Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I guess this situation has come to an end. It's a shame hostages lost their lives but I guess police had no choice but to bust in blazin'. That girl that was with the hostagetaker in the Jewish deli Amedy role in this is still unclear. Where is she? This story might not be over yet...

Off topic. @zombie Are you gonna post something on topic or nah? I haven't seen you express sympathy with the victims. Where's that 'brotherly love' christians pride themselves on having? I only see you getting into childish "my prophet/ idol/ religion > your ? / religion." Like ok we get it, you don't like muslims. Grow up...

i don't believe this thread has a central topic it really started as just news, what i am saying is relevant to the events that happened because going forward unless people can recognize that islam is an ideology that is incompatible with the west things like this will only continue. The best way to morn those people and show sympathy would be by making sure these things do not happen again and you do so by exposing the truth of the doctrine.

I see reporters on tv lying, saying that murder is not part of islam when the truth is muhammad ordered murder, the acceptance of evil is not a sign of maturity accepting lies is not a sign of growing up. ALSO I BEGAN A RELIGIOUS DEBATE so naturally so naturally there is going to be comparisons between the founders of both religion.

Your lies and deceit and distortion of Islamic doctrine has been proven wrong. What has been exposed is, your hate and jealousy of Muslims thus your proliferation of lies will continue. Thanks for playing though.

No where within Islamic doctrine are Muslims ordered to ? innocents or retaliate violently against anyone who slanders the Prophet Muhammed.

“Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as though he had killed all of mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.” (Al-Mai’dah 5:32).

“Whoever killed “Muaahadan” (a term used in Islamic state to refer to non-Muslim citizens), will not smell Paradise. And its scent can be smelled from a distance of 40 years (a term in Arabic means “far distance”).” (Narrated by Al-Nasaie)

“Do not practice treachery or mutilation. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

“If one fights his brother, (he must) avoid striking the face, for ? created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

“Do not ? the monks in monasteries, and do not ? those sitting in places of worship.” (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

“Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

“Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy. Pray to ? to grant you security, but when you (are forced to) encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

“No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

“Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and do not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

lol hahahahahahahah you ? muslims are so deceived that it make me laugh but maybe i should cry for you people because you don't know any better. All those quotes sound nice but actions speak louder than words muhammad said one thing and does the other whenever in suited him.

Muhammad the murder:
    The Prophet said, "Who is ready to ? Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to ? him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to ? him. sahih bukhari 4:52 270

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to ? Ka'b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to ? him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet replied, "I do (i.e. allow you)." sahih bukhari 4:52 271

I mean what the ? kind of behavior is this from a so called prophet of ? ???? giving the OK to lie and ? and this happened outside of battle so you cannot use that as an excuse.

Now for those of you wondering what Ka'b bin ashraf did that got him killed, he wrote poems that disrespected muhammad and for that he was murdered. This murder that was given the ok by muhammad set the prescedet for these ? terrorist in 2015 to be murdering people for drawing cartoons that disrespected muhammad.

There is no denying these are political and historical happenings that occurred during the life of Muhammed. As Head pf state he had to make decisions he felt were best for his communities, security and health. Ka'b bin Ashraf was found guilty of breaking a treaty, inciting war against Muslims, and siding with enemies of both Muslims and Jewish tribes who allied with Muslims.

So, again fine effort at distorting the truth.

I await your next fantastical copy and past job. This is way to easy.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I barely read this thread but i don't think it's ? up. I barely get to hear it from the side of a Muslim. Usually people are throwing the entire group under the buss, but i have to wonder how so many people become Muslim even when war wasn't a factor? It's usually Christian vs Christian doctrine or some sudo religion being argued here, but i barely see people really break down the Koran on here. Religion plays a heavy role on what's going on in Paris. This topic isn't only being discussed in this context here. At the end of the day, it's all ? to me, but, there is some truth buried inside.

war was almost always a factor muhammad goes to war all the ? time before he died he told his followers to expel all not muslims from arabia. how the ? are you going to do that without war.

Calm down ? . There are Muslims all over the world that converted without war being a factor. i was trying to get some insight into that.

Yeah now they convert peacefully but it did not start that way.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    yall religious nuts fucced this thread up

Don't be a coward as well. Zombie fucced this thread up. The killings and circumstances surrounding this incident are terrible and reprehensible.

To sit allow someone like Zombie to add fuel to an already burning flame by proliferating distortion and lies shouldn't be tolerated.

As i just proved the killings are directly linked to islamic ideology. What should not be tolerated is you muslims pretending that all this fighting is not part of the RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE of islam.

You most certainly did not. You made another lame copy and paste attempt. What you are suggesting doesn't link Islam to anything remotely close to killing innocent people. I would agree there is a link if, what happened in Paris was exclusive to those responsible for the despicable depictions of the Prophet. But it wasn't. Under no circumstance are Muslims allowed to ? innocents and it not be considered a sin. Another distinction here is the cartoonist didn't break a signed treaty with Muslims or attempt to incite war against them. So, killing them is also not within the guidelines of Islam.

I await your next lame attempt.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    I barely read this thread but i don't think it's ? up. I barely get to hear it from the side of a Muslim. Usually people are throwing the entire group under the buss, but i have to wonder how so many people become Muslim even when war wasn't a factor? It's usually Christian vs Christian doctrine or some sudo religion being argued here, but i barely see people really break down the Koran on here. Religion plays a heavy role on what's going on in Paris. This topic isn't only being discussed in this context here. At the end of the day, it's all ? to me, but, there is some truth buried inside.

war was almost always a factor muhammad goes to war all the ? time before he died he told his followers to expel all not muslims from arabia. how the ? are you going to do that without war.

Calm down ? . There are Muslims all over the world that converted without war being a factor. i was trying to get some insight into that.

The first person to accept Islam as revealed by the Prophet Muhammed, was his wife Khadija. To whom he was married to for almost 20 years before he received his first revelation.

So, tell us again how it started?

• zombie
    Options
    I guess this situation has come to an end. It's a shame hostages lost their lives but I guess police had no choice but to bust in blazin'. That girl that was with the hostagetaker in the Jewish deli Amedy role in this is still unclear. Where is she? This story might not be over yet...

Off topic. @zombie Are you gonna post something on topic or nah? I haven't seen you express sympathy with the victims. Where's that 'brotherly love' christians pride themselves on having? I only see you getting into childish "my prophet/ idol/ religion > your ? / religion." Like ok we get it, you don't like muslims. Grow up...

i don't believe this thread has a central topic it really started as just news, what i am saying is relevant to the events that happened because going forward unless people can recognize that islam is an ideology that is incompatible with the west things like this will only continue. The best way to morn those people and show sympathy would be by making sure these things do not happen again and you do so by exposing the truth of the doctrine.

I see reporters on tv lying, saying that murder is not part of islam when the truth is muhammad ordered murder, the acceptance of evil is not a sign of maturity accepting lies is not a sign of growing up. ALSO I BEGAN A RELIGIOUS DEBATE so naturally so naturally there is going to be comparisons between the founders of both religion.

Your lies and deceit and distortion of Islamic doctrine has been proven wrong. What has been exposed is, your hate and jealousy of Muslims thus your proliferation of lies will continue. Thanks for playing though.

No where within Islamic doctrine are Muslims ordered to ? innocents or retaliate violently against anyone who slanders the Prophet Muhammed.

“Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as though he had killed all of mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.” (Al-Mai’dah 5:32).

“Whoever killed “Muaahadan” (a term used in Islamic state to refer to non-Muslim citizens), will not smell Paradise. And its scent can be smelled from a distance of 40 years (a term in Arabic means “far distance”).” (Narrated by Al-Nasaie)

“Do not practice treachery or mutilation. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

“If one fights his brother, (he must) avoid striking the face, for ? created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

“Do not ? the monks in monasteries, and do not ? those sitting in places of worship.” (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

“Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

“Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy. Pray to ? to grant you security, but when you (are forced to) encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

“Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and do not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

lol hahahahahahahah you ? muslims are so deceived that it make me laugh but maybe i should cry for you people because you don't know any better. All those quotes sound nice but actions speak louder than words muhammad said one thing and does the other whenever in suited him.

Muhammad the murder:
    The Prophet said, "Who is ready to ? Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to ? him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to ? him. sahih bukhari 4:52 270

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to ? Ka'b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to ? him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet replied, "I do (i.e. allow you)." sahih bukhari 4:52 271

I mean what the ? kind of behavior is this from a so called prophet of ? ???? giving the OK to lie and ? and this happened outside of battle so you cannot use that as an excuse.

Now for those of you wondering what Ka'b bin ashraf did that got him killed, he wrote poems that disrespected muhammad and for that he was murdered. This murder that was given the ok by muhammad set the prescedet for these ? terrorist in 2015 to be murdering people for drawing cartoons that disrespected muhammad.

There is no denying these are political and historical happenings that occurred during the life of Muhammed. As Head pf state he had to make decisions he felt were best for his communities, security and health. Ka'b bin Ashraf was found guilty of breaking a treaty, inciting war against Muslims, and siding with enemies of both Muslims and Jewish tribes who allied with Muslims.

? those are my ? words except for the quotes which come right out of your muslims sources. You are ducking. The point is Muhammad co signed lying and murder all you are saying here is that islam teaches that's it's ok to lie and murder for political reasons. which explains the murder of these 12 people by muslims.
    How the ? is that holy???? how in any situation??? this was not an execution, the death of KA'B BIN ASHRAF was a cold blooded murder and by the way the muslims killed the man after pretending to be friendly with him it was basically a handshake killing on some real gangster ? . Out of the long list of prophets muhammad is the only one that murders and look who he's murdering jews. every other prophet tried to save the jews muhammad wants to ? them.

• zombie
    Options

Don't be a coward as well. Zombie fucced this thread up. The killings and circumstances surrounding this incident are terrible and reprehensible.

To sit allow someone like Zombie to add fuel to an already burning flame by proliferating distortion and lies shouldn't be tolerated.

As i just proved the killings are directly linked to islamic ideology. What should not be tolerated is you muslims pretending that all this fighting is not part of the RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE of islam.

You most certainly did not. You made another lame copy and paste attempt. What you are suggesting doesn't link Islam to anything remotely close to killing innocent people. I would agree there is a link if, what happened in Paris was exclusive to those responsible for the despicable depictions of the Prophet. But it wasn't. Under no circumstance are Muslims allowed to ? innocents and it not be considered a sin. Another distinction here is the cartoonist didn't break a signed treaty with Muslims or attempt to incite war against them. So, killing them is also not within the guidelines of Islam.

I only i copied a part of sahih burkari a major part of the religion of islam. You are just justifying murder because it was muhammad that co-signed it not only did muhammad justify murder he justified lying

do you have any source that says he signed a treaty???
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Muhammad the murder:

? those are my ? words except for the quotes which come right out of your muslims sources. You are ducking. The point is Muhammad co signed lying and murder all you are saying here is that islam teaches that's it's ok to lie and murder for political reasons. which explains the murder of these 12 people by muslims.
    How the ? is that holy???? how in any situation??? this was not an execution, the death of KA'B BIN ASHRAF was a cold blooded murder and by the way the muslims killed the man after pretending to be friendly with him it was basically a handshake killing on some real gangster ? . Out of the long list of prophets muhammad is the only one that murders and look who he's murdering jews. every other prophet tried to save the jews muhammad wants to ? them.

Calm down homegirl. You offered nothing but Hadith in your copy and paste hack job. There are historical, political and military facts associated with these recordings which, you care nothing about. So, I won't bother

No way am I ducking when I flat typed. There is no denying these are political and historical happenings that occurred during the life of Muhammed.

The point is a traitor Ka'b , and a person Ka'b was found to be endangering the lives of Muslims by inciting war against them, was assassinated. The order was given by the person responsible for the safety of his community. Case closed.

Are you sure no other prophet murdered? I do recall Moses drowning the Pharaoh's army but ok.

You can keep pretending that Muhammed just randomly woke up and killed. You are confusing Islam with Christianity my friend.

Anyway. I reject your ? ass version of what a Prophet is supposed to be.

I await your next steamed lame brained attempt.

• zombie
    Options

The first person to accept Islam as revealed by the Prophet Muhammed, was his wife Khadija. To whom he was married to for almost 20 years before he received his first revelation.

I was talking about how it started to spread outside of arabia, that muhammad converted his wife in a culture that was abusive to women and in which women had a totally inferior position is no surprise. PRE ISLAMIC arabs buried there female children alive in some cases. YEAH I know she was rich and she helped him but that's besides the point islam spread by the sword. In fact muhammad himself fought wars.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I was talking about how it started to spread outside of arabia, that muhammad converted his wife in a culture that was abusive to women and in which women had a totally inferior position is no surprise. PRE ISLAMIC arabs buried there female children alive in some cases. YEAH I know she was rich and she helped him but that's besides the point islam spread by the sword. In fact muhammad himself fought wars.

Right......Don't back track now. You were caught lying again. No worries.

We will also, dismiss that Khadijah asked Muhammed to marry her. Yes, sounds inferior and forced to me.

It's so much confusion in your posts it's actually funny.

I await your next lame brained attempt.

• zombie
    Options

I am quoting right out of the hadith it's not my version of events it's the companions of muhammad who said and wrote these things about him. Moses when he became a prophet killed people moses killed those egyptians when he was running for his life out of egypt, the egyptiain were a urgent (right now) threat to him and his people and it was actually ? who killed them. Murder and killing are not the same thing. The man muhamand killed never picked up a sword against him. and even the way muhammad killed him was evil he told somebody to lie to commit murder.

all people ? and we should be able to ? but there is a difference between the two concepts of killing and murder and you know it.

LET ME SAY AGAIN some muslims are very good people i actually have muslims friends believe it or not but the doctrine of islam and the life of muhammad is clearly evil.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I only i copied a part of sahih burkari a major part of the religion of islam. You are just justifying murder because it was muhammad that co-signed it not only did muhammad justify murder he justified lying

I know what you did and that's why you were once again checked on your lame attempt. I am co-signing that MUSLIMS or anyone else that ? innocents should be punished whether by the law of the land or when they are questioned on the Akhirah.

You can listen to Dr. Bashar Shala's lectures.

You can review Sheikh Al Mubarpakpur writings on the matter as well.

• zombie
    Options

We will also, dismiss that Khadijah asked Muhammed to marry her. Yes, sounds inferior and forced to me.

How did i lie ?? someone asked how islam was spread i said it was spread by war i never qualified where i was talking about. later on i said i was talking about outside of arabia but there was alot of war in early islam as well and you know it. Out of everything i have come across about khadijah she seems like a good woman, she was a better person than muhammad. But keep it real you know very well that back them especially in the pre islamic days the people who lived in that area gave no ? about females.
  • zombie
    Options

I know what you did and that's why you were once again checked on your lame attempt. I am co-signing that MUSLIMS or anyone else that ? innocents should be punished whether by the law of the land or when they are questioned on the Akhirah.

You can listen to Dr. Bashar Shala's lectures.

You can review Sheikh Al Mubarpakpur writings on the matter as well.

I WILL LOOK THESE PEOPLE UP
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I am quoting right out of the hadith it's not my version of events it's the companions of muhammad who said and wrote these things about him. Moses when he became a prophet killed people moses killed those egyptians when he was running for his life out of egypt, the egyptiain were a urgent (right now) threat to him and his people and it was actually ? who killed them. Murder and killing are not the same thing. The man muhamand killed never picked up a sword against him. and even the way muhammad killed him was evil he told somebody to lie to commit murder.

all people ? and we should be able to ? but there is a difference between the two concepts of killing and murder and you know it.

LET ME SAY AGAIN some muslims are very good people i actually have muslims friends believe it or not but the doctrine of islam and the life of muhammad is clearly evil.

What I know is, you are disingenuous. You twist things to suite your narrative. What you are attempting to use as evidence happened within the theme and mist of warfare. So, it was a killing not murder.

First you said, no other Prophet killed. I disproved that. Now you are saying ? Killed. So, based on your ? logic. What Kind of ? just Kills? I thought Jesus forgives everyone? Which is it?

David also slew Goliath by the way. So, you can spin that as you wish as well.

Some friend you are. So, you are much like Ka'b. A pretender. You are the person Allah has warned the Muslim of. It's no way in hell you are telling your Muslim friends in their presence that their way of life is evil.

Nothing is more evil then a person who smiles in your face, talks behind your back and when put the ultimate test to defend their allies would turn tail.

You are the worse.

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

What I know is, you are disingenuous. You twist things to suite your narrative. What you are attempting to use as evidence happened within the theme and mist of warfare. So, it was a killing not murder.

First you said, no other Prophet killed. I disproved that. Now you are saying ? Killed. So, based on your ? logic. What Kind of ? just Kills? I thought Jesus forgives everyone? Which is it?

Some friend you are. So, you are much like Ka'b. A pretender. You are the person Allah has warned the Muslim of. It's no way in hell you are telling your Muslim friends in their presence that their way of life is evil.

Nothing is more evil then a person who smiles in your face, talks behind your back and when put the ultimate test to defend their allies would turn tail.

You are the worse.

Mist of warfare my ass that jew never attacked a muslim he was not in a battle when he was killed all he really did was talk and

muhammad sent people to ? him for it just like any other gangster. No prophet murdered there is a difference between murder and killing and yes ? kills, all life is in his hands ever heard of ? and gamorra? I have had arguments with him before now we agree just not to talk about religion. Jesus TAUGHT his followers not to return evil with evil muhammad however returned evil with evil.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

How did i lie ?? someone asked how islam was spread i said it was spread by war i never qualified where i was talking about. later on i said i was talking about outside of arabia but there was alot of war in early islam as well and you know it. Out of everything i have come across about khadijah she seems like a good woman, she was a better person than muhammad. But keep it real you know very well that back them especially in the pre islamic days the people who lived in that area gave no ? about females.

Your exact quote.

"Yeah now they convert peacefully but it did not start that way."

Khadijah married Muhammed because, of his character. Before his Prophethood he was known as "Al-Sadiq Al-Amin". The Truthful, The trustworthy throughout Mecca.

But of course you know better then all.

You are correct. This is the time known as Jahiliyah "time of divine ignorance".

• zombie
    Options

Your exact quote.

"Yeah now they convert peacefully but it did not start that way."

Khadijah married Muhammed because, of his character. Before his Prophethood he was known as "Al-Sadiq Al-Amin". The Truthful, The trustworthy throughout Mecca.

But of course you know better then all.

You are correct. This is the time known as Jahiliyah "time of divine ignorance".

YES BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT OUTSIDE OF ARABIA
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

You are the worse.

Mist of warfare my ass that jew never attacked a muslim he was not in a battle when he was killed all he really did was talk and

muhammad sent people to ? him for it just like any other gangster. No prophet murdered there is a difference between murder and killing and yes ? kills, all life is in his hands ever heard of ? and gamorra? I have had arguments with him before now we agree just not to talk about religion. Jesus TAUGHT his followers not to return evil with evil muhammad however returned evil with evil.

You can continue to defend a person who violated a treaty, used his wealth and resources to incite violence against Muslims all you like. But the fact is, you have not researched this incident at all. You copied and pasted some Hadith with your own commentary in attempt to pass off as facts.

You can continue with your semantics.

That's respectable. However, Muslims believe in an eye for an eye. Just as, respectable man should. You harm me and anything close to mine. That's your ass. I am good with that philosophy. Keep your ? ass approach.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Why does any artist find it necessary to go out of their way to offend and incite...?

Man, you would think HIP-HOP fans - and IC posters in particular - would be more sympathetic to the concept of subversive, offensive art.
    there are a LOT of people out there who believe themselves to be on the side of the angels when it comes to expression who make immediate hypocrites of themselves the second someone else says something THEY don't like.
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    A lto of this is white western arrogance. Only crackers go out of their way to offend people and call it "satire." Nah ? you was just clownin...but cuz crackers is doing it it's political all the sudden. FOH...
    nah. i guarantee you'll find non-white guys making jokes that, if you were to give an uptight white guy his choice, he'd declare horribly offensive and want suppressed.

also, MAYBE we could shut up about the religious debate and have more of a current events discussion or something

• zombie
    Options

You are the worse.

You can continue to defend a person who violated a treaty, used his wealth and resources to incite violence against Muslims all you like. But the fact is, you have not researched this incident at all. You copied and pasted some Hadith with your own commentary in attempt to pass off as facts.

That's respectable. However, Muslims believe in an eye for an eye. Just as, respectable man should. You harm me and anything close to mine. That's your ass. I am good with that philosophy. Keep your ? ass approach.

It really does not matter what the jew was doing he was still only talking sending someone to ? him and telling them it's ok to lie to commit murder for any reason is morally wrong more than that it's evil. I could understand it more if muhammad gave the guy a trial and then executed him. But he did not do that instead he got a friend to do murder for him.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

You are the worse.

It really does not matter what the jew was doing he was still only talking sending someone to ? him and telling them it's ok to lie to commit murder for any reason is morally wrong more than that it's evil. I could understand it more if muhammad gave the guy a trial and then executed him. But he did not do that instead he got a friend to do murder for him.

Move on dude. You tried, you failed and that's that. A traitor was assassinated for being a traitor, and endangering innocents. Not just Muslims but people of his own faith.

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    christians are not supposed to have an eye for and eye viewpoint. we can defend ourselves and we can go to war to make sure our enemy does not keep on hurting us But primarily we are to forgive all wrongs done to us.

So someone speaking bad about you is not enough reason for you to ? them.

the christian example is jesus so we forgive.

the muslims example is muhammad so it's eye for an eye therefore your ideology will alway be warlike.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spanish Inquisition
  • zombie
    Options

You are the worse.

Move on dude. You tried, you failed and that's that. A traitor was assassinated for being a traitor, and endangering innocents. Not just Muslims but people of his own faith.

To be a traitor you have to be down with the team that jew was never down with the team you said he signed a treaty for support for muhammad give me a source please???
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeshua said that the commandments of the old testament were still in tact and that he had not come to contradict those laws. @zombie explain please.