The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The fat lonely Jewish homosexual named Morley Smeagal doing his sociology homework on the Black male.

LMBAO @ this weirdo "exposing" something by copy/pasting it from one website to the next.

....at least post your fat-acne face so we can have another roast session.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You were shook, Bons.
    2ilc2kp.jpg

Damn, ? .

Nas Lost.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bruh, did you believe I was being serious when I cited U-? as a source for crime statistics?

Again, I agree, the KKK is racist.

But so is the 5% cult. Their philosophy is racism, so they are racists. They don't have to lynch anybody in order to get the racist label pinned on them.

Only reason it's racist to you because you disagree with their philosophy as the Black man being the original race. The 5% never committed any evils the same as the KKK.

The KKK thinks the White man is the original race as well, but they had to intimidate, lynch and murder Blacks? Why were they so threatened?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dog, everybody knows humanity started in Africa. That's where we evolved from lesser apes into ? Sapiens.

The 5% cult is racist because it claims that one race is inherently better than another. This is pretty simple stuff, B.

The KKK does not claim that white is the first shade of human skin color. The KKK believes that Noah's kids are the origin of the different races.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You were shook, Bons.

Damn, ? .

Nas Lost.

Damn my girl is hella fine!!

Hrap Won!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does she know you're a bi-sexual, Bons?

Use protection with them ? , B.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dog, everybody knows humanity started in Africa. That's where we evolved from lesser apes into ? Sapiens.

The 5% cult is racist because it claims that one race is inherently better than another. This is pretty simple stuff, B.

The KKK does not claim that white is the first shade of human skin color. The KKK believes that Noah's kids are the origin of the different races.

? . KKK/Aryans/Neo-Nazis all fall in the same gang.

Don't act like your brothers from another mother didn't think of that same ? ...and they were professing that Blacks were the lesser race through psychological and brutal physical means.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does she know you're a bi-sexual, Bons?

Use protection with them ? , B.
    Smeagal

your obsession w/ bisexuality/homosexuality probably stems from your own insecurities with the opposite sex.

? envy?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? . KKK/Aryans/Neo-Nazis all fall in the same gang.

Don't act like your brothers from another mother didn't think of that same ? ...and they were professing that Blacks were the lesser race through psychological and brutal physical means.

I don't know all the differences between the racist groups you've listed, but they're certainly all racist.

Just like the 5% cult.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    blah blah blah

Even the admin laughed at you for your pathetic behavior in this thread, ? .

The Reason found out you're a bisexual 45 year old who still thinks he can make it in Hip Hop.

Bruh.

Bruh.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't know all the differences between the racist groups you've listed, but they're certainly all racist.

Just like the 5% cult.

...and they(The KKK/Aryans/Neo-Nazis) were professing that Blacks were the lesser race through psychological and brutal physical means.

...your proof of the 5% being racist doesn't compare to those. Caucasians had that supremacy nature in them from the beginning.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options

The Reason found out you're a bisexual 45 year old who still thinks he can make it in Hip Hop.

Bruh.

Bruh.
    Your ? -? mother birthed a ? ya peckerwood beast.

The Reason found out you are a 45 year old homosexual-Jew that thinks he can still make it as an investigative reporter.

Lets Roast that Pink & Red face Bruh Bruh
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sounds like you mad, Bonsley.

Reading all 9 pages of this thread and everybody comes to the conclusion that you took the L when I passed it.

Bruh.

Nas Lost.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Bruh.

Bruh.

How KTULU stay sonnin ? in the SL?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sounds like you mad, Bonsley.

Reading all 9 pages of this thread and everybody comes to the conclusion that you took the L when I passed it.

Bruh.

Nas Lost.

? please.

Only a ? as corny as you would think they got a enternet "Win" by posting some 5% ? on a HipHop site.

Go scrub your mug Smeagal.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    What's the beef with KTULU? Why ? hate him so much? He pretty much dropped knowledge, and I'm a racist against white people. I'm sure he's racist against us black folks.

Morley Smeagal only "dropped knowledge" to cracka's that are as clueless and lame as he is.

Anybody with a computer can copy and paste some ? they find on a random website, the average secretary can do that ? .

You must be one of that weirdos multiple aliases.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm aware that he is an racist, and I'm not white, but he made a point about 5%. They believe in Racial superiority which leads to racism. They mite not ? like the KKK, but they're racist.

Do you honestly think Black people care if white people think we are racist???

Any nerd with time on his hands can find 100 ways that Christianity has been used to promote racial inferiority to people of color...just go look up the Hamitic myth.

Any nerd with time on his hands can find 100 ways that Judaism has been used to promote racial superiority with them being gods "chosen" people and talk of "goyum" etc etc.

The 5% don't burn Christian crosses and they never enslaved or subjugated populations with their beliefs, they never relocated Palestinians or started Jihads and crusades to promote their ideology.

Let genetics and dominate genes decide who is genetically superior, the sickest and most deviant beast on this planet has been the ? with his recessive genes, pink non-melinated skin and calcified pineal gland....his bloodshed and slaughter of every indigenous culture on this earth makes me view him as a wicked inferior beast.

I'm no 5% but I studied supreme wisdom and I know some personally and I have respect for them and zero respect for an anonymous homosexual pig-skinned white-Jew copying wikipedia info and calling it "secret".
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bonsley is proving my point out chea.

He's a racist and he blatantly admits it.

Y'all can read the thread for yourselves. The "secrets" were spilled and these racists got very emotional.

They're STILL mad.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bonsley is proving my point out chea.

He's a racist and he blatantly admits it.

Y'all can read the thread for yourselves. The "secrets" were spilled and these racists got very emotional.

they're still mad.

everybody's racist that has the concept of color or ethnic origin = race. What the ? is ur point?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Your ? -? mother birthed a ? ya peckerwood beast.

The Reason found out you are a 45 year old homosexual-Jew that thinks he can still make it as an investigative reporter.

Lets Roast that Pink & Red face Bruh Bruh

Damn. Never thought I'd see H catch feelings...

KTULU = GOAT poster.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    everybody's racist that has the concept of color or ethnic origin = race. What the ? is ur point?

I think poor Smeagal just wants attention because he docent have any friends or a woman to communicate with.

I think with a little effort we can force him to commit suicide.
    Man,that is true, we do have the dominant genes and them nasty ass crackers have the recessive genes. 5% don't appear to be violent or like you say spread the media with their beliefs.

Filthy beasts like Morley Smeagal only exist so they can foster dissension and disruption amongst us.

Can you imagine how stupid a person has to be to call something "secret" when it can be found on the Internet with a simple Google search?

His trolling gives some of us an excuse to ? on him and remind him of how we roasted his hideous face into anonymity :).
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

He has none. That's what makes this funny.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Damn. Never thought I'd see H catch feelings...

KTULU = GOAT poster.

Those aren't feelings I always disrespect him like that..I have very little respect for unknown anonymous posters....

Do I know you your avatar looks familiar but I don't recognize your name.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn, first you trying to get a male to holler at you on the phone, now you begging for videos of him.

No ? .

And LOL at Bonsley Harrison literally crying himself to sleep every night because of this thread.

The lessons got posted, the racists got roasted.

Figured I'd throw a rhyme in there for you people.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke, I'm too busy getting money and ? at the same time to have a sit-down with a cult of racists.

The lessons got posted in this thread.

The entire world has read them and found that these cats are just silly, embarrassing, and bigoted.

I actually feel bad for them.
This discussion has been closed.