The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kool Herc stole dub plate stylee from Jamaica, he didn't invent ? .

All Flash did was put a switch between two record players.

Bam is a perpetual loser whose name is totally lost in the annals of rap history.

Your troll game used to be so much better. I am so disappointed in you.

This is why white boys should have to apply for membership.

Flash- Rock and Roll hall of fame. First Hip Hop artist inducted. Influence countless artists. 1 Platinum and 4 Gold albums. Expanded the technique of DJing which gave rise to modern day MC. Goes into any club worldwide, and DJ's acquiesce for the night.

Bam nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of fame - One of the 500 hundred greatest songs of all time according to Rolling Stone. Worldwide Acclaim. Changes the foundation of urban music. Actually laid the foundation for techno, house, and dance music period. Made Life Magazines "Most Important Amercians of the 20th Century list.

Kool Herc - The Two above list him as the greatest influence. Well him and Grand Wizard Theodore.

Ktulu - Makes really interesting Avi's and was once mistaken for Barry Switzer and Rocky Dennis love child.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not mad. I'm exposing racism. U mad?

Not lately, no.

Did you fall on your head and lose all your reasoning skills? Having an influence does not equal being the sole inventor of something. Jesus, Funky. Get a grip.

They're racist, it's a fact.

I've posted the PROOF and all you can do is cry about it.

They have a criminal history as well. Ask anybody who really knows about Godbody in the prison system, especially in New York City. There's a good reason they were classified as a gang: they ARE one.

I used to teach in the Prison system.

Which Godbody you talking about?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Your troll game used to be so much better. I am so disappointed in you.

This is why white boys should have to apply for membership.

Flash- Rock and Roll hall of fame. First Hip Hop artist inducted. Influence countless artists. 1 Platinum and 4 Gold albums. Expanded the technique of DJing which gave rise to modern day MC. Goes into any club worldwide, and DJ's acquiesce for the night.

Bam nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of fame - One of the 500 hundred greatest songs of all time according to Rolling Stone. Worldwide Acclaim. Changes the foundation of urban music. Actually laid the foundation for techno, house, and dance music period. Made Life Magazines "Most Important Amercians of the 20th Century list.

Kool Herc - The Two above list him as the greatest influence. Well him and Grand Wizard Theodore.

Ktulu - Makes really interesting Avi's and was once mistaken for Barry Switzer and Rocky Dennis love child.

LMAO. I love it...he wont ever post his face again....

He's like a puppet on a string, a good troll should be able to tell the difference between instigators and genuine participators, I got him thinking Im a 5% thats furious about him copy & pasting some 5% stuff that anybody can find online... Got 'em.

Naive peckerwoood wouldnt know we been beefin' with the 5% for the last year and a half.
    but the brothers do.

^^^^This from 2008...going at the 120 and the 5%......^^^^^

Lets keep spinning these tricks around.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Why are you so upset with Masons?

When cheerleading for bat-dog-? posters goes wrong :(

ROFL
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    When cheerleading for bat-dog-? posters goes wrong :(

ROFL

No, one has ever cheerleaded for Ktulu over here. I see through his ? , just like I see through yours. Arent you the same ? that claims to not pay attention to any of my posts? Never heard of me etc? You still mad cuz you got exposed by 2 white people in one week. Now you are doing your best troll job on the forums to act like its all good. Take a break from the IC, it will still be here when you get back.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's a good old boys club that ALWAYS supports the status quo

i can't name a single progressive thing they've ever accomplished

they have been on the wrong side of social evolution for too long

they're right wingers, basically. that's my prob.

and i'm suspicious of anybody who's really attached to the idea that a magic super being exists and listens to their exhortations.

Hmmm. Not sure that you realize its not a "progressive" organization. We're not striving to make political and social moves on a grand scale. I'm sure in some people's local lodges there are those that want positions in their communities to influence things, but its not a "masonic" agenda.

Well we know you have a problem with the concept of ? . You should talk to Going to Heaven, he might be able to explain things better.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No, one has ever cheerleaded for Ktulu over here. I see through his ? , just like I see through yours. Arent you the same ? that claims to not pay attention to any of my posts? Never heard of me etc? You still mad cuz you got exposed by 2 white people in one week. Now you are doing your best troll job on the forums to act like its all good. Take a break from the IC, it will still be here when you get back.
    Exposed by 2 white people?? You wont find a single Black man that believes that :)

Im not the only one that said Masons were fa99itts.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Exposed by 2 white people?? You wont find a single Black man that believes that :)

Im not the only one that said Masons were fa99itts.

Sure.

I think your hero Ross said it best "Who gives a ? what a hater gotta say?"
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sure.

I think your hero Ross said it best "Who gives a ? what a hater gotta say?"

funny0090.jpg&t=1

I think your Hero Khalid Abdul Muhammad said it best "Shut the hell up Kracker"
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    funny0090.jpg&t=1

I think your Hero Khalid Abdul Muhammad said it best "Shut the hell up Kracker"

Here we go with the "he ? on me so he's white" gimmick. You tried trolling in another forum and you made it worse on yourself. Try not to repeat that here.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Here we go with the "he ? on me so he's white" gimmick. You tried trolling in another forum and you made it worse on yourself. Try not to repeat that here.
    I know you are but what am I?
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    they hit him with like 300 counts of sexual assault and had to cut that number down simply because juries couldn't believe a single person could be such a prolific ?

LOL

White male law enforcement officials from rural Georgia. Yeah, they have a good reputation for being honest and fair with outspoken black men.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    As a black poster, I'd like to cosign Major Pain saying that two white posters have exposed this feelings-catching snitch twice in one week.
    Black posters get banned?? You might need more people!!

u_mad.jpg
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bet your account on me not being black, and I'll provide proof.
    Black aint got ? do with colr Uncle Ruckus

Attachment not found.

^^^^Thats out ya own mouth fa99itt
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is this moderator approved??

You being a e-stalking ? is more of a life-choice than remembering "Jim Laurie".

There is no differnce between you and "whites"..thats why you live in the Donkey

Attachment not found.
    Make your mind up fa99itt ? , you talk about "pics" aint enough and then act like its wrong to ask a ? for proof...confused little e-? .

..and quit tying "Major Pain" like he's going to come give you a co-sign.

ROFL
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is this moderator approved??

You being a e-stalking ? is more of a life-choice than remembering "Jim Laurie".

There is no differnce between you and "whites"..thats why you live in the Donkey

Attachment not found.
    Make your mind up fa99itt ? , you talk about "pics" aint enough and then act like its wrong to ask a ? for proof...confused little e-? .

..and quit tying "Major Pain" like he's going to come give you a co-sign.

ROFL

You STAY talking about ? .

Lets add this up. Always talking about who is ? and who isnt.

Googling for pics of 50 cent in his drawls and holding sex toys and Eminem's ass.

You claim masons are "fa99its", but you also claim to "build" with them and have "e-books" about masonry.

Giving your personal info to someone who you think is pretending to be a woman.

HMMM.... you seem to be greatly concerned with the homosexual lifestyle and what it encompasses, but you want to call other people ? .

You've been exposed and you did it to yourself.

Ether x 2.

A white female and a racist white devil exposed you in the same week.

Ether x 2

Sociopath been ? on you since Monday I think. Dude ran yo ass out of Donkey.

Ether x 1

You stackin Ls like Tetris, son.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You STAY talking about ? .

Lets add this up. Always talking about who is ? and who isnt.

Googling for pics of 50 cent in his drawls and holding sex toys and Eminem's ass.

You claim masons are "fa99its", but you also claim to "build" with them and have "e-books" about masonry.

Giving your personal info to someone who you think is pretending to be a woman.

HMMM.... you seem to be greatly concerned with the homosexual lifestyle and what it encompasses, but you want to call other people ? .

You've been exposed and you did it to yourself.

Ether x 2.

A white female and a racist white devil exposed you in the same week.

Ether x 2

Sociopath been ? on you since Monday I think. Dude ran yo ass out of Donkey.

Ether x 1

You stackin Ls like Tetris, son.
    (all masons aint faggitts just the ones like you)

Damn I got a real life groupie...you been following me around???

How the hell have you compile a dossier like that?? You go-head boy you might have a future as a detective or at least a fan of one.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There are more black posters in donkey than whites, you dolt.

Stop simpin hoes online and you wouldn't care about a proof pic you confused ? . The ? you want proof pics from aren't even black so why you pm'n them hoping to get a glimpse of their visage for?

Answer me, BOY.

Look here goofy little ? , Black folks are either in the Reason talkiing about music or back here talking about our issues

Only outcast freaks are in a subforum for Shock Threads & Shock Posters....(I will admit my Pic thread was a success :))
    Attachment not found.

"Simp"..is that e-slang??? I have actual women, can you say the same?? I didnt think so.

Do you ask for proof-pics before you e-hack somebody weirdo-wacko??

Attachment not found.

If you have a screen-shot of me simping on a ? then post it, because my brothers dont believe you.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol @ H-Rap taking L's in three different subforums simultaneously.

? is the new Jamal.
    LOL, I gotchu again.

Counting L's and W's on a website...thats not a little corny to you??

That Donkey sub-forum has brought out your inner-peckerwood...
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    (all masons aint faggitts just the ones like you)

Damn I got a real life groupie...you been following me around???

How the hell have you compile a dossier like that?? You go-head boy you might have a future as a detective or at least a fan of one.

Still talkin about ? to another man I see. You might want to go ahead and admit what the rest of us have noticed about you.

Your Ls are all over the site silly ? . It ain't hard to tell. I dont need to follow you.

How is it you feel like you have a "real life groupie" from posts on the internet? You call me a groupie but you have compiled screenshots and even made a THREAD that backfired about Sociopath. You so shook you probably aint been back IN Donkey.

But alls well that ends well, ok?
    So I'll end this with a ? you and have a nice day!
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Still talkin about ? to another man I see. You might want to go ahead and admit what the rest of us have noticed about you.

Your Ls are all over the site silly ? . It ain't hard to tell. I dont need to follow you.

How is it you feel like you have a "real life groupie" from posts on the internet? You call me a groupie but you have compiled screenshots and even made a THREAD that backfired about Sociopath. You so shook you probably aint been back IN Donkey.

But alls well that ends well, ok?
    So I'll end this with a ? you and have a nice day!

"Silly ? "??? LOL well ? you too you ? -bird...friggin A'

I got a really nice thread in the Donkey ? , you follow me so close Im surprised you didnt know that.

I call you a ? , because you been following me around like a puppy-? .
    What the ? is an "L" you ignorant bastard, geek-speak?? Get real wit it.

We live in the real world were people judge you on real life ? , not "exposures" or "text-battles"...

..and stop telling me what i have done or am doing...thats ? ' creepy.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "Silly ? "??? LOL well ? you too you ? -bird...friggin A'

I got a really nice thread in the Donkey ? , you follow me so close Im surprised you didnt know that.

I call you a ? , because you been following me around like a puppy-? .
    What the ? is an "L" you ignorant bastard, geek-speak?? Get real wit it.

We live in the real world were people judge you on real life ? , not "exposures" or "text-battles"...

..and stop telling me what i have done or am doing...thats ? ' creepy.

You say you want to be judged by "real life ? ", but you are talking about how you have a nice thread in Donkey? Which is it? Confused, like you are about your sexuality?

You call me a ? , because you are mad. "Who gives a ? what a hater gotta say" - Rawse

You must not have much in "real life" other than an old ass mac. Upgrade them ? son. Snow Leopard been out for a minute. You'll probably post a pic of you on vacation to "prove" otherwise. But guess what, (no one cares).

Son they shook..
    Scared to death, scared to look
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moderated for what??
    You say you want to be judged by "real life ? ", but you are talking about how you have a nice thread in Donkey? Which is it? Confused, like you are about your sexuality?

You call me a ? , because you are mad. "Who gives a ? what a hater gotta say" - Rawse

You must not have much in "real life" other than an old ass mac. Upgrade them ? son. Snow Leopard been out for a minute. You'll probably post a pic of you on vacation to "prove" otherwise. But guess what, (no one cares).

Son they shook..
    Scared to death, scared to look
    ROFL LMAO...please tell me this e-geek is not comparing software & Hardware!!!!!!!! ROFL, just stop LOL Im dyin'...oh ?

LOL the thread in Donkey is about my life you ignorant babbling bastard. What happened to "Have a nice day"...are you confused??

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.G5

This ? is too funny....... "my computer has more gigabites!!! NaNaNANANah

Aint nobody mad, I can laugh at you and type at the same time...pencil.png
    pencil.png
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Post has to be approved.. oh well.. prolly for the best.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Post has to be approved.. oh well.. prolly for the best.

? and wait for your post to be moderated ? , you on punishment now

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

Thats right ? -boy I got a cordless mouse and an external hardrive ROFL!!

Masonic E-geek..go drink some goats-blood with your lodge-buddies.
This discussion has been closed.