Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Who the ? decides they are not Muslims just because they do something most people don't like???

Since the days of Muhammad Muslims have been doing ? just like this. The Koran co signs this kind of murder WTF ARE you people in here talking about.

There has been great Muslim civilizations that contributed to human civilization and barbaric Christian incursions.. If you look at the time span, Christians have been doing ? up ? far longer to Muslims and for the most part. For the most part, isn't been based on tribal traditions with Religion thrown in. These are the same people fighting each other well before Islam and Christianity were at play. Seriously though, Christianity has torn the world asunder and enslaved and culled civilizations across oceans.

? so the ? what, that's old ? news and it's not even ? TRUE news, the so called christian incursions into muslims lands were a response to muslims conquering what were previously christian lands. You don't know what the ? you are talking about

I don't care that christain And muslims are doing ? up things both groups are humans and humans do ? up things. THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHEN MUSLIMS DO THESE THINGS ARE FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF MUHAMMAD. When christians do these things they are doing exactly what christ told them NOT TO DO.

Yo man. You are seriously wrong. Like real ? wrong. Im sure you can prove everything your saying. But im also sure all those things would be taken out of context. And the reason why you never put it in the right context is cause you never researched. You looked up only wanted you wanted to read, read it, and never researched further.

Now your gonna call me a ? idiot and all that but your still gonna be wrong.

The truth is actually far more sinister. The majority of islamists are people who do not know how to ready. I dont have numbers so im not gonna give you a concrete number but ill say from experience that 60% cant read, half the ones that could read, read at an elementary level.

So you get these Saudi clerics going to run down ass places, finding people who are poor aint got ? and cant read and brain wash them by telling them the words of muhammad and reading the koran out of context and interpret them how they want and since their followers cant really read they cant research on their own. True ?

How can i take muslims slaughter of a whole tribe of jews out of context?????? how can i take muhammad ordering that all jews eventually be expelled from arabia out of context. how can i take him having 11 wives while ordering muslims men to only have 4 out of context??? I study religion not just my own, you put it in context for me then if you think i am wrong, if you are not up to the challenge then back off.

the bolded is ? a lie and a half truth many of the people in ISIS came from the west and can read just fine BUT STILL choose to get up and involve themselves in terrorism and jihad and islam is there foundation for this behavior.

Because you are a coward. And cowards are easily dealt with.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    You not bout that anticac life for real bruh

don't get it ? up i am not pro-white in any ? thing
    but i'm also not pro islam and in my estimation islam is worse

people have me misunderstood on this forum they think i hate white people, i don't. Hate like that is childish as ? to me. i simply recognize the world for what it is therefore i am pro black AND advocate what i think is good for us

So copying and quoting from White Christian Hate sites is what's good for Blacks? Surely you jest?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just dont understand why these idiots find it necessary to go out of their way to to offend and incite. Muslims and extremist who work under the guise of Islam. Its stupid you have the freedom to say damn near anything you want to but why choose something that divides and was he subject to the same type of reaction that you called upon by making these cartoons.

See the terrorist are gonna what they are gonna do anyway but the larger problem is you creating an us vs them with Muslim people that these people USE for their cause and at the same time have everyone else look to you as an enemy

stupidity

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @KWANDAI
    I am convinced that none of these are your words nor did you care to even thoroughly what you copied and pasted.

You don't have to worry about what i copy and pasted i will tell you what i copied but the underlined is 100% me.

"in the beginning of understand the difference between islam and christanity you have to know that there is a difference between what a religious teacher teaches either through direct religious order or by example vs what his followers actually do.

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles are simple love ? and love mankind"

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles while simple are indeed complicated. Many christians have and continue to perpetuate heinous crimes in the name of their religion. With that said, any person with an ounce of intelligence has the ability to first realize that despite what religion one follows people will sin, misinterpret and at abuse. The point of religion is to have a guidelines in which govern oneself, family and community while they live an earthly life. The ultimate reward for following the guidelines is Heaven, at least it is for Muslims and Christians. [/b]

they are not complicated at all, In christanity the only guildlines we are ordered to follow is to love ? and mankind that's it we are not bound to express that any particular way. Most try follow the teachings of the apostles especially paul and use the old testament as a kind or guideline but technically we don't have too.
    Islam encourages Muslims to strive for balance. Anyone who says they Love everyone is a liar and unreasonable. In order to have balance one would have to not only Love but also Hate. In Islam what are some of the things that Allah hates.

This only further exposes the difference between the religions, christians are told to love everyone there is no balance with evil, there is no acceptance of evil. Hate is the result of unforegiveness, in christ you either forgive or not and not forgiving is a sin. You just called jesus a liar christains are to forgive people who sin against us and people who sin against ? .

“For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins” (Matthew 6:14-15).

I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin. ( Mark 3:28-29)
    Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

? doesn't Love those who do not submit. In order to enter Heaven, the Christian believe you must take Jesus as Lord and Savior. There isn't much Love there for those who do not submit. Now is it? More importantly what this verse in Quran is telling us is, ? will sort out those who do not submit. It is not our job as followers (Muhammed s.a.w. included) to sort out who believes and who doesn't

Over and over again the gospels say christ loved sinners. matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? " entrance into heaven is soley based on accepting christ and nothing else you don't have to submit to anything other than the love of christ.
    Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
    The response to this sura, i copy and pasted because he is correct and i agree with his analysis because To be a muslim you have to believe that muhamand is ? 's messenger. The sura CLEARLY SAYS that if you love allah you follow muhammad and if turn your back on him surely allah does not love unbelievers. in other words those who do not believe in the prophethood of muhamad do not recieve ? 's love, they are unbelievers in what muslims call the religion of truth and are not forgiven their sins.

that sura indicates that if you don't follow muhammad and love allah you don't go to heaven in christ entrance to heaven is based on accepting christ into your heart not on following any human prophet.

On a side note the only way unbelievers can get respect from muslims is when they submit in humiliation to muslims and this mercy is limited to jews and christians pagan unbelievers get nothing so what kind of religion is that

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. Qur'An 9:29
    In fact one cannot say they are followers of Islam and not recognize and Love all of the Prophets of Allah.

“Say, ‘We believe in ? and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’” (Quran, 2:136)

yes but it's the prophets of ? as described by muhammad not as they are by the people who received these prophets in the first place. i am running out of characters so i will address the rest of your post soon.
  • zombie
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    You not bout that anticac life for real bruh

don't get it ? up i am not pro-white in any ? thing
    but i'm also not pro islam and in my estimation islam is worse

people have me misunderstood on this forum they think i hate white people, i don't. Hate like that is childish as ? to me. i simply recognize the world for what it is therefore i am pro black AND advocate what i think is good for us

So copying and quoting from White Christian Hate sites is what's good for Blacks? Surely you jest?

TRUTH IS TRUTH NO MATTER WHERE IS COMES FROM and what's good for blacks is not islam of that i am sure. word to all the ethiopians who get ? beat and abused in arabia.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Who the ? decides they are not Muslims just because they do something most people don't like???

Since the days of Muhammad Muslims have been doing ? just like this. The Koran co signs this kind of murder WTF ARE you people in here talking about.

There has been great Muslim civilizations that contributed to human civilization and barbaric Christian incursions.. If you look at the time span, Christians have been doing ? up ? far longer to Muslims and for the most part. For the most part, isn't been based on tribal traditions with Religion thrown in. These are the same people fighting each other well before Islam and Christianity were at play. Seriously though, Christianity has torn the world asunder and enslaved and culled civilizations across oceans.

? so the ? what, that's old ? news and it's not even ? TRUE news, the so called christian incursions into muslims lands were a response to muslims conquering what were previously christian lands. You don't know what the ? you are talking about

I don't care that christain And muslims are doing ? up things both groups are humans and humans do ? up things. THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHEN MUSLIMS DO THESE THINGS ARE FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF MUHAMMAD. When christians do these things they are doing exactly what christ told them NOT TO DO.

Yo man. You are seriously wrong. Like real ? wrong. Im sure you can prove everything your saying. But im also sure all those things would be taken out of context. And the reason why you never put it in the right context is cause you never researched. You looked up only wanted you wanted to read, read it, and never researched further.

Now your gonna call me a ? idiot and all that but your still gonna be wrong.

The truth is actually far more sinister. The majority of islamists are people who do not know how to ready. I dont have numbers so im not gonna give you a concrete number but ill say from experience that 60% cant read, half the ones that could read, read at an elementary level.

So you get these Saudi clerics going to run down ass places, finding people who are poor aint got ? and cant read and brain wash them by telling them the words of muhammad and reading the koran out of context and interpret them how they want and since their followers cant really read they cant research on their own. True ?

How can i take muslims slaughter of a whole tribe of jews out of context?????? how can i take muhammad ordering that all jews eventually be expelled from arabia out of context. how can i take him having 11 wives while ordering muslims men to only have 4 out of context??? I study religion not just my own, you put it in context for me then if you think i am wrong, if you are not up to the challenge then back off.

the bolded is ? a lie and a half truth many of the people in ISIS came from the west and can read just fine BUT STILL choose to get up and involve themselves in terrorism and jihad and islam is there foundation for this behavior.

Because you are a coward. And cowards are easily dealt with.

I am no coward i will confront you and any muslims in this world you people have been under the spell of that murdering false prophet for centuries and backing down from you only make you more brazen, you need to be confronted for your good and for mines
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This ? muhamand is the ultimate hypocrite a muslim man is limited to having 4 wives this ? had like 9-12.

Quran (4:3) - "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

These are some of his wives but he had more
    Sawda ? Zam'a
    Aisha ? Abi Bakr
    Hafsa ? Umar
    Hind (Umm Salama) ? Abi Umayya
    Zaynab ? Jahsh
    Zaynab ? Khuzayma
    Rayhana ? Zayd ibn Amr
    Ramlah (Umm Habiba) ? Abi Sufyan
    Juwayriyah ? Al-Harith

Moses, Abraham, Solomon and Lamech had multiple wives. And their bible says that was pagan practices.

Moses, abraham and soloman were jews not christians they had no bible ( old and new testament) they only had the torah which is the old testament and the laws as practiced in it were for jews not christians

If jesus told christians not to marry more than one wife and had 12 wives himself then you would have a point. Muhammand had 11 wives but the koran says to have 4 so he himself was not following the word of allah.

Muhammed received revelations at various times, his first came at age 40. Just add perspective because, it's obvious you just spout off anything you hear or read.

To add some perspective here. There was no law prohibiting the number of wives a Muslim could have until Muhammed was the age of 60.

So, lets look at this.

Until age 25 Muhammed was single.

Age 25 he marries and has only one wife (who then passed) until age 50.

Age 50-52 he is single while mourning the death of his first wife.

Age 53-60 he marries multiple times. But never has more then 4 at a time after the verse was revealed limiting a Man to 4. The prophet divorced 5 of his wives, contractually only binding him to the limit of 4. Upon the advice of the community the prophet's ex-wives continued to live in his home and were provided for.

Age 60 he receives the revelation. "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as hand maidens) and Allah doth watch over all things ". [Al-Qur’an 33:52]

The prophet passes away at age 63.

So, this notion that the prophet was running around with multiple wives while others couldn't or didn't is simply your imagination.

To add on. While multiple wives are indeed acceptable. Here's what the Quran says on the matter.

{Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.} (An-Nisaa’ 3:3)

{Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women} (Al-Nisaa’ 3:129)

This sounds like an excuse for hypocrisy. Muhammand died with more than four wives so clearly he thought he could deal with them fairly not to mention that he also had slaves that he most likely ? , You really don't have a leg to stand on in this issue. Not to mention the fact that he basically stole his step sons wife.

AFTER SEEING how pretty she was he all of a sudden gets this revelation sura 33:37

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

now it's one thing for a common solider or even king to have sex slaves back then. A prophet of ? with slaves gtfoh. which prophet before him had sex slaves
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie‌

muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews google banu qurayza.

Muhammed wasn't a war leader. Muhammed was also a head of state. Muhammed wasn't just an Imam or preacher. Muhammed wore many hats. Soldier was one of them.

These jews you mentioned were charged with treason after having participated in attacks on Muslims thus violating a signed treaty. Unfortunate their sentence was death. Which, by the way was taken from Jewish law at the time.

But if the city makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it; and when the Lord your ? gives it into your hand you shall put all its males to the sword, but the women and the little ones, the cattle, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as ? for yourselves; and you shall enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your ? has given you.

Source: Deuteronomy 20:12-14

We can debate, discuss any and all aspects of Islam, and Muhammed. What you will find is, you aren't well suited to do so. You have serious deficiency that no amount of discussion will fix.

While I am not a Christian. What I do know is, it is ? alone who gets to pass judgement on whom to grant salvation not me and certainly not you. While, I admit there are Muslims who believe, interpret, and act differently then I do, no Muslim is above reproach.

On the authority of Abu Saeed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say, “Whoever of you sees an evil must then change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then [he must change it ] with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then [he must change it] with his heart. And that is the slightest [effect of] faith.” [/b]

Once you are a head of state and your state goes to war then you are in essence a war leader you cannot charge someone with treason unless they are part of your nation the banu qrayz ( i think that's the wrong spelling) were a separate people from the muslims and really did not want to support muhammand in his wars and for that he killed them. they did not attack the muslims they simply chose to no longer support them and in any case at the end they did give up muhammand could have shown mercy he chose otherwise.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    @ Zombie

they are not complicated at all, In christanity the only guildlines we are ordered to follow is to love ? and mankind that's it we are not bound to express that any particular way. Most try follow the teachings of the apostles especially paul and use the old testament as a kind or guideline but technically we don't have too.

To bad the majority of Christians fail miserably at this very simple task. Thus making it complicated as to why they do. There are too many acts of Christian failing to even begin addressing them. But being a rational and just Muslim I can certainly separate the words from the behaviour of the people.

This only further exposes the difference between the religions, christians are told to love everyone there is no balance with evil, there is no acceptance of evil. Hate is the result of unforegiveness, in christ you either forgive or not and not forgiving is a sin. You just called jesus a liar christains are to forgive people who sin against us and people who sin against ? .

Christians do not Love everyone and being told to love everyone is irrational and virtually impossible. Hate has absolutely nothing to do with Evil. Hate just as Love should be the rational and controllable decision one makes throughout their lives. You are fraud if, you are going to continue with this ? rhetoric that there is something wrong with a person who has made the decision to Hate an act that indeed should be hated. Only liar here is you. Christians NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL forgive people who sin against them and against ? . The Christian History is rife with example of Killings in the and of Christ for going against ? . Stop the ? . You are making yourself look like a fool.

The response to this sura, i copy and pasted because he is correct and i agree with his analysis because To be a muslim you have to believe that muhamand is ? 's messenger. The sura CLEARLY SAYS that if you love allah you follow muhammad and if turn your back on him surely allah does not love unbelievers. in other words those who do not believe in the prophethood of muhamad do not recieve ? 's love, they are unbelievers in what muslims call the religion of truth and are not forgiven their sins.

To be a Muslim you have to believe in all of the Prophets including Muhammed. Not Muhammed alone which, you are implying. It matters not if Allah doesn't Love unbelievers. As pointed out to you Allah doesn't describe himself self at "the Greatest Lover", or "the all Loving" which is understandable because, it's a ridiculous title. Those who reject Allah's teachings still receive Allah's mercy, compassion, sustenance, and wisdom in addition to many of Allah additional gifts.

that sura indicates that if you don't follow muhammad and love allah you don't go to heaven in christ entrance to heaven is based on accepting christ into your heart not on following any human prophet.

Again you have no idea of what you are speaking. You should stop now. You just pick an Ayat and think you know what's being said. If, you aren't here learn and just spew your ignorance move along.

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. (3:113)

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in Allah, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to Allah: They will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and Allah is swift in account. (3:199)

On a side note the only way unbelievers can get respect from muslims is when they submit in humiliation to muslims and this mercy is limited to jews and christians pagan unbelievers get nothing so what kind of religion is that

You are pathetic. People of different faiths receive respect from Muslims quite often. My father was a Chaplain for many years and had plenty of respect for his Christian counterparts. And here Allah commands us again.

And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.} (Al-Baqarah 2:83)

{And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and into the neighbor who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbor who is not of kin and the fellow traveler and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful.} (An-Nisaa 4:36)
    {Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them to attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.} (Al-Israa 17:23)

{And it was said unto his son): O John! Hold the Scripture. And We gave him wisdom when a child, and compassion from Our presence, and purity; and he was devout, and dutiful toward his parents. And he was not arrogant, rebellious.} (Maryam 19:12-14)

{And We have enjoined upon man concerning his parents. His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Give thanks unto Me and unto thy parents. Unto Me is the journeying. But if they strive with thee to make thee ascribe unto Me as partner that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Consort with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who repenteth unto Me. Then unto Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what ye used to do.} (Luqman 31:14-15)

yes but it's the prophets of ? as described by muhammad not as they are by the people who received these prophets in the first place. i am running out of characters so i will address the rest of your post soon.
    [/quote]

Stop. It's the same Prophets as described by Allah in the Quran and his previous revelations the Torah and Bible.. Isa ( Jesus), Musa (Moses), Ibrahim (Abraham), Dawuud (David) etc. There are prophets that aren't in the Quran that Muslims are commanded to bestow blessings upon.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    Let me clear this isn't a debate of Islam vs. Christianity. This is me posting the truth about Islam. So, others who decide to read don't fall victim to reading your one sided hate.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    news keep calling them "cowards" nothing cowardly about sacrificing your life to make a statement
    generally speaking, you don't praise people for committing reprehensible crimes

tell that to white america and the NYPD
  • Copper
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    news keep calling them "cowards" nothing cowardly about sacrificing your life to make a statement

yea shooting unarmed ppl is pretty damn brave

who said that?
  • Copper
    Options
    a few nearby mosque have been attacked in France today in retaliation
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @Kwan Dai

To bad the majority of Christians fail miserably at this very simple task. Thus making it complicated as to why they do. There are too many acts of Christian failing to even begin addressing them. But being a rational and just Muslim I can certainly separate the words from the behaviour of the people.

yes we do fail at this simple task and why we fail is addressed in the gospel so it's not hard art all many of us simply choose to obey.

Christians do not Love everyone and being told to love everyone is irrational and virtually impossible. Hate has absolutely nothing to do with Evil. Hate just as Love should be the rational and controllable decision one makes throughout their lives. You are fraud if, you are going to continue with this ? rhetoric that there is something wrong with a person who has made the decision to Hate an act that indeed should be hated. Only liar here is you. Christians NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL forgive people who sin against them and against ? . The Christian History is rife with example of Killings in the and of Christ for going against ? . Stop the ? . You are making yourself look like a fool.

You are a muslim so your understanding of what love, hate and evil are totally different. hate and evil cannot be apart. Try to pay attention to that i am saying. WHAT CHRISTIANS DO AND WHAT WE ARE TOLD TO DO BY CHRIST ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS. how many times am i going to have to say that before people understand. You are putting up straw mans all over the ? place and acting like you know what you are talking about. christian history is ? but I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HISTORY THAT'S NOT the focus of this exchange. I am comparing the two religions and their founders. You muslims don't just hate the actions of unbelievers you hate the people, because in your own law you are commanded to ? THEM for either not believing or not being subservient to you by paying a tax
    To be a Muslim you have to believe in all of the Prophets including Muhammed. Not Muhammed alone which, you are implying. It matters not if Allah doesn't Love unbelievers. As pointed out to you Allah doesn't describe himself self at "the Greatest Lover", or "the all Loving" which is understandable because, it's a ridiculous title. Those who reject Allah's teachings still receive Allah's mercy, compassion, sustenance, and wisdom in addition to many of Allah additional gifts.

You can believe in all the prophets you can believe in the ? of abraham but if you don't believe in muhammad and take him as a prophet you are not a muslim, you are an unbeliever in the religion of truth. and both ? and the muslims will judge you inferior. Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. quran 8:55.
    You are pathetic. People of different faiths receive respect from Muslims quite often. My father was a Chaplain for many years and had plenty of respect for his Christian counterparts. And here Allah commands us again.

{And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and into the neighbor who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbor who is not of kin and the fellow traveler and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful.} (An-Nisaa 4:36)
    {Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them to attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.} (Al-Israa 17:23)

{And We have enjoined upon man concerning his parents. His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Give thanks unto Me and unto thy parents. Unto Me is the journeying. But if they strive with thee to make thee ascribe unto Me as partner that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Consort with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who repenteth unto Me. Then unto Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what ye used to do.} (Luqman 31:14-15)

the personal respect that your father either got or he gave is meaningless to the argument you know very well i was talking about the respect/protection religiously ordered to people of the christian faith in an islamic state as proscribed by the quran. I am not interested in what the actual followers of the religion do i am comparing the actually doctrines of the religion.

allah means ? but to muslims it's not just ? it's ? as described by the quran which was given by muhammad. so all the bolded is really saying is that christians have to believe in a ? as muslims see him and if we don't then we are unbelievers " Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust." quran 5:75.

AND a LOT OF THOSE quotes that seem peaceful toward christians are abrogatted because other verses on unbelievers that came after them contradict the peaceful ones.

The Jews call Ezra a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! quran 9:30.

you see at first muhammad praises christians in some verses then he curses us in others. muhammad also considered christians to be a form or unbeliever and this is what he thinks should happen to unbelievers who oppose muhammad.

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)

Stop. It's the same Prophets as described by Allah in the Quran and his previous revelations the Torah and Bible.. Isa ( Jesus), Musa (Moses), Ibrahim (Abraham), Dawuud (David) etc. There are prophets that aren't in the Quran that Muslims are commanded to bestow blessings upon. [/b]

You have your own take on what these prophets said so in every way that actually counts the muslim version of these people is not the same. jews don't believe in christ that's the difference between us and them but we accept the prophets sent to them as they do and believe in them as the jews do.

muslims believe in all the prophets and jesus but you contort the previous revelations to fit your understanding so really the quran is a distortion. I will say that the quran does say to respect your non muslim parents which is a good thing but what about the rest of us and sorry i had to cut some of your post off about this.
  • zombie
    Options
    let me also say that i don't hate muslims there are many good muslims that are wonderful human beings ( because they don't actually follow islam the way muhamand did) but after analysis of islam and the behavior of it's founder i cannot say that islam is anything else other than arab imperialism.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO they caught another body today?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So CNN just had to point out that one of the terrorists was a fan of rap music. Smh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? muhamand is the ultimate hypocrite a muslim man is limited to having 4 wives this ? had like 9-12.

Quran (4:3) - "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

These are some of his wives but he had more
    Sawda ? Zam'a
    Aisha ? Abi Bakr
    Hafsa ? Umar
    Hind (Umm Salama) ? Abi Umayya
    Zaynab ? Jahsh
    Zaynab ? Khuzayma
    Rayhana ? Zayd ibn Amr
    Ramlah (Umm Habiba) ? Abi Sufyan
    Juwayriyah ? Al-Harith

Moses, Abraham, Solomon and Lamech had multiple wives. And their bible says that was pagan practices.

Moses, abraham and soloman were jews not christians they had no bible ( old and new testament) they only had the torah which is the old testament and the laws as practiced in it were for jews not christians

If jesus told christians not to marry more than one wife and had 12 wives himself then you would have a point. Muhammand had 11 wives but the koran says to have 4 so he himself was not following the word of allah.

Muhammed received revelations at various times, his first came at age 40. Just add perspective because, it's obvious you just spout off anything you hear or read.

To add some perspective here. There was no law prohibiting the number of wives a Muslim could have until Muhammed was the age of 60.

So, lets look at this.

Until age 25 Muhammed was single.

Age 25 he marries and has only one wife (who then passed) until age 50.

Age 50-52 he is single while mourning the death of his first wife.

Age 53-60 he marries multiple times. But never has more then 4 at a time after the verse was revealed limiting a Man to 4. The prophet divorced 5 of his wives, contractually only binding him to the limit of 4. Upon the advice of the community the prophet's ex-wives continued to live in his home and were provided for.

Age 60 he receives the revelation. "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as hand maidens) and Allah doth watch over all things ". [Al-Qur’an 33:52]

The prophet passes away at age 63.

So, this notion that the prophet was running around with multiple wives while others couldn't or didn't is simply your imagination.

To add on. While multiple wives are indeed acceptable. Here's what the Quran says on the matter.

{Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.} (An-Nisaa’ 3:3)

{Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women} (Al-Nisaa’ 3:129)

This sounds like an excuse for hypocrisy. Muhammand died with more than four wives so clearly he thought he could deal with them fairly not to mention that he also had slaves that he most likely ? , You really don't have a leg to stand on in this issue. Not to mention the fact that he basically stole his step sons wife.

AFTER SEEING how pretty she was he all of a sudden gets this revelation sura 33:37

Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

now it's one thing for a common solider or even king to have sex slaves back then. A prophet of ? with slaves gtfoh. which prophet before him had sex slaves

LOL yeah a prophet with slaves sounds questionable
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_nhtixkLO3w1qzi1v3o3_1280.jpg

Smh, and black police officer died trying to protect them.

Paris police shooting: First picture of young policewoman shot dead in suspected terrorist attack

Clarissa-Jean-Philippe.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-police-shooting-first-picture-4943884

• kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @ Zombie

Again you have no idea of what you are speaking. You should stop now. You just pick an Ayat and think you know what's being said. If, you aren't here learn and just spew your ignorance move along.

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. (3:113)

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in Allah, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to Allah: They will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and Allah is swift in account. (3:199)

And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.} (Al-Baqarah 2:83)

{And it was said unto his son): O John! Hold the Scripture. And We gave him wisdom when a child, and compassion from Our presence, and purity; and he was devout, and dutiful toward his parents. And he was not arrogant, rebellious.} (Maryam 19:12-14)

Stop. It's the same Prophets as described by Allah in the Quran and his previous revelations the Torah and Bible.. Isa ( Jesus), Musa (Moses), Ibrahim (Abraham), Dawuud (David) etc. There are prophets that aren't in the Quran that Muslims are commanded to bestow blessings upon.

[/quote]

Although my dislike of Abrahamic religions is well known, you have some good points on Christianity. The Bible does give lots of support for killing anyone who believes in a different ? and even destroying the objects of foreign gods and Jesus made clear he supported the Old Testament.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    SO they caught another body today?

It's crazy but I think they did. The same killers possibly according to CNN, two are still free
  • zombie
    Options
    @ Zombie

Although my dislike of Abrahamic religions is well known, you have some good points on Christianity. The Bible does give lots of support for killing anyone who believes in a different ? and even destroying the objects of foreign gods and Jesus made clear he supported the Old Testament.....[/quote]

No the bible gives support for the destruction of particular people and i've explained this a million times to you.
    There is no PRINCIPLE that says jews have to destroy all people with different gods, in the ot ? actually tells israel to leave certain groups alone and they had different religions. there were certain groups of people ? used the jews to punish.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^^^

Foolish words from you....do you remember these specific words from Jesus?

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)

And keep this in mind with the many times the Bible ? DID support extermination and the killings of even children. Are those words peaceful to you? Haha NO. Slaves being raised in slavery loving, Christian America for 300 years were treated like good, good people I bet.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As far as the Bible ? 's explicit support of massive murders and massive cosigning of slavery and other forms of Christian brutality and horrors that will be written about for ages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_violence

Sociological reflections and responses

Scholar Nur Masalha writes that the "genocide" of the extermination commandments has been "kept before subsequent generations" and served as inspirational examples of divine support for slaughtering enemies.[23]

Arthur Grenke claims that the view or war expressed in Deuteronomy contributed to the destruction of Native Americans and to the destruction of European Jewry.[24]

Niels Peter Lemche asserts that European colonialism in the 19th century was ideologically based on the Old Testament narratives of conquest and extermination and that some radical Zionist groups have brought the same idea to bear in Israel.[25]

Scholar Leonard B. Glick states that Jewish fundamentalists in Israel, such as Shlomo Aviner, consider the Palestinians to be like biblical Canaanites, and that some fundamentalist leaders suggest that they "must be prepared to destroy" the Palestinians if the Palestinians do not leave the land.[26] Several scholars draw similar conclusions. [27][28][29]

The Book of Revelation has been used to justify Christian hostility, Christian imperialism and Christian sectarian violence.[21]

--Notice how many studies and sources are in those articles. Please stop pretending your Bible is a peaceful and loving book, it really isn't. Read some of those sources, some come from former Christians....
  • zombie
    Options
    ^^^

Foolish words from you....do you remember these specific words from Jesus?

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)

And keep this in mind with the many times the Bible ? DID support extermination and the killings of even children. Are those words peaceful to you? Haha NO. Slaves being raised in slavery loving, Christian America for 300 years were treated like good, good people I bet.

lol here we go again ....smh do you understand that in luke 12:49 jesus is talking about the final judgement and the splitting of the jewish faith THAT would come about as a result of his teachings and he is not endorsing violence among family members in this verse. Come on son is this the best you can do???? The bible ? supported the destruction of certain people in the ancient middle east. He never commanded christians in america to enslave anyone they chose to do so on their own.