the power of the black race it saps away out resources and long term adds to your continual servitude. North America is becoming like south America and many blacks cannot see it because you are blinded by ? .

Wake the ? up how many warnings are you ? going to need.
  • zombie
    Options
    Black people are economically disadvantaged,politically owned and socially disrespected apparently live on the mercy of police officers we are also educationally behind the other races but yet you ? are supporting race mixing smh.... We are ? doomed the next generation will be borderline slaves because of you idiots.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is the amalgamation of Whites and Blacks not going to siphon some of that systemic power from the former group into the latter?
  • Stiff
    Options

Keep putting your head in the sand. In the next census watch that number double. Race mixing is destructive to the power of the black race it saps away out resources and long term adds to your continual servitude. North America is becoming like south America and many blacks cannot see it because you are blinded by ? .

There's no evidence that suggests that North America is becoming like South America. Culturally the two are very different. Like I said, just because more people acknowledge a mixed ancestry doesn't mean that they're disregarding their Blackness.

There are too many real issues that face Black people to worry about hypothetical/imaginary ones.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read what you just typed and see if that makes sense
  • Stiff
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Read what you just typed and see if that makes sense

I did, makes perfect sense to me. What's off
  • zombie
    Options

There's no evidence that suggests that North America is becoming like South America. Culturally the two are very different. Like I said, just because more people acknowledge a mixed ancestry doesn't mean that they're disregarding their Blackness.

There are too many real issues that face Black people to worry about hypothetical/imaginary ones.

There are millions of south Americans coming here they are bringing their culture with them. Adding to a culture in America that is already anti black to create a new culture that most likely will be just as racist if not more.

Race mixing is a condensation of many of the mental issues that black people have and is the ultimate sign of our problems. It's self hate, economically damaging, it feeds light skin vs dark skin divides. And it creates one less black family
  • zombie
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    How is the amalgamation of Whites and Blacks not going to siphon some of that systemic power from the former group into the latter?

It eventually creates a new group that power does not transfer to black folk.
  • Stiff
    Options

But you have no way of knowing this..you can't use south america as an example because the racial setup there is the way it is because of differences between how Spain colonized and how Britain colonized...

What's the historical precedence that supports what you're saying?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you have no way of knowing this..you can't use south america as an example because the racial setup there is the way it is because of differences between how Spain colonized and how Britain colonized...

Looking at the way people perceive Dark skinned and Light skinned people on this very forum he may have a point
  • zombie
    Options

The cultural differences are not as vast as you are trying to make it seem both cultures have many things in common. One being hate of blacks already you have more Hispanics identifying as white. Right here in America during the early days of slavery and a little later on in some states mulattos were allowed to own full black slaves. If you don't believe me look it up .
  • Stiff
    edited January 2015
    Options

The cultural differences are not as vast as you are trying to make it seem both cultures have many things in common. One being hate of blacks already you have more Hispanics identifying as white. Right here in America during the early days of slavery and a little later on in some states mulattos were allowed to own full black slaves. If you don't believe me look it up .

All throughout slavery Blacks were allowed to own full black slaves and did up until the end of the Civil War. Blacks were even allowed to own white indentured servants for a time. The bolded proves nothing.

But we've had this discussion on here before and we just fundamentally disagree on the outlook in that regard so we don't need to go further.
  • Stiff
    Options

Looking at the way people perceive Dark skinned and Light skinned people on this very forum he may have a point

The divide between dark skinned Blacks and light skinned Blacks is extremely miniscule in 2015..the internet will have you believing there's a civil war amongst Black people between complexions but it's mostly jokes.
  • zombie
    Options

All throughout slavery Blacks were allowed to own full black slaves and did up until the end of the Civil War. Blacks were even allowed to own white indentured services for a time. The bolded proves nothing.

But we've had this discussion on here before and we just fundamentally disagree on the outlook in that regard so we don't need to go further.

The vast vast vast majority of blacks that owned slaves were mullatos. Which proves that they won't be loyal to full blacks , when it suits their interests they won't give a ? about their black ancestry. Which is the historical precedent you asked me for.

We can't go further because your arguments against what I have said are hollow.
  • zombie
    Options

The divide between dark skinned Blacks and light skinned Blacks is extremely miniscule in 2015..the internet will have you believing there's a civil war amongst Black people between complexions but it's mostly jokes.

Hahahahaha are you joking the divide between dark and light skin black men
    Is miniscule but the women that's a whole other level of battle.